Zako (5 Viewers)

wj1905

Master of this Domain

It's called Dragon in the Labyrinth or Labyrinth Dragon (迷宮のドラゴン). I do have the first volume, will try to scan it someday... has some epic and super weird sex scenes. :D
33_02_14_29.jpg

Here is a sort of review of the manga, but keep in mind, this guy is japanese and even he has no idea what the hell is going on in this. :D

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Sound hot, I have hope see It soon
As far as I can understand, the manga is about a dude with pyschic powers who gets into weird supernatural adventures. Plenty of weirdos - often hot women - try to kill him for some reason, whom he often defeats by fucking them.
The anthro jaguar lady who first appears randomly in a jungle summons a bunch of naked black haired clone gals, who jump on the guy and literally suck him dry as I guess his semen saved them from some curse, they then ascend into the heavens and cause a conflagration that burns but does not kill him. He then goes through a labyrinth and emerges to an aztec pyramid, accompanied by a creepy old dwarf who is drawn like the Tall Man from Phantasm and carries a suitcase, he gets killed by a giant spider but the dude defeats it. The horned/horny jaguar lady then attacks and bites him, he wrestles her and then grabs and starts to fuck her silly, until she turns into an aztec priestess who thanks her for saving her from a curse before everything turns to blinding light and the dude finds himself elsewhere, alone.
The next story has him be sought out by evil wheelchair-bound scientist guy who looks like Norman Osborn and I guess he and his blonde lover (who is never seen in anything but revealing nighties) want to con him and steal his power with some machine. Guy goes super-saiyan and kills everyone with energy blasts, blonde lady fights her with energy blasts from her mouth and they fly all over the place until they land in the Grand Canyon. He beats blonde lady but tries to reason with her, but then she gets set on fire and incinerated by blonde flying ubermensch psychic guy and his three hussies. The scene that was posted with the japanese chick who has prehensile hair and a tongue coming out of her vagina attacking him is where the first issue ends, she has the upper hand, erm, pussy for a while and squeezes his dick hard, but he ends up whirling her around and tossing her into the fire.

Btw, here is fanart of jaguar lady I found on Pixiv at a guy's gallery who does anthro zako art, hence why I know about this manga.
Labyrinth Dragon.png

The Perils of Gwendoline can be watched at ok dot ru
link->Perils Of Gwendoline In The Land Of The Yik Yak (1984)
Here is a working english torrent, too.

here is the new shortened version with no repeats.

Says "video unavailable" to me. Can you perhaps upload to Mega or mediafire?

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
As far as I can understand, the manga is about a dude with pyschic powers who gets into weird supernatural adventures. Plenty of weirdos - often hot women - try to kill him for some reason, whom he often defeats by fucking them.
The anthro jaguar lady who first appears randomly in a jungle summons a bunch of naked black haired clone gals, who jump on the guy and literally suck him dry as I guess his semen saved them from some curse, they then ascend into the heavens and cause a conflagration that burns but does not kill him. He then goes through a labyrinth and emerges to an aztec pyramid, accompanied by a creepy old dwarf who is drawn like the Tall Man from Phantasm and carries a suitcase, he gets killed by a giant spider but the dude defeats it. The horned/horny jaguar lady then attacks and bites him, he wrestles her and then grabs and starts to fuck her silly, until she turns into an aztec priestess who thanks her for saving her from a curse before everything turns to blinding light and the dude finds himself elsewhere, alone.
The next story has him be sought out by evil wheelchair-bound scientist guy who looks like Norman Osborn and I guess he and his blonde lover (who is never seen in anything but revealing nighties) want to con him and steal his power with some machine. Guy goes super-saiyan and kills everyone with energy blasts, blonde lady fights her with energy blasts from her mouth and they fly all over the place until they land in the Grand Canyon. He beats blonde lady but tries to reason with her, but then she gets set on fire and incinerated by blonde flying ubermensch psychic guy and his three hussies. The scene that was posted with the japanese chick who has prehensile hair and a tongue coming out of her vagina attacking him is where the first issue ends, she has the upper hand, erm, pussy for a while and squeezes his dick hard, but he ends up whirling her around and tossing her into the fire.

Btw, here is fanart of jaguar lady I found on Pixiv at a guy's gallery who does anthro zako art, hence why I know about this manga.
View attachment 151790

Says "video unavailable" to me. Can you perhaps upload to Mega or me

View attachment 151790

Says "video unavailable" to me. Can you perhaps upload to Mega or mediafire?
channel got deleted. idiotically forgot the nude/sexual content restrictions when i uploaded a zako compilation of Gwendoline.
i still have all the zako videos i made uploaded onto Mega. just need to figure out how to make it publicly available.

OTangent

Club Regular
1703211596112.png
1703211612601.png

The PC98 card battle game Battle Skin Panic by Gainax, where a girl named Mimi fights henchwomen by stripping herself, has just been ported to Windows and officially released in English. The battles and cutscenes don't actually have much ryona in them but you do get to see the nude corpse of the main villainess after defeating her. Then the final boss is a nuke of all things.
1703211795833.png
1703211809228.png
1703211822899.png

Link:

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
View attachment 152028View attachment 152029
The PC98 card battle game Battle Skin Panic by Gainax, where a girl named Mimi fights henchwomen by stripping herself, has just been ported to Windows and officially released in English. The battles and cutscenes don't actually have much ryona in them but you do get to see the nude corpse of the main villainess after defeating her. Then the final boss is a nuke of all things.
View attachment 152030View attachment 152031View attachment 152032
Link:

The PC98 is full of so much good stuff. It feels like there's a new thing whenever I look.

IronE

Club Regular
Some fun with the Valentinos gang in Cyberpunk 2077. Non-lethal methods were used. I dunno why the one zako is floating, but she did not want to cooperate for the picture. The first time, she fell through the couch.

Attachments

• photomode_26012024_152450.png
    photomode_26012024_152450.png
    6.6 MB · Views: 256
  • photomode_26012024_162741.png
    photomode_26012024_162741.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 256
  • photomode_26012024_155914.png
    photomode_26012024_155914.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 253

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Some fun with the Valentinos gang in Cyberpunk 2077. Non-lethal methods were used. I dunno why the one zako is floating, but she did not want to cooperate for the picture. The first time, she fell through the couch.

Can you do the same with the Animals gang? Muscular babes needs some love too

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
I think I never saw them posted here before, so from the 19th Crayon Shin Chan film (Crayon Shin-Chan: Fierceness That Invites Storm! Operation Golden Spy) Two vilain want to destroy the world and are accompanied by zako with a rather silly design but I love it...They are defeated by a giant...fart...still love them ha ha
2024-01-28 (25).png 2024-01-28 (61).png 2024-01-28 (76).png 2024-01-28 (97).png 2024-01-28 (108).png 2024-01-28 (109).png 2024-01-28 (111).png 2024-01-28 (116).png

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
seriously, just imagine the fun to be had if this game was modded to have (mostly) female enemies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.