Zako (5 Viewers)

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Yeah, I installed it before they updated. Haven't updated it. Quite a bummer that the IP got bought by the worst type of IP necromancers.

horatiojones80

Content Creator
In the new trailer of Cyberpunk game there is a scene with a zako woman (and two man) who gets KO in the fight.

Undercuts are such an instant bonerkill for me. I do want to try CP77 when I get a new computer though, it actually looks like something I'd enjoy despite the negative press about it. I tend like "empty" feeling games that just kind of let you do whatever you want, like Far Cry 5 and 6.

juffjuff

Swell Supporter
Undercuts are such an instant bonerkill for me. I do want to try CP77 when I get a new computer though, it actually looks like something I'd enjoy despite the negative press about it. I tend like "empty" feeling games that just kind of let you do whatever you want, like Far Cry 5 and 6.
It's honestly fine for what it is. People just hyped it up too much and keep parroting on about how buggy it was at launch.
Lots of zako content in the game too. Damn near every enemy group have female enemies. My faves are the Valentino zakos. The new expansion might also be adding a new group or two, and the reworked combat system seems to be giving us new finishers to use on them. I'd say the game is definitely worth a try.

dfdavwk-ecbc06ba-0602-4271-83cd-566fc8c09c7f.jpg
dfd68j1-cf8f4c60-8318-4062-b998-4fb212c665d0.jpg

Zufallx

Swell Supporter
It's honestly fine for what it is. People just hyped it up too much and keep parroting on about how buggy it was at launch.
Lots of zako content in the game too. Damn near every enemy group have female enemies. My faves are the Valentino zakos. The new expansion might also be adding a new group or two, and the reworked combat system seems to be giving us new finishers to use on them. I'd say the game is definitely worth a try.

Just like Mass Effect Andromeda. People sharing the same three glitch clips that killed it at launch when it was perfectly playable and fine even without the day one patch.

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Just like Mass Effect Andromeda. People sharing the same three glitch clips that killed it at launch when it was perfectly playable and fine even without the day one patch.
the problem was'nt just the bug, it was litterally unplayable on ps4/xbox one, and also it get a backlash from all they hype..it's normal people were angry when they were promise the best game ever and the game isnt even a good cyberpunk or a shooter..or even a good game at all

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular

i plan to possibly play the game just waiting on an opportunity for a new laptop and hoping the game can be modded.

osw

Club Regular
They have a few sexy white top and outfit too, 6th Streets and Scavengers sometimes look cute though their clothing aren't stylish,

juffjuff

Swell Supporter
They have a few sexy white top and outfit too, 6th Streets and Scavengers sometimes look cute though their clothing aren't stylish,
There's a certain female model in the Scavengers group that I like. If i remember, she has long red hair and a crop top. I like to try and spare her with non-lethals whenever I see her.

juffjuff

Swell Supporter
i plan to possibly play the game just waiting on an opportunity for a new laptop and hoping the game can be modded.
The game is very moddable. Can always count on people being horny enough to make it possible. I remember it just needing a couple plugins, then it's mostly plug-n-play after that.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
If anyone is interested , i did some Zako Ryona videos onCyberpunk: on Valentinos, Tiger Claws and others.

If you like them - subscribe! I will do some more videos when the new DLC will come out

I love it! Can you do the Animals gang member getting ryona'd? I never seen them but I'd like to since I love buff women!

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
The game is very moddable. Can always count on people being horny enough to make it possible. I remember it just needing a couple plugins, then it's mostly plug-n-play after that.
more specifically, i am looking to create a "female enemies" mod, where as many generics are female as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.