Zako

nagato

Avid Affiliate
The one with black, short hair is in both of them?
You mean Marbet? No, she not part of Shrike Team, but she got more seniority and fighting experience. She have some resemblance with one of the Neneka’s team, but their eyes and hair are different.

5137DEAE-5102-4658-825D-B949CCE6A3BF.gif

Last edited:

nagato

Avid Affiliate
Team Neneka purely for how bold they were for taking on a gundam in swimsuits.
Their outfits alone, they have the edge over the “girls next door” opponents. bold and stupid, uncertain of anyone of them survived, most of them were struck by the robot, and with the protagonist state of mind they may have struck them a bit too hard. Last seen one of them floating around incapacitated. The leader with red hair got vaporized with a laser beam sword.

osw

Casual Client
You mean Marbet? No, she not part of Shrike Team, but she got more seniority and fighting experience. She have some resemblance with one of the Neneka’s team, but their eyes and hair are different.
No, I mean the one at the center of the Shrike Team picture, with pale skin.

They’re inspiring me to make some new zakos in Kisekae with swimsuits, anyway.

Kristopher Prime

Vivacious Visitor
Team Neneka purely for how bold they were for taking on a gundam in swimsuits.
from what i saw, it was their strategy. the pilot they were facing at the time had a nervous/squeamish quality to him about scantily clad women, so the idea was that they would overwhelm him with numbers and likely traumatize him for having to kill so many and in such a way, i think.

nagato

Avid Affiliate
Oh, that one, no they not the same character. They looked kind of alike though. The one from Shrike Team have longer tinted green hair and freckles.
C42679BB-EB72-48B2-9710-C452AD648C8B.png

Last edited:

osw

Casual Client
Oh, that one, no they not the same character. They looked kind of alike though. The one from Shrike Team have longer tinted green hair and freckles.
It’s really funny, they just used very similar designs for expendable girls on opposite sides!

nagato

Avid Affiliate
It’s really funny, they just used very similar designs for expendable girls on opposite sides!
The show portrayed the Shrike Team somewhat friendlier and better personality than the Neneka corps. This created some sympathy from the viewers when they get killed.

nagato

Avid Affiliate
I never heard of the second group. Got any screens?
The Shrike Team are the “good guys” fighting for the League Militaire (aligned with the Earth Federation) their job is to assist the protagonist boy (Uso). The Neneka Corps are fighting for the antagonist Zanscare Empire, which had conquered several space colonies . By the time Neneka corps appears, only 1 of the original six survived. It will be interesting if the Shrike Team and Neneka Corps fight head on (Good Girls vs Bad Girls)

Screenshot of the original six.

V Gundam - Shrike Team[1].jpg

This is the reason why Katejina is so angry!

After losing 3 of its members, they are replaced by 3 more. Katejina easily dispatched them, as well as the sole survivor of the original six.

Last edited:

antonio_manuel

Casual Client
Then in gundam only there are hero vs bad girl, or herone vs bad men
sure there is a anime of gundan with heroines but sure is vs men or monsters.

dharmi

Avid Affiliate
https://www.reddit.com/r/hentai_irl/comments/5w73k9 Follow this guide to get pass sad panda. You only need to do this first time after all links works like normal.
Hi folks, thought I'd add my input to this information.

I joined these guys some years ago when sad panda was pretty new. This reddit post was made long after sad panda first appeared.

The cookie clearing info worked for a few years across two changes of computer for me, as well as for change of preferred browser from Firefox to Chrome.

Then the info stopped being valid around two years ago. I haven't been able to get past Sad Panda for the past two years, whether using Win7 or WIn10, Chrome or Firefox. It got to the point where I didn't just clear exhentai related cookies, but all cookies, and even reinstalled browser, without any success.

If anyone can share his experience and advice, I would greatly appreciate it.

smthng

Vivacious Visitor
Hi folks, thought I'd add my input to this information.

I joined these guys some years ago when sad panda was pretty new. This reddit post was made long after sad panda first appeared.

The cookie clearing info worked for a few years across two changes of computer for me, as well as for change of preferred browser from Firefox to Chrome.

Then the info stopped being valid around two years ago. I haven't been able to get past Sad Panda for the past two years, whether using Win7 or WIn10, Chrome or Firefox. It got to the point where I didn't just clear exhentai related cookies, but all cookies, and even reinstalled browser, without any success.

If anyone can share his experience and advice, I would greatly appreciate it.

Hi
Other than following that guide, I use firefox (auto update enabled) with exhentai passport plugin without a VPN. It doesnt work with VPN. This is all I know. I'm not really good with pc.

wj1905

Club Regular
The Shrike Team are the “good guys” fighting for the League Militaire (aligned with the Earth Federation) their job is to assist the protagonist boy (Uso). The Neneka Corps are fighting for the antagonist Zanscare Empire, which had conquered several space colonies . By the time Neneka corps appears, only 1 of the original six survived. It will be interesting if the Shrike Team and Neneka Corps fight head on (Good Girls vs Bad Girls)

Screenshot of the original six.

View attachment 103137

This is the reason why Katejina is so angry!

After losing 3 of its members, they are replaced by 3 more. Katejina easily dispatched them, as well as the sole survivor of the original six.

The designs are very good, their faces are not identical like most anime girls. Great outfits too, the baggy shoulders remind me of Delmos.
So, how did they die? In mech battles?

nagato

Avid Affiliate
The designs are very good, their faces are not identical like most anime girls. Great outfits too, the baggy shoulders remind me of Delmos.
So, how did they die? In mech battles?
all but one died in mech battle, the team leader killed while attempting to defuse a bomb.

Top Bottom