[Zako] Black Delmo Outfit Patreon Poll (1 Viewer)

ArayaSouren

Club Regular
Guys! Guys guys guys! Help me out with this Poll in Patreon! I know lots of you love Black Delmos and this is our chance to have them for us Honey Select user in our games for posing!!

McM82 Character mods - weekly releases - HongFire.com | Anime | Manga | Games | MMORPG | Friendly Community

Check that post in Hong fire, now go to his Patreon, support his work with $5 and vote for our beloved Black Delmos to become real in Honey Select!

McM82 is creating game mods | Patreon

Here's a picture of what the costume will look like when it's finished!

I know you all want it :3

RtzZKaW_d.jpg

ArayaSouren

Club Regular
Current standing as of 2018.01.03 - 16:15 (GMT+1)
Asuka Kazama - 4 points
Black Delmo - 4 points
Leona - 4 points
Diao Chan - 1 points

Pleeeeease!!! We can do it!!!

LishaThorne

Swell Supporter
I could most likely rig it for poser, which could be used in daz studio though no face expressions which I think are important for that.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
It got 25% of the votes, and I think that's in first place. After getting sucked into HS, I'm really excited to see it in.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
This is out, BTW
[HS]Black Delmo outfit | McM82 on Patreon
i9zhBok.jpg

It's not lit properly and I didn't make under the skirt non-shiny cause I wasn't paying attention, but hey man this was all done p quick
It's real good. The skirt has full physics, which means you can bend it whatever way you want. I know there's some sort of thing you can do with dynamic bones too, but hell if I know how.

Remember to make your delmos very thin if you want the anime look! Like... way thinner than you'd think! I'd actually do body adjustments with the top on, because the coat is actually kinda thick.
It's a swimsuit, so there are a few things that are hard. Can't change the panties, and can't get a tight skirt like the blues/pinks have. But, I bet that can be changed. The panties are under pantyhose, and if one thing can be there than others probably can too. I bet you could move the short tight skirts to be swimsuit bottoms as well. Do I know how to mod the game for that? No. I don't. But I think it's not out of the question!

Last edited:

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Ah, you tried and it blew up? I guess it does have requirements of 3gigs of ram and a 2 gig gpu. If your computer wasn't really built with games in mind that can be a hurdle.

Strix

Casual Client
Ah, you tried and it blew up? I guess it does have requirements of 3gigs of ram and a 2 gig gpu. If your computer wasn't really built with games in mind that can be a hurdle.
This thing lets me run MS Office, I kinda wanted it that way so I couldn't faff about not doing homework.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Hi I'm gonna bump this again for some news
1: I talked to McM82 about the inability to use the other sliders to reduce shininess, and he said it's a material thing and that he wants to redo his old stuff to make that work. Which would be great.
2: The guy who did the DoA costume that got ported also released a gold delmo one: (RELEASE) GOLDEN DELMO and seems to have worked on a white delmo one: WHITE DELMO
Since those two diverge wildly from the black delmo uniform, even with allegretto you still can't make them. But, they exist in the same capacity that the black delmo costume did.

grgr444

Master of this Domain
Nice outfit! It looks better than it was originally installed. Thank you for your information. Maybe I can use that some time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.