Happy new year 2023 everyone! 🎂🎂🎂

Just wanted to put this here, I hope you enjoy it:

View attachment 142130

View attachment 142131

View attachment 142132

Full Issue on my pixiv :rolleyes::rolleyes::

Big up to everyone who supported me to create this madness
:meow-party:
I already like this. But I wanna know: henchwomen are 30-50 y.o., are they sterilised?

slayer

Master of this Domain
She just look like a poor village girl! The heroes better spare her.
It seems like I'm at the other end of the spectrum.
When I play Time Commando, I like to think of it as an actual time travel, slaughtering, for example, poor village girls.
Another scenario I fancy is that there is indeed a military simulation, but it's so perfect the entities simulated believe they are the characters they represent, they have hopes and dreams, have the ability to feel fear and pain, and in their last moments they are aware as they disintegrate into nothingness.
Sorry for the digression.

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Here's a followup pose requested by slayer slayer Defeats are posted on UT only.
In return, Slayer's been a longtime Streets of Girls collaborator, & has done numerous RPs w/me. :wink:

Attachments

• FarmerFinal.jpg
    FarmerFinal.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

slayer

Master of this Domain
Thanks a lot!
You really did a good job on this one. :)
That one enabled me to create this little clip:

Small video file:

Last edited:

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
And another
Thanks a lot!
You really did a good job on this one. :)
That one enabled me to create this little clip:

Small video file:

You're welcome. :smile: Nice job with that!
Here's another rare henchwomen commission- once again for Totally Spies Beach Bunnies.
I imagined the names Mila & Lara. :cool: Beach Bunnies- Mila and Lara by jettmanas on DeviantArt

Attachments

• Beach.jpg
    Beach.jpg
    318.3 KB · Views: 115

grgr444

Master of this Domain
04.jpg

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg
4K images: 191.11 MB folder on MEGA
14 Pages! As a gift to all of you who supported me, these images are released for free!

osw

Club Regular
One more for slayer slayer -An enemy from ancient Mexico, from the game: Time Commando.
You gave her a nice look of fitness and confidence! Would you please try my Firewave Zakos (on the left) sometime too? She can have any face you like, just keep the uniform design.

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
You gave her a nice look of fitness and confidence! Would you please try my Firewave Zakos (on the left) sometime too? She can have any face you like, just keep the uniform design.
Thanks!
Not sure. Don't see anything in the link.
Best discussed in a message, but people usually do something to get requests, & I don't do or even like to see 'mature'. :smile:
slayer slayer My pleasure. And you're welcome. :cool:

osw

Club Regular
Thanks!
Not sure. Don't see anything in the link.
Best discussed in a message, but people usually do something to get requests, & I don't do or even like to see 'mature'. :smile:
slayer slayer My pleasure. And you're welcome. :cool:
Sorry, wrong link there, this one shouldn’t be mature

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.