Zako Artwork (17 Viewers)

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Maybe the last of the Time Commando zako for slayer slayer -collaborator for Streeets of Girls, RPs, & more.
I try to keep it tasteful & in line w/what I'm comfortable with. :wink:

I never have a shortage of ideas, but have a lot of work art.
Been watching King of Fighters All Star, and like the zako in that game. They even get cutscene dialogue (one so far I've seen). :smile:

Attachments

• Untitled-6.jpg
    Untitled-6.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 110

Dan Druff

Club Regular
I'm familiar with most of the Time Commando female enemies, but I don't remember seeing the wild west woman. I should play the game again, but I hate to go through the awful controls. I really need to throw money at jettmanas for all his work.

slayer

Master of this Domain
Thanks a lot for honouring that zako! That lady first appears to be harmless, walking peacefully with her parasol. But all of a sudden she produces a handgun from her purse, and you fill her with lead! Lovely. Really looking forward to seeing more of her!

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Thanks a lot for honouring that zako! That lady first appears to be harmless, walking peacefully with her parasol. But all of a sudden she produces a handgun from her purse, and you fill her with lead! Lovely. Really looking forward to seeing more of her!

You're welcome. And thanks! Dan Druff Dan Druff

wintersbreath80

Potential Patron
there is this guy, I don't really know is name. I think it's Splish(?), but you can check is art at www.bitchwars-illustrated.com.
I don't know if is still active, but is work is my favorite
GYS0qCf.jpg

OlAe2Bh.jpg

u8QnbCL.jpg

GAq5E1D.jpg

iKKXHHI.jpg

HwRqRj9.jpg

Hi. Sorry to create an account just to inquire about an old topic but I came across the artwork of this artist in pixiv(posted by somebody else). I google image search some of the artworks and it led me here as well as another site. The other site has several pieces of artworks, mostly part of the Hercules vs Amazons story and the link provided www.bitchwars-illustrated.com leads to an already abandoned website. I tried my damnedest to search for more remnants of the Hercules vs Amazons artworks on the internet but was utterly stumped, with there being only three websites that contains Splish(?)'s artworks. It's like anything related to him entirely disappeared after his website went offline.

If anyone here has a lead or artworks of the artist, especially related to the Hercules vs Amazons story, I humbly request that you post it here or pm me. I am very much into the Hercules vs Amazons story after stumbling upon it. I had even went as far as to use the wayback machine on www.bitchwars-illustrated.com. Though it worked, I couldn't find any artwork related to the Hercules vs Amazons story there.

I appreciate any and all replies. Thanks in advance.

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Hi. Sorry to create an account just to inquire about an old topic but I came across the artwork of this artist in pixiv(posted by somebody else). I google image search some of the artworks and it led me here as well as another site. The other site has several pieces of artworks, mostly part of the Hercules vs Amazons story and the link provided www.bitchwars-illustrated.com leads to an already abandoned website. I tried my damnedest to search for more remnants of the Hercules vs Amazons artworks on the internet but was utterly stumped, with there being only three websites that contains Splish(?)'s artworks. It's like anything related to him entirely disappeared after his website went offline.

If anyone here has a lead or artworks of the artist, especially related to the Hercules vs Amazons story, I humbly request that you post it here or pm me. I am very much into the Hercules vs Amazons story after stumbling upon it. I had even went as far as to use the wayback machine on www.bitchwars-illustrated.com. Though it worked, I couldn't find any artwork related to the Hercules vs Amazons story there.

I appreciate any and all replies. Thanks in advance.
Not a long time ago, I tried to check again, if people had stuff or even news from him
I fouund people post a lot of his work on here:

but couldnt access it or even create an account, if you can pls, do and share it here too!
marvelous artist, sad if his work dissapear with him

grgr444

Master of this Domain
06.jpg
08.jpg 11.jpg 13.jpg

If it weren't for the huge heating bills, I'd be glad winter had arrived. Anyway here's my new images.

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Requested by slayer slayer in return for finishing yet another RP (this one based off my zako art).
Defeat pose for the Time Commando ancient Mexico woman.
A UT exclusive, since I don't know about posting these on DevArt, let alone Twitter.
Working on non-Zako art for a while. Hope you enjoy. :smile:

Attachments

• Defeat.jpg
    Defeat.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 80

slayer

Master of this Domain
Thanks for paying homage to the ironically killed off young would-be sacrifice victim! She truly looks gorgeous - the expression, the pose, everything! Kudos!

osw

Club Regular
Requested by slayer slayer in return for finishing yet another RP (this one based off my zako art).
Defeat pose for the Time Commando ancient Mexico woman.
A UT exclusive, since I don't know about posting these on DevArt, let alone Twitter.
Working on non-Zako art for a while. Hope you enjoy. :smile:
RP based on your zako art? Sounds like it can be very fun

Neat face and hot natural legs on this one!

MikeA

3D Artist
Occasional visitor, delurking finally! Here's what I've been working on recently.
Boobs and Bullets 02.jpg

Attachments

• Conquistadors attack 1.jpg
    Conquistadors attack 1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 479
  • GangsterGirls01.jpg
    GangsterGirls01.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 499
  • 47 vs Poison 02.jpg
    47 vs Poison 02.jpg
    828.7 KB · Views: 513
  • SSaMG01.jpg
    SSaMG01.jpg
    738.4 KB · Views: 487

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.