Zako Artwork (10 Viewers)

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
Watt reignited my love of Sunset Riders zako...

Running after throwing the dynamite... :P CharaStudio-2022-01-02-08-49-16-Render.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ornellian

Casual Client
Can anyone ID this pic? I've ran into it while I was browsing.

Attachments

• 8522903f2a3d9ed8927bc1b3d89ba8a0d0e3dfe.gif
    8522903f2a3d9ed8927bc1b3d89ba8a0d0e3dfe.gif
    133.2 KB · Views: 626

ran

Club Regular
A commission for SRPG zako, the original game is here:

Master swordwoman of Southern Dominion, high rank zako skilled in sword technique.

Master Swordwoman battle.jpg

wj1905

Master of this Domain
This guy has some cute zako designs. Cartoony style.

Zufallx

Swell Supporter
This guy has some cute zako designs. Cartoony style.
There's some talent there. With just a little bit of polish and they could be downright good. Thanks for the heads up, I gave them a follow.

The only thing that bugs me are those round heads... Oh-well. At least they aren't pissing ahegaos. lol

Watt Khan

Club Regular
This next character really needs no introduction for fans of videogame zakos. I think this is an appropriate tribute considering that this year would mark the 10th anniversary of the release of Double Dragon Neon (anyone else feeling old?). Say what you will about the gameplay, but you can't deny that the game brought new life to a classic female baddie. It's the small things that really make this version of Linda for me. I like how different Lindas have their own unique boob tattoo (default skin: Heart, Red recolour: Star, etc.) Also, love how her defeat cries just shatter her exterior image as a dominatrix.

But for me, the most memorable part of the game has the be the spaceship stages; in particular, the airlock area (pictured below). In this area, you get to fight a wave of Lindas that you can basically throw into outer space. I think being chivalrous here would be an exercise in futility. If their bodies don't disappear, the Lindas who got knocked unconscious would be vacuumed out into space anyway. In fact, I think those Lindas that remained in the spaceship likely also perished when said ship crashed back to earth. I think this is unprecedented in Double Dragon history as the Lee brothers here have no qualms about massacring a whole load of Lindas. Anyways brutal deaths aside, here is my tribute to the legendary Linda Lash:

maxresdefault.jpg

DD Neon - Linda Lash.png

Initially, I envisioned the image of Linda brandishing her whip. But eventually decided against it because that's already been done to death. Instead, I decided on a pose that would really accentuate her ridiculous hypersexuality. I mean she seems like the type of woman who could handle her whip in "creative" ways. I usually have some reservations about doing explicit art. But, I think this just about skirts that r-18 boundary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.