Zako Artwork (6 Viewers)

la plaga

Potential Patron
Hmm... I'll have to test if this is right.
Hello Anichggs,sorry to interrupt you. I am a fan of your pixiv account,recently I want to buy your previous works(about android)but I see that you donot want to post at pixiv . Can you sell that to me?

toxamrhyde

Designer
Editor
I think Margot Robbie would be perfect as Mileena!

Attachments

• 123.png
    123.png
    858.4 KB · Views: 167
  • MKAMileena копия.png
    MKAMileena копия.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 167
Last edited:

jennaboots

Casual Client
Anyon has this, perchance, and could share? Supposedly features zako art of the Blood Angels from Lupin, Neneka Corps from Gundam V and Delmos from Aika!
View attachment 129102View attachment 129103

wj1905

Master of this Domain
I know who the artist is. I meant the whole series of pics. He just has a link to the pay site.

Watt Khan

Club Regular
As I promised Tsukachan, concept art of an OC zako that I've created for my SOR2 hack. I've tried to convey all the possible brawler archetypes in one picture (the sweat, the aggressive stance, dirty boots etc.) The more I look at it the more likely I am to find nitpicky problems with it. But overall I'm quite proud of it and I hope you guys like it too:

Screenshot.png

SOR2 OC Zako.png

On a different note, I'd like to make a few announcements on certain things. I've decided to put my project on the other thread on an indefinite (maybe even permanent) halt. It's no fun anymore and it really feels stressful hyper-focusing on one singular thing. On the other hand, I quite enjoyed doing this piece. So you may expect me to do more art (not necessarily zako-themed) in a similar vein.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
As I promised Tsukachan, concept art of an OC zako that I've created for my SOR2 hack. I've tried to convey all the possible brawler archetypes in one picture (the sweat, the aggressive stance, dirty boots etc.) The more I look at it the more likely I am to find nitpicky problems with it. But overall I'm quite proud of it and I hope you guys like it too:

View attachment 130901

View attachment 130902

On a different note, I'd like to make a few announcements on certain things. I've decided to put my project on the other thread on an indefinite (maybe even permanent) halt. It's no fun anymore and it really feels stressful hyper-focusing on one singular thing. On the other hand, I quite enjoyed doing this piece. So you may expect me to do more art (not necessarily zako-themed) in a similar vein.

Wow what a hot brawler girl! I love it!
Love her sweaty midriff-baring tanktop too!

osw

Club Regular

View attachment 130901

View attachment 130902

Looks great! Would you please make a character based on this uniform I designed too?

osw

Club Regular
Just to clarify the design above is my own and I created the art partly because I know that Tsukachan would like it.
I sort of have other things lined up at the moment, but maybe I could create something based on your design in due time? :smile:
Thanks! Your design is great

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.