Zako Artwork (5 Viewers)

burom

Master of this Domain
This next character really needs no introduction for fans of videogame zakos. I think this is an appropriate tribute considering that this year would mark the 10th anniversary of the release of Double Dragon Neon (anyone else feeling old?). Say what you will about the gameplay, but you can't deny that the game brought new life to a classic female baddie. It's the small things that really make this version of Linda for me. I like how different Lindas have their own unique boob tattoo (default skin: Heart, Red recolour: Star, etc.) Also, love how her defeat cries just shatter her exterior image as a dominatrix.

But for me, the most memorable part of the game has the be the spaceship stages; in particular, the airlock area (pictured below). In this area, you get to fight a wave of Lindas that you can basically throw into outer space. I think being chivalrous here would be an exercise in futility. If their bodies don't disappear, the Lindas who got knocked unconscious would be vacuumed out into space anyway. In fact, I think those Lindas that remained in the spaceship likely also perished when said ship crashed back to earth. I think this is unprecedented in Double Dragon history as the Lee brothers here have no qualms about massacring a whole load of Lindas. Anyways brutal deaths aside, here is my tribute to the legendary Linda Lash:

Initially, I envisioned the image of Linda brandishing her whip. But eventually decided against it because that's already been done to death. Instead, I decided on a pose that would really accentuate her ridiculous hypersexuality. I mean she seems like the type of woman who could handle her whip in "creative" ways. I usually have some reservations about doing explicit art. But, I think this just about skirts that r-18 boundary.
Very nice! :D

grgr444

Master of this Domain
YTmY7cVl.jpg

nbK7zNWl.jpg

leNfyZCl.jpg

9WInkk8l.jpg

My new images.

ttbitch69

Club Regular
Some more fanart of Target:Terror's Niki Slave. This time from Sidneydesenhus from Deviantart. I love how he added a leg harness and fishnets to her outfit.
niki_slave__commission_open_by_sidneydesenhus_der2op5-pre.jpg niki_slave__commission_open_by_sidneydesenhus_dewihk7-pre.jpg niki_slave__commission_open_by_sidneydesenhus_deyhkr6-fullview.jpg IMG_20220124_121800.png

Attachments

• niki_slave__commission_open_by_sidneydesenhus_dewihk7-pre.jpg
    niki_slave__commission_open_by_sidneydesenhus_dewihk7-pre.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 241
  • niki_slave__commission_open_by_sidneydesenhus_der2op5-pre.jpg
    niki_slave__commission_open_by_sidneydesenhus_der2op5-pre.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 257

Zufallx

Swell Supporter
Templar has been posting interesting sketches on his board over the last few weeks that are worth checking out:

I just wish he'd do something, ANYTHING other than the same old gut stabs and balloon boobs. Don't get me wrong, he's talented, just kind of a 'one trick pony' in my opinion.

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
I just wish he'd do something, ANYTHING other than the same old gut stabs and balloon boobs. Don't get me wrong, he's talented, just kind of a 'one trick pony' in my opinion.
Eh:

There are plenty of attractive body types in his work. The "gut stabs" point is more accurate, but we do get a wide variety of hits across the torso, including pussy-stabs. Not much in the way of headshots \ decapitations, I guess.

grgr444

Master of this Domain
01.jpg
03.jpg 04.jpg 08.jpg 12.jpg
This is a gift to those who have supported me so far. I release these 15 4K images for free!

Where did you get the models and map?
Model:
Map:

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
As an aside - I thought about buying your stuff on gumroad, but there's literally no info there - not about content, not about number of images, nada.

templarart

Vivacious Visitor
I'm so honored to see my name and art in here. Thank you very much. Thanks to Drizzt and all those who praised my work.

Let me explain why my art is so repetitive. I have even commented on how repetitive it is on my board. You see, I've long ago given up on trying to make a job out of drawing so instead of drawing for a wide variety of tastes like I used to, I simply draw for myself and to a lesser degree friends and acquaintances. So why do I draw a lot of girls with 'balloon boobs'? I like large breasts, butts, hair.. the whole ultra-feminine thing so that's what I draw. I admit that navel shots/stabs are repetitive but that's what I like. I'm sure someone who enjoys beheadings wouldn't draw lots of head shots or gut stabs.

Yes, when I do draw a series I slip in a lot of different body types like this Harpi scene and thanks to Drizzt for posting that Johnny scene:

Harpis.jpg

Thanks again for enjoying my art and if you don't... I fully understand.

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
I've probably mentioned in the past that I adore Templar's art :) Sure, it's not something I am in the mood for everyday (you can see the difference in our pics), but when I want that over the top sexy spy action (and I pretty much always love belly/navel hits), there's one place I go :P

As someone who grew up in the 80's/90's, his art really hits the nail on the head of that style :)

Also can't mentioned Templar without a huge shoutout to him running sexyamazons.com for so long. Which for many years was pretty much the place for anything zako. And it had everyone's art, from stuff similar to his, to anime style fights :)

wj1905

Master of this Domain
I am sure this was shared before, just in case someone hasn't seen Sakura's zako art (lots of female Shockers and assorted Sentai henchwomen and kunoichi). I wonder if anyone knows whatever happened to this artist?

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Yeah, after the 20th pic with the exact same plot and death, it gets boring.

They are still active on Pixiv :)

Got a link to his page? I never saw his stuff there. Unless he really changed his style and I just did not recognize him.

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
Yeah, after the 20th pic with the exact same plot and death, it gets boring.
Artists who do fetish art for fun rather than commissions generally focus on what works for them. And even starting to consider people who were around at the start of the century to provide examples - most of them are gone, whether due to RL circumstances or toxic communities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.