Zako Artwork (4 Viewers)

grgr444

Master of this Domain
010.jpg
P.jpg
R2.jpg
These fucking turrets.jpg

These are some of JGN79's pictures. I think his pictures are pretty good but recently I found that his Deviantart account was deactivated. Is there any place where I can see his works?

rutgerhauer

Swell Supporter
JGN is here:
also he is at fetnoir (dedicated thread: link)

But you cannot see his works for free. He sells it directly through paypal/email by pay-per-set or by subscription to his blog "Chicas in acccion" (http://chicas-en-accion.blogspot.com.es/)

Last edited:

wj1905

Master of this Domain
JGN is here:
also he is at fetnoir (dedicated thread: link)

But you cannot see his works for free. He sells it directly through paypal/email by pay-per-set or by subscription to his blog "Chicas in acccion" (http://chicas-en-accion.blogspot.com.es/)
Yeah, sadly it is locked behind a paywall...

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Glad you liked this one.
Yes, it's either a bikini or (likely) lingerie, due to the boots, stockings, and opera gloves.
I checked videos of the original & remake, and didn't see names for them, so I'll make one up for her & the blonde. :smile:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Her design is really interesting!

I know right. Sadly, she only appeared twice in the game, and her 1st appearance is avoidable. Her death/dying pose is really sexy, and when you point a gun at her she shows off her clean and sexy armpit.
Also, I have two Stash folders dedicated to this one girl. Her SEGA Saturn appearance looks kinda blocky, but slightly more thicc than her PS2 appearance:

ttbitch69

Club Regular
I know right. Sadly, she only appeared twice in the game, and her 1st appearance is avoidable. Her death/dying pose is really sexy, and when you point a gun at her she shows off her clean and sexy armpit.
Also, I have two Stash folders dedicated to this one girl. Her SEGA Saturn appearance looks kinda blocky, but slightly more thicc than her PS2 appearance:
where did you see that her name was Madame Chicago?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.