Zako Artwork (9 Viewers)

grgr444

Master of this Domain
01.jpg
03.jpg
06.jpg
12.jpg

Some of these images were inspired by Sentry Showdown.

snakesonaplane

Casual Client
I google searched and found that the Dyanmite Deka/Die Hard Arcade zako names have been discussed before on here. The source of the names was from the official website of the game that sadly now seems to be gone. But if you click HERE you'll see the names mentioned, including Twin Peaks and Madame Chicago

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
I google searched and found that the Dyanmite Deka/Die Hard Arcade zako names have been discussed before on here. The source of the names was from the official website of the game that sadly now seems to be gone. But if you click HERE you'll see the names mentioned, including Twin Peaks and Madame Chicago
Ok, I did not see those names before, or knew they were discussed here, but will change them on DevArt. No editing on Twitter, unfortunately.
Hope you like the art. Seems some people did, so I suppose they were worth doing.

snakesonaplane

Casual Client
Ok, I did not see those names before, or knew they were discussed here, but will change them on DevArt. No editing on Twitter, unfortunately.
Hope you like the art. Seems some people did, so I suppose they were worth doing.
Yeah I liked it. Your art is really good. Its always nice seeing zakos get artwork drawn of them, especially the more obscure ones

rutgerhauer

Swell Supporter
panini(pixiv)
I think he is quite talented. His posture and how to compose the camera are excellent.
I would say more - many zako fans think that he is the best zako artist in HS/AIS niche. Or, he was the best until you has returned. Now its questionable who is the best =))

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
A young sentry is quietly eliminated without her nearby comrades noticing her plight.View attachment 123930

Liked this image so much I thought I would attempt a hand drawn homage to it. A few changes on my end. They have helmets and although not seen, I intend the women to have footwear. The attacker is also a human female in the vein of Red Sonja.

Just a quick not terribly tidied up sketch.

Attachments

No stealth.jpg
6.6 MB · Views: 229

Mentos

Club Regular
Liked this image so much I thought I would attempt a hand drawn homage to it. A few changes on my end. They have helmets and although not seen, I intend the women to have footwear. The attacker is also a human female in the vein of Red Sonja.

Just a quick not terribly tidied up sketch.
Nice to see you're still drawing! Do you have your work that was removed off DeviantArt saved somewhere else?

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
Nice to see you're still drawing! Do you have your work that was removed off DeviantArt saved somewhere else?
Thanks. All my stuff in digital form was lost when my page got nuked. I'll dig around to see where I saved any works just after they would have been scanned. I don't have it in me to re-scan everything unfortunately.

Started reloading whatever was still saved to a Pixiv account. I'll reload the better quality ones there. Either that or ones I was fond of.

Although I will likely just post a lot of new images on this site. May as well see the silver lining in having my DA account shut down. Means I can start anew! Lose all the old rubbish works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.