Zako Artwork (11 Viewers)

antonio_manuel

Master of this Domain
I am always confused by these. This is fanart? Looks more like an official published manga considering how super long it is. But some nice death scenes there. Poor zako getting darted in the neck while relieving herself... how humiliating to die that way.
Is not published manga, is artwork.

ttbitch69

Club Regular
Some more Niki Dominatrix fan art from Jardel Cruz. Shooting pose, chest shot, crotch shot, shooting behind a barrel and being blown up by the barrel exploding.
Niki Dominatrix-2COMMISSIONS-jeffpan-jardel-2021.jpg

Niki Dominatrix-3-COMMISSIONS-jeffpan-jardel-2021.jpg
Niki Dominatrix-4-COMMISSIONS-jeffpan-jardel-2021.jpg
Niki Dominatrix-5-COMMISSIONS-jeffpan-jardel-2021.jpg
Niki Dominatrix-6-COMMISSIONS-jeffpan-jardel-2021-DESKTOP-BK8JHV9.jpg

Bigman

Avid Affiliate
It's taken me a while to post this, so some of you may have seen it already on deviantart, but here's the commission I did over summer based on the 'Ladies of the Night' hooker gang from Target Renegade.
View attachment 4482View attachment 4483View attachment 4484View attachment 4485View attachment 4486View attachment 4487View attachment 4488View attachment 4489View attachment 4490

It was the first time I've commissioned a sequential art, and it took more planning than I'd first thought. I had a pretty clear idea on the story points, but it was still quite difficult to get it all to flow together. I really would have liked to have done more scenes where the women are dominating and humiliating the hero, but I also wanted to make something that had some sort of narrative where the hero won in the end. Still, it was a good experience, and it's always great to produce some new artwork of those nasty bitches! I'd totally recommend Mr. X if you're interested in commissioning something like this yourself.
Where can we read it?

Scene from what appears to be some kind of Manga Hentai thingy (hey I'm no otaku) called Bomber Girl Volume 2. No idea whats going on, but the evil babes here are clearly up to no good and get wonderfully obliterated by what I'm assuming is the heroine.

Everything one could ask for is here. Mooks being used as human shields, humiliating deaths etc.

View attachment 4934View attachment 4935View attachment 4936View attachment 4937View attachment 4938View attachment 4939View attachment 4940View attachment 4941View attachment 4942View attachment 4943
Is there an English version

http://excessm.zouri.jp/pic590.html
I think excessm made these drawings for Kimblis because they feature the hero overcoming impossible odds against countless female opponents. It's different from his usual artwork depicting a handful of females having their way with a younger hero.
Link don't work to site it says it's under construction also is there an English version

Fan art : Naruto, Tsunade y Sakura each one kill one zako kunoichi
DQBmNdB.jpg

Kenichi : Rea attack to a enemy ( Rachel)
cq0ex5X.jpg
Link?

L
Fan art : Fujiko vs Bloody angels

jklLtxq.jpg

Manga disciple Kenichi:
Miu vs zakos
Vz9eZtv.jpg
Links?

Links

Found a version with English text:

Link?

Ultimate Strike - Tiny bikini assassins

Link

Another commission for "The King of Fighters : Destiny" mobile game's zako just completed!!
View attachment 73257 View attachment 73260 View attachment 73259 View attachment 73262

Link?

Some funny Runark art.
View attachment 74877
Link

Just remember that I forgot to post the commission I pay from "Alan Rock Kerry Lancaster" at rggalas@gmail.com
here the commission, so ask him, this guy draw really good stuff and need money :p
View attachment 75063 View attachment 75064 View attachment 75065 View attachment 75066 View attachment 75067 View attachment 75068 View attachment 75069 View attachment 75070 View attachment 75071
Link?

One of my known artist wants money so I commissioned him about Mai vs. female ninja from King of Fighters: Destiny
Tsukachan Tsukachan may like it :3

zxqURzq.jpg

t44tOaI.jpg

SK76GRF.jpg
Link?

KOF All Star just release at Japan, and my first wave of zakos' fanart just completed!!
Link?

Apparently zzinzinz has taken a liking to these particular zako from the King of Fighters All Star mobile game. Sometimes losing is cool, but it's strange for zzinzinz to draw a male victim that's not a little boy.
Link to the drawing?

New manga - Toshi Tsushima wants to be a Kamen Rider

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn-img.viewer.heros-web.com%2Fpublic%2Fseries-thumbnail%2F10834108156632461058-99f83147dff3892e157bd1f191a0ae62%3F1532510929

The protagonist is just a regular man who train martial art and wish to become a vigilante, he took the identity as a Kamen Rider in an occasion by using just a mask. He found another female who do the same but with full costume.

This chapter 4 feauture a busty female shocker. it seem these shockers wont disappear (or melt) after defeat. The protagonists decide to bring her home for interrogation

Link to read in English version?

My Silk Spectre ryona'd by Watchmen Dominatrixes commissions. I made these for some months, and they are good to share for some zako + ryona juices :3

Dancing with a dominatrix.
yjkyrXp.jpg

Wall moment.
9x3AxSA.jpg
Link to the website or websites with the pics?

View attachment 98660

My friend's OC, Amber Snow taking out a female wrestler and a kickboxer, both topless
Link?

You have my blessing to post that material! And I'll be sure to save it to my portable hard drive so I'll have it forever, or until I spill beer on it or something.

As for that text, I'm not moving forward with reposting anything yet but if I do choose to I'll be sure to drop you a line; I actually managed to find a few in my documents folder. We'll see what we see!
Hey could you post a link to your comics if they are still around?

Manga pics, with zakos
Names of th Mangas and are any of them in English?

Here is a commission I recently made. It resembles the 'survival mode' in many fighting games.

In arena, a male kungfu master challenges the survival mode. In other words, he fights multiple female fighters without a break. Although many female fighters have fallen under him and himself has been injuired and tired, both the next female fighter and the kungfu master remain in high spirits and still hunger for battle.

Link

Heroine vs muscle zako
Manga Link and is there a English version

Name, link and is it There an English version

kirakira

Avid Affiliate
Where can we read it?

Link don't work to site it says it's under construction also is there an English version

Link?

L

Links?

Links

Link?

Link

Link?

Link

Link?

Link?

Link?

Link to the drawing?

Link?

Link

I can not found English version The name is バイオレンスジャック

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Where can we read it?

Link?

L

Links?

Links

Link?

Link

Link?

Link

Link?

Link?

Link?

Link to the drawing?

Link?

Link

Good grief, man. You are asking links for almost 8 year old posts. Not gonna happen.
Look up Pixiv for various zako tags, you have a better chance of finding them there.

grgr444

Master of this Domain
Before
01final.jpg

After
01.jpg

This is one of the pictures I'm making. It's so hard to make something I want. I didn't like the first one so I made it from scratch right before its completion. This process took more than a few hours.

I'd like to ask other people for their opinions. Which one do you like better?

oneofone

Club Regular
Before
View attachment 122896

After
View attachment 122895

This is one of the pictures I'm making. It's so hard to make something I want. I didn't like the first one so I made it from scratch right before its completion. This process took more than a few hours.

I'd like to ask other people for their opinions. Which one do you like better?
#2, good art! I know how hard it is to make something that you want exactly how u make it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.