Zako Artwork (7 Viewers)

wj1905

Master of this Domain
One Punch Man is a pretty good comedy series when it's not busy being an exceptionally good superhero comic.

Some of the more interesting enemies featured in the manga and their demise:

Deposit Files 23 mb
Yes, we posted them already in the Zakos in comics thread.
Have not seen any art of the medusa gal so far, though.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
PIXIV ARTIST : Week10

Other "unmasked" henchbabes like Black Faction Units from NeonDark :

Is there some other site these people upload to? Seriously, it is ridiculous how hard it is to even open the pictures on pixiv in the gallery viewer, let alone opening the images separately. I often have to force re-load them 3 times...

triet92

Club Regular
Is there some other site these people upload to? Seriously, it is ridiculous how hard it is to even open the pictures on pixiv in the gallery viewer, let alone opening the images separately. I often have to force re-load them 3 times...

There Pixiv app on both android and ios, use that

Secteur-X7

Club Regular

I could send you "we transfer" link with the files zipped if you need

write me at :
secteur_x7 at yahoo.fr

wj1905

Master of this Domain
There Pixiv app on both android and ios, use that
I download pics on my PC, it is cumbersome to use phones for that.
I could send you "we transfer" link with the files zipped if you need

write me at :
secteur_x7 at yahoo.fr
Thanks I got them in the end. It's just very annoying when it is a 50-page long comic, to download them. I don't get why their server is so terribly slow. Isn't Japan supposed to be super advanced technologically, so much that it is a cliche?

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Finally, my first zako-related HS stuff is here!! My Dungeon Fighter Online character Kei with her trophies: two Amazonesses from Taito's Lightbringer/Dungeon Magic and an Egyptian Spearwoman from the beta version of Gladiator: Sword of Vengeance
Check it out on DA: Queen of the Jungle
View attachment 88057

Some closeups of the humbled and KO'ed zakos:
View attachment 88058
Tanned amazoness accepting her defeat, showing off her cleavage and shoulder muscles

View attachment 88059
Blonde amazoness lying out cold with her thick legs spread

View attachment 88060
Egyptian spearwoman resting after being wounded by Kei, showing off her delightful caramel navel and boobs

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
I see the girl sitting is asking for some sexual healing, are her friends still alive and okay to join?

Well to begin with the blondie is out cold, the tanned one is humbled and looks stoned AF and the Egyptian girl is wounded

Yep. Alive and well

IronE

Club Regular
Latest One Piece episodes (869-872) have 5 zako with scythes Known as the female half of the Charlotte Decuplets: Nutmeg (30), Akimeg (31), Allmeg (32), Harumeg (33), and Fuyumeg (34). Toei's usual crap animation and cell reuse is on full display, but they're still cute. Their orders are to kill any Straw Hat Pirate that emerges from the mirror. Unfortunately, they are no match for a Pekoms during a full moon, who transforms into a powerful Sulong and quickly dispatches them.

88120 88121 88122 88123 88124 88125 88126 88127 88128 88129 88130 88131 88132 88133 88134

I aggressively cropped the video here: Uploadfiles.io - Download one-piece-whole-cake-island-zako.mkv for free (open to suggestions on a better place to upload)

There are a couple more female members of Big Mom's crew like Myukuru, Joscarpone, Marble, Prim, and Flampe, but they seem more like captains than grunts.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Latest One Piece episodes (869-872) have 5 zako with scythes Known as the female half of the Charlotte Decuplets: Nutmeg (30), Akimeg (31), Allmeg (32), Harumeg (33), and Fuyumeg (34). Toei's usual crap animation and cell reuse is on full display, but they're still cute. Their orders are to kill any Straw Hat Pirate that emerges from the mirror. Unfortunately, they are no match for a Pekoms during a full moon, who transforms into a powerful Sulong and quickly dispatches them.

View attachment 88120View attachment 88121View attachment 88122View attachment 88123View attachment 88124View attachment 88125View attachment 88126View attachment 88127View attachment 88128View attachment 88129View attachment 88130View attachment 88131View attachment 88132View attachment 88133View attachment 88134

I aggressively cropped the video here: Uploadfiles.io - Download one-piece-whole-cake-island-zako.mkv for free (open to suggestions on a better place to upload)

There are a couple more female members of Big Mom's crew like Myukuru, Joscarpone, Marble, Prim, and Flampe, but they seem more like captains than grunts.
Defeated by a giant poodle... how humiliating. :D

wj1905

Master of this Domain

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.