Zako Artwork (5 Viewers)

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Is she self explode?
She falls on her boobs/face now naked, and then groans something and explodes.
88628 88629 88630 88631 88632

Gollot

Casual Client

LishaThorne

Swell Supporter
Wanted to get some feedback on some armor I made. Might do a few scenes or story if I can find time and there is any interest. Anyone have a good place to post pics? I can use Deviant art but sorta wanted a new host.

Starcrash

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
At last, my muscular zako project is done. Ready to wrestle and rumble with these musclebabes?

DA link (also containing a download link for their HS cards):

I'm planning to post this on Pixiv too, along with pics of them being KO'ed or defeated, lying motionless on the ground. If you want to make your own Black Hands pic, feel free to download the cards!!

Jonas87

Potential Patron
Hello everyone. I have a question. Do you know where can I find more of zako art like this one below. I know that when the Sexyamazons.com was still active there was a person named Sysiphus Roiling or something like that and these piece of art belongs to him/her. I would like to find more. Anyone of you can help or knows sites with art of that artist? I woud appreciate any news. Thank you :)

Attachments

• 13_10.png
    13_10.png
    7.3 MB · Views: 447

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Hello everyone. I have a question. Do you know where can I find more of zako art like this one below. I know that when the Sexyamazons.com was still active there was a person named Sysiphus Roiling or something like that and these piece of art belongs to him/her. I would like to find more. Anyone of you can help or knows sites with art of that artist? I woud appreciate any news. Thank you :)
Yeah, I would also like to know where all those people went after Sexyamazons went down. I mean some post on DA but most just disappeared...

nonniemouse

Casual Client

Funny you should mention this, I just came across his Pixiv account!

It doesn't have his older works but his new stuff is very much in a similar vein and quite good!

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
My Silk Spectre ryona commissions by Watchmen Dominatrixes. I made this for some months, and they are good to share for some zako + ryona juices :3

Dancing with a dominatrix.
yjkyrXp.jpg

Wall moment.
9x3AxSA.jpg

The blonde dominatrix on the first pic looks like Lili from Tekken series, even her kick already looks like Lili. What is the dominatrix is actually Lili in disguise? *t h o n k a n g*

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.