Zako Artwork

triet92

Casual Client
New manga - Toshi Tsushima wants to be a Kamen Rider

The protagonist is just a regular man who train martial art and wish to become a vigilante, he took the identity as a Kamen Rider in an occasion by using just a mask. He found another female who do the same but with full costume.

This chapter 4 feauture a busty female shocker. it seem these shockers wont disappear (or melt) after defeat. The protagonists decide to bring her home for interrogation

01.png
02.png
03.png
04.png
05.png
06.png
07.png
08.png
09.png
10.png
11.png
12.png
13.png

dinomoneyman

Swell Supporter
DeviantArt Username
dinomoneyman
New manga - Toshi Tsushima wants to be a Kamen Rider

The protagonist is just a regular man who train martial art and wish to become a vigilante, he took the identity as a Kamen Rider in an occasion by using just a mask. He found another female who do the same but with full costume.

This chapter 4 feauture a busty female shocker. it seem these shockers wont disappear (or melt) after defeat. The protagonists decide to bring her home for interrogation

Not only is this fight great and the zako really cute, but the panel on the last page where he carries her is adorable. Piggyback ride! :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Drizzt78

Avid Affiliate
Just a draft of a Teen Bikini Assassins (a perennial Templar favorite) series that was never finalized:

"Teenage Bikini Assassins or TBA are a common subject of mine. Teenage girls (18 and 19 of course) in bikinis hired by HARPI as assassins. They're major strengths are that they are hot AND expendable.

I'm working on Steele (Taylor Steele - secret agent working for SORD: Subversive Operative Removal and Disposal) and Alicia, a tall, busty, voluptuous, leggy beauty. Yeah, my favorite type.

Some pics:

Here's the script so far:

(Lin)dsay - Tall,blonde, slender, long waist.
(Jaz)mine - Asian/Hawaiian, busty, big butt.
(Dee)rdre - Quirky, nerdy, glasses, brunette
(Ali)cia - Very busty, tall blonde, beautiful
(St)eele - Secret Agent
(TBA) Teenage Bikini Assassins.

(There may be one or two more girls who get shot pretty quickly ending with Dierdre dying after giving Molly Murder the information.)

Script:

Ali and ST are having sex.
Knock at door. Ali leaves St to check.
Ali opens door to TBAs
Ali pretends to be scared and they talk over their plan ending with Ali volunteering to stab St with the Assassin's blade
Ali leads them into the bedroom pretending to be a hostage.
Lin sees bed with blankets over pillows - 'He's sleeping?'
Ali: Well he had a lot of... (gratuitous detail that goes on for awhile.)
Lin: Shut up, okay let's bag him and tag him!
TBA's shoot at decoy.
ST drops from above
Ali runs out of room
ST grabs Jaz pulls her against him and shoots Lin.
Dee is holding her gun shakily at ST, ST points Jaz's gun hand at her.
Jaz has curious look on her face... 'Oh my God, Agent Steele." Reaches behind her. "You're really... enjoying this!"
Steele yanks her closer.
Jaz "Oh Jesus, he's totally inside me!"
St: "You're not going anywhere! Drop your gun!"
Lin Holding wound: "Kill them!"
Dee: "I'm sorry Jaz."
Jaz: "No Dee, Jesus please don't do it!"
Dee Closes eyes and fires pistol: BLAM BLAM BLAM Click
Jasmine looks shocked at the wounds in her belly and breasts and slides off of St.
Dee keeps firing empty gun. "Oh God no, I'm..."
St: "Dead." BLAM
Dee grabs belly and runs for the door.
Ali: "Aren't you going to kill her?"
St: "Oh, she'll die. Now, she gets a chance to tell her superiors what happened.
Dee arrives at boss, tells her what happened and she tells Dee that she's dead. Collapse.

Alicia / Steele scene.
Basically Alicia comes back into room comforts and kisses Steele. She pulls out the assassin's blade while his back is tuned... and well you can guess what happens next."

Axtinguisher

Potential Patron
Hi there!
Just got here, I have something related to zako, though each single one of them takes a lot of screen time. So 2 heroines enter a building where some evil lady with a large container plans something scary. And when they try to attack her, two slime henchwomen appear and they fight heroines each in separate location. One of them shapeshifts, another does usual slime stuff, and they are almost invincible, but the good ones have some biological liquid which is able to turn the slime into inanimate one.
Semi-solid part 1
melt__nov_2017___semi_solid__chapter_one_1_6_by_axtinguisher_dbu9bn0-pre.jpgmelt__nov_2017___semi_solid__chapter_one_2_6_by_axtinguisher_dbu9bn2-pre.jpgmelt__nov_2017___semi_solid__chapter_one_3_6_by_axtinguisher_dbu9bn6-pre.jpgmelt__nov_2017___semi_solid__chapter_one_4_6_by_axtinguisher_dbu9bn8-pre.jpgmelt__nov_2017___semi_solid__chapter_one_5_6_by_axtinguisher_dbu9bnd-pre.jpgmelt__nov_2017___semi_solid__chapter_one_6_6_by_axtinguisher_dbu9bnj-pre.jpg
Semi-solid part 2
melt__nov_2017___semi_solid__chapter_two_01_13_by_axtinguisher_dbu9bnl-pre.jpgmelt__nov_2017___semi_solid__chapter_two_02_13_by_axtinguisher_dbu9bnr-pre.jpgmelt__nov_2017___semi_solid__chapter_two_03_13_by_axtinguisher_dbu9bnw-pre.jpgmelt__nov_2017___semi_solid__chapter_two_04_13_by_axtinguisher_dbu9bo1-pre.jpgmelt__nov_2017___semi_solid__chapter_two_05_13_by_axtinguisher_dbu9bo5-pre.jpgmelt__nov_2017___semi_solid__chapter_two_06_13_by_axtinguisher_dbu9bob-pre.jpgmelt__nov_2017___semi_solid__chapter_two_07_13_by_axtinguisher_dbu9bog-pre.jpgmelt__nov_2017___semi_solid__chapter_two_08_13_by_axtinguisher_dbu9bop-pre.jpgmelt__nov_2017___semi_solid__chapter_two_09_13_by_axtinguisher_dbu9bov-pre.jpgmelt__nov_2017___semi_solid__chapter_two_10_13_by_axtinguisher_dbu9bp4-pre.jpgmelt__nov_2017___semi_solid__chapter_two_11_13_by_axtinguisher_dbu9bpa-pre.jpgmelt__nov_2017___semi_solid__chapter_two_12_13_by_axtinguisher_dbu9bpi-pre.jpgmelt__nov_2017___semi_solid__chapter_two_13_13_by_axtinguisher_dbu9bpr-pre.jpg
Semi-solid part 3
melt__jan_2017___semi_solid__chapter_three_01_16_by_axtinguisher_dbzw4am-pre.jpgmelt__jan_2017___semi_solid__chapter_three_02_16_by_axtinguisher_dbzw78o-pre.jpgmelt__jan_2017___semi_solid__chapter_three_03_16_by_axtinguisher_dbzw785-pre.jpgmelt__jan_2017___semi_solid__chapter_three_04_16_by_axtinguisher_dbzw77u-pre.jpgmelt__jan_2017___semi_solid__chapter_three_05_16_by_axtinguisher_dbzw77d-pre.jpgmelt__jan_2017___semi_solid__chapter_three_06_16_by_axtinguisher_dbzw775-pre.jpgmelt__jan_2017___semi_solid__chapter_three_07_16_by_axtinguisher_dbzw76v-pre.jpgmelt__jan_2017___semi_solid__chapter_three_08_16_by_axtinguisher_dbzw76b-pre.jpgmelt__jan_2017___semi_solid__chapter_three_09_16_by_axtinguisher_dbzw752-pre.jpgmelt__jan_2017___semi_solid__chapter_three_10_16_by_axtinguisher_dbzw74q-pre.jpgmelt__jan_2017___semi_solid__chapter_three_11_16_by_axtinguisher_dbzw74a-pre.jpgmelt__jan_2017___semi_solid__chapter_three_12_16_by_axtinguisher_dbzw73u-pre.jpgmelt__jan_2017___semi_solid__chapter_three_13_16_by_axtinguisher_dbzw73a-pre.jpgmelt__jan_2017___semi_solid__chapter_three_14_16_by_axtinguisher_dbzw72r-pre.jpgmelt__jan_2017___semi_solid__chapter_three_15_16_by_axtinguisher_dbzw72i-pre.jpgmelt__jan_2017___semi_solid__chapter_three_16_16_by_axtinguisher_dbzw71w-pre.jpg

Drizzt78

Avid Affiliate
Templar's new board (doesn't require registration) with art samples and purchase links:
Templar's Action Comics - Index

(Note for those of you who like the snuff aspect but hate the dialog - there are now textless versions of his comics available)

wj1905

Club Regular
Templar stuff is a real bonerkiller. The overexaggerated boobs, the insipid dialogue, and everyone dies like a drama queen.

KeiBreilSL

Casual Client
DeviantArt Username
http://keibree.deviantart.com/
I actually really enjoy Templar's art. The dialogue isn't my cup of tea, but the art's well done, lots of zakos and when I'm in a certain mood it's some of my favorite stuff :)

That's before getting into all the stuff Templar's done for the community even when he was having a rough go in real life.

Drizzt78

Avid Affiliate
Like I noted, his comics are now bundled with a text-free version. Though as our friend Antonio demonstrates above, comic dialogue tends towards the deeply insipid even without incorporating fetishistic emphasis.

wj1905

Club Regular
I actually really enjoy Templar's art. The dialogue isn't my cup of tea, but the art's well done, lots of zakos and when I'm in a certain mood it's some of my favorite stuff :)

That's before getting into all the stuff Templar's done for the community even when he was having a rough go in real life.
I am not that familiar with him, I only ever saw his pay-site. What has he done for the community?

Love that red-haired zako whom Chyna just leaves hanging on the building and she swears she will become a nun if she gets out of this alive. :)
Btw I assume she is some wrestler in real life?

KeiBreilSL

Casual Client
DeviantArt Username
http://keibree.deviantart.com/
He's been around for a couple decades. Most notably he ran Sexyamazons.com, darksites and darkpeeps by himself at a loss for ten years or so (Also while I think he was extremely ill, or some personal matter that bankrupted him), also produced a lot of early content in the early days of the internet.

Secteur-X7

Avid Affiliate
DeviantArt Username
http://secteur-x7.deviantart.com/
Talking about old person from the fandom, do someone know what happen to the guy who draw and hold www.bitchwars-illustrated.com/content.html ?
but you can't register into his site or even see If he keep doing art before anymore

here some of his stuff:
View attachment 85079View attachment 85080View attachment 85081View attachment 85082View attachment 85083View attachment 85084View attachment 85085

Please share if you have information on him, I hope this guy is fine
I think he only do 3D art now :
tarstarkas's DeviantArt gallery

holhorse

Swell Supporter

Attachments

JonCujoh

Swell Supporter
Ha ha great story, even if I don't understand...like...everything XD
Why there are blues brothers at the beginning? even if i get the reference "I hate Illinois nazi" XD
and then the Punisher who avenge is family by fucking every woman he meet, I didn't know that kind of vendetta exist lol
but still, great commission and don't know what to expect next but I will wait

Tsukachan

Swell Supporter
Poor Elite Guard, she got ran over by the Blues Brothers and just became a stock character. Other than that, the fight scenes are pretty epic and the biker girls looks so damn sexy....

I wonder if there's gonna be any Fighters Club zakos in the later chapters, even if it's just the mechanic girls. I would love to see the boy storm an abandoned factory and goes face to face with the tall tomboy mechanics, fully armed with wrenches, drills and explosive drones

Top Bottom