Zako Artwork (1 Viewer)

holhorse

Master of this Domain
Link doesn't work, you cannot link directly to Exhentai, only to Ghentai. (All we get is the sad panda)
I can only access it on Exhentai~
So link and name is here, rest is all on you, I can not upload whole chapter here~
By the way, this manga's name and mangaka: 【井上よしひさ】くノ一淫縛大戦 巻の一

Dan Druff

Club Regular
Apparently zzinzinz has taken a liking to these particular zako from the King of Fighters All Star mobile game. Sometimes losing is cool, but it's strange for zzinzinz to draw a male victim that's not a little boy.

Attachments

• Dqq2AURU4AAbznh.jpg
    Dqq2AURU4AAbznh.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 566
  • Dqq1G9hU4AAhlhd.jpg
    Dqq1G9hU4AAhlhd.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 557
Last edited:

wj1905

Master of this Domain
I can only access it on Exhentai~
So link and name is here, rest is all on you, I can not upload whole chapter here~
By the way, this manga's name and mangaka: 【井上よしひさ】くノ一淫縛大戦 巻の一
Searching for that chinese/japanese character name finds nothing on E-hentai... And I still cannot even access Exhentai. I tried everything the net tells me, deleting cooking, logging in on E-Hentai, nothing works.
You can just upload it here and put in only the thumbnails, that's not against the rules.

D

Deleted member 687

Searching for that chinese/japanese character name finds nothing on E-hentai... And I still cannot even access Exhentai. I tried everything the net tells me, deleting cooking, logging in on E-Hentai, nothing works.
You can just upload it here and put in only the thumbnails, that's not against the rules.
Worked for me without cookies. You might have to wait a week after making the account though

Dan Druff

Club Regular
I think zzinzinz really likes King of Fighters All Star. This time it's Ryo Sakazaki getting owned by a bunch of female bosses. The artist isn't even concerned about his usual habit of drawing older girls on little boys; he just wants to see female enemies win.

Attachments

• DrC8--lUcAIXMz9.jpg
    DrC8--lUcAIXMz9.jpg
    271.9 KB · Views: 556

triet92

Club Regular
New manga - Toshi Tsushima wants to be a Kamen Rider

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn-img.viewer.heros-web.com%2Fpublic%2Fseries-thumbnail%2F10834108156632461058-99f83147dff3892e157bd1f191a0ae62%3F1532510929

The protagonist is just a regular man who train martial art and wish to become a vigilante, he took the identity as a Kamen Rider in an occasion by using just a mask. He found another female who do the same but with full costume.

This chapter 4 feauture a busty female shocker. it seem these shockers wont disappear (or melt) after defeat. The protagonists decide to bring her home for interrogation

01.png
02.png
03.png
04.png
05.png
06.png
07.png
08.png
09.png
10.png
11.png
12.png
13.png

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
New manga - Toshi Tsushima wants to be a Kamen Rider

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn-img.viewer.heros-web.com%2Fpublic%2Fseries-thumbnail%2F10834108156632461058-99f83147dff3892e157bd1f191a0ae62%3F1532510929

The protagonist is just a regular man who train martial art and wish to become a vigilante, he took the identity as a Kamen Rider in an occasion by using just a mask. He found another female who do the same but with full costume.

This chapter 4 feauture a busty female shocker. it seem these shockers wont disappear (or melt) after defeat. The protagonists decide to bring her home for interrogation

Not only is this fight great and the zako really cute, but the panel on the last page where he carries her is adorable. Piggyback ride! :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Drizzt78

Club Regular
Just a draft of a Teen Bikini Assassins (a perennial Templar favorite) series that was never finalized:

"Teenage Bikini Assassins or TBA are a common subject of mine. Teenage girls (18 and 19 of course) in bikinis hired by HARPI as assassins. They're major strengths are that they are hot AND expendable.

I'm working on Steele (Taylor Steele - secret agent working for SORD: Subversive Operative Removal and Disposal) and Alicia, a tall, busty, voluptuous, leggy beauty. Yeah, my favorite type.

Some pics:

Here's the script so far:

(Lin)dsay - Tall,blonde, slender, long waist.
(Jaz)mine - Asian/Hawaiian, busty, big butt.
(Dee)rdre - Quirky, nerdy, glasses, brunette
(Ali)cia - Very busty, tall blonde, beautiful
(St)eele - Secret Agent
(TBA) Teenage Bikini Assassins.

(There may be one or two more girls who get shot pretty quickly ending with Dierdre dying after giving Molly Murder the information.)

Script:

Ali and ST are having sex.
Knock at door. Ali leaves St to check.
Ali opens door to TBAs
Ali pretends to be scared and they talk over their plan ending with Ali volunteering to stab St with the Assassin's blade
Ali leads them into the bedroom pretending to be a hostage.
Lin sees bed with blankets over pillows - 'He's sleeping?'
Ali: Well he had a lot of... (gratuitous detail that goes on for awhile.)
Lin: Shut up, okay let's bag him and tag him!
TBA's shoot at decoy.
ST drops from above
Ali runs out of room
ST grabs Jaz pulls her against him and shoots Lin.
Dee is holding her gun shakily at ST, ST points Jaz's gun hand at her.
Jaz has curious look on her face... 'Oh my God, Agent Steele." Reaches behind her. "You're really... enjoying this!"
Steele yanks her closer.
Jaz "Oh Jesus, he's totally inside me!"
St: "You're not going anywhere! Drop your gun!"
Lin Holding wound: "Kill them!"
Dee: "I'm sorry Jaz."
Jaz: "No Dee, Jesus please don't do it!"
Dee Closes eyes and fires pistol: BLAM BLAM BLAM Click
Jasmine looks shocked at the wounds in her belly and breasts and slides off of St.
Dee keeps firing empty gun. "Oh God no, I'm..."
St: "Dead." BLAM
Dee grabs belly and runs for the door.
Ali: "Aren't you going to kill her?"
St: "Oh, she'll die. Now, she gets a chance to tell her superiors what happened.
Dee arrives at boss, tells her what happened and she tells Dee that she's dead. Collapse.

Alicia / Steele scene.
Basically Alicia comes back into room comforts and kisses Steele. She pulls out the assassin's blade while his back is tuned... and well you can guess what happens next."

Axtinguisher

Avid Affiliate
Hi there!
Just got here, I have something related to zako, though each single one of them takes a lot of screen time. So 2 heroines enter a building where some evil lady with a large container plans something scary. And when they try to attack her, two slime henchwomen appear and they fight heroines each in separate location. One of them shapeshifts, another does usual slime stuff, and they are almost invincible, but the good ones have some biological liquid which is able to turn the slime into inanimate one.
Semi-solid part 1
melt__nov_2017___semi_solid__chapter_one_1_6_by_axtinguisher_dbu9bn0-pre.jpg melt__nov_2017___semi_solid__chapter_one_2_6_by_axtinguisher_dbu9bn2-pre.jpg melt__nov_2017___semi_solid__chapter_one_3_6_by_axtinguisher_dbu9bn6-pre.jpg melt__nov_2017___semi_solid__chapter_one_4_6_by_axtinguisher_dbu9bn8-pre.jpg melt__nov_2017___semi_solid__chapter_one_5_6_by_axtinguisher_dbu9bnd-pre.jpg melt__nov_2017___semi_solid__chapter_one_6_6_by_axtinguisher_dbu9bnj-pre.jpg
Semi-solid part 2
melt__nov_2017___semi_solid__chapter_two_01_13_by_axtinguisher_dbu9bnl-pre.jpg melt__nov_2017___semi_solid__chapter_two_02_13_by_axtinguisher_dbu9bnr-pre.jpg melt__nov_2017___semi_solid__chapter_two_03_13_by_axtinguisher_dbu9bnw-pre.jpg melt__nov_2017___semi_solid__chapter_two_04_13_by_axtinguisher_dbu9bo1-pre.jpg melt__nov_2017___semi_solid__chapter_two_05_13_by_axtinguisher_dbu9bo5-pre.jpg melt__nov_2017___semi_solid__chapter_two_06_13_by_axtinguisher_dbu9bob-pre.jpg melt__nov_2017___semi_solid__chapter_two_07_13_by_axtinguisher_dbu9bog-pre.jpg melt__nov_2017___semi_solid__chapter_two_08_13_by_axtinguisher_dbu9bop-pre.jpg melt__nov_2017___semi_solid__chapter_two_09_13_by_axtinguisher_dbu9bov-pre.jpg melt__nov_2017___semi_solid__chapter_two_10_13_by_axtinguisher_dbu9bp4-pre.jpg melt__nov_2017___semi_solid__chapter_two_11_13_by_axtinguisher_dbu9bpa-pre.jpg melt__nov_2017___semi_solid__chapter_two_12_13_by_axtinguisher_dbu9bpi-pre.jpg melt__nov_2017___semi_solid__chapter_two_13_13_by_axtinguisher_dbu9bpr-pre.jpg
Semi-solid part 3
melt__jan_2017___semi_solid__chapter_three_01_16_by_axtinguisher_dbzw4am-pre.jpg melt__jan_2017___semi_solid__chapter_three_02_16_by_axtinguisher_dbzw78o-pre.jpg melt__jan_2017___semi_solid__chapter_three_03_16_by_axtinguisher_dbzw785-pre.jpg melt__jan_2017___semi_solid__chapter_three_04_16_by_axtinguisher_dbzw77u-pre.jpg melt__jan_2017___semi_solid__chapter_three_05_16_by_axtinguisher_dbzw77d-pre.jpg melt__jan_2017___semi_solid__chapter_three_06_16_by_axtinguisher_dbzw775-pre.jpg melt__jan_2017___semi_solid__chapter_three_07_16_by_axtinguisher_dbzw76v-pre.jpg melt__jan_2017___semi_solid__chapter_three_08_16_by_axtinguisher_dbzw76b-pre.jpg melt__jan_2017___semi_solid__chapter_three_09_16_by_axtinguisher_dbzw752-pre.jpg melt__jan_2017___semi_solid__chapter_three_10_16_by_axtinguisher_dbzw74q-pre.jpg melt__jan_2017___semi_solid__chapter_three_11_16_by_axtinguisher_dbzw74a-pre.jpg melt__jan_2017___semi_solid__chapter_three_12_16_by_axtinguisher_dbzw73u-pre.jpg melt__jan_2017___semi_solid__chapter_three_13_16_by_axtinguisher_dbzw73a-pre.jpg melt__jan_2017___semi_solid__chapter_three_14_16_by_axtinguisher_dbzw72r-pre.jpg melt__jan_2017___semi_solid__chapter_three_15_16_by_axtinguisher_dbzw72i-pre.jpg melt__jan_2017___semi_solid__chapter_three_16_16_by_axtinguisher_dbzw71w-pre.jpg

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Templar stuff is a real bonerkiller. The overexaggerated boobs, the insipid dialogue, and everyone dies like a drama queen.

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
I actually really enjoy Templar's art. The dialogue isn't my cup of tea, but the art's well done, lots of zakos and when I'm in a certain mood it's some of my favorite stuff :)

That's before getting into all the stuff Templar's done for the community even when he was having a rough go in real life.

Drizzt78

Club Regular
Like I noted, his comics are now bundled with a text-free version. Though as our friend Antonio demonstrates above, comic dialogue tends towards the deeply insipid even without incorporating fetishistic emphasis.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
I actually really enjoy Templar's art. The dialogue isn't my cup of tea, but the art's well done, lots of zakos and when I'm in a certain mood it's some of my favorite stuff :)

That's before getting into all the stuff Templar's done for the community even when he was having a rough go in real life.
I am not that familiar with him, I only ever saw his pay-site. What has he done for the community?

Love that red-haired zako whom Chyna just leaves hanging on the building and she swears she will become a nun if she gets out of this alive. :)
Btw I assume she is some wrestler in real life?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.