Zako Artwork (6 Viewers)

DxC

Casual Client
Ah was a shame Sexyamazons went tits up so lurking is on DA and FN these days but in the mean time been busy with.. stuff recently a 93 Image story I did showed up along with another after that..

Currently working on a high resolution Gladiator story BUT! this is Zako related stuff so..

IF you do wish to see the 93 Image story and.. more then drop us a note on DA or message me on here..!

Elite Guard Discover what happens if you disturb a Guardian.. it wont end well!!
dofd1np88w9spdbzg.jpg

One of my Friend's who is now in my fantasy world and a main character as a Queen's Champion her story was.. fun to do!
jo5bzkudocv25pnzg.jpg

Okay I saw that hallway scene from Star wars.. and did my own
u398l969kiy5vy3zg.jpg

x71u6213wd22h2pzg.jpg

fqhi04o926aoo9ezg.jpg

DxC

Casual Client
I can e-mail it also its on FetNoir as where i post all my stuff these days and a little on DA

DxC

Casual Client
Hey still around just had surgery and other stuff and was also doing a Tournament knife fights body piles etc but that's another theme altogether (it is on my DA page if you want to see)

And as for Zako related things lots of them also! Some anyway..

mountain_5_by_d_x_c-dcp6a47.png

target_by_d_x_c-dcp6a3o.png
hardly_by_d_x_c-dcoqqiq.png
dissapointed_by_d_x_c-dcoqqem.png
over_confident_end_by_d_x_c-dcokm5g.png
end_the_hallway_by_d_x_c-dcokm4u.png

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Here are zako my commissions:

Petal Hui had a reassuring rest on the summer beach after a literally hot fight against enemy female soldiers.

Petal Hui: original character of NNin, Original Character: Petal
Female soldiers: I changed their caps to berets, Beat-em-up/Action game Zako

The female soldiers looks slightly muscular judging from their toned bellies. However, they're still no match against Petal, and ended up strewn around the beach, either unconscious or dead. Also, I love the one with short hair though, she seemed to be a little special compared to her long-haired pals. Her hairstyle kinda reminds me of Hamakaze from Kantai Collection

Nice work. THis artist has a website somewhere?

The artist is Nonoririn. You can find him on DA and Pixiv:
Nonoririn on DeviantArt
ノノリリン [pixiv]

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Hey still around just had surgery and other stuff and was also doing a Tournament knife fights body piles etc but that's another theme altogether (it is on my DA page if you want to see)

And as for Zako related things lots of them also! Some anyway..

mountain_5_by_d_x_c-dcp6a47.png

target_by_d_x_c-dcp6a3o.png
hardly_by_d_x_c-dcoqqiq.png
dissapointed_by_d_x_c-dcoqqem.png
over_confident_end_by_d_x_c-dcokm5g.png
end_the_hallway_by_d_x_c-dcokm4u.png
Surprised you did not post your pretty epic bodypile here yet!
all_together_by_d_x_c-dcpqxgw.png

DxC

Casual Client
Well I would of.. but it's not really Zako related.. more so was to do with a Tournament I did.. incidentally there are more bodypiles coming soon :)

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Well I would of.. but it's not really Zako related.. more so was to do with a Tournament I did.. incidentally there are more bodypiles coming soon :)
Well, in that case you can post them in the Bodypiles topic I created a while ago. ;)
And I dunno, given the personalities of the gals in your comic, I think they fit the zako bill as rather small-minded thugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.