Zako Artwork (9 Viewers)

D

Deleted member 687

Really? Where did you hear that? Actually, I'm not even sure where to find most of his work since the only time I ever see it is when it's posted on hentai websites.

Kisirian is an odd type of artist for me where even though I don't usually like extreme guro to his extent, he does it so well and with such sexy and expressive zako that it completely works for me.
His blog: ごーごーゴアゴア大行進のブログ・DarkZone

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
One of my known artist wants money so I commissioned him about Mai vs. female ninja from King of Fighters: Destiny
Tsukachan Tsukachan may like it :3

zxqURzq.jpg

t44tOaI.jpg

SK76GRF.jpg

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
One of my known artist wants money so I commissioned him about Mai vs. female ninja from King of Fighters: Destiny
Tsukachan Tsukachan may like it :3

zxqURzq.jpg

t44tOaI.jpg

SK76GRF.jpg

It's perfect!!! Love that kickass (yet thicc) ninja. Though Mai loses, but that was an epic fight. I wanna see more of the ninja again, or maybe if I can get some clothes mod for my future Honey Select project (should be coming on August)

D

Deleted member 687

Didn't know he had one! I always just sort of assumed he was one of those elusive Japanese artists that make obscure doujins and such to where it's hard for western fans to find their work unless some Japanese person happens to post it online. Guess not, haha. Thanks for the link!
Nah, he's really good, now, with letting his stuff get picked up by almost anyone. Used to be kinda obscure like 6-7 years ago

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Made two requests on Fightfantasies.com around a few months and weeks ago, mostly revolving around Fighters Club Online. If anyone's willing to pick up the pics and reupload them here, feel free to do it as I don't have a paid membership there to see the full pics:

Tatsuno Minowa (an OC belonging to a Pixiv user I watched) takes down three mechanic girls (one drill wielder, one apprentice mechanic and a demolition expert)

A wrestling match to the death between two Amazonesses (a wrestler and an instructor) from the Cliff Temple region (FC's final map)

Last edited:

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Made two requests on Fightfantasies.com around a few months and weeks ago, mostly revolving around Fighters Club Online. If anyone's willing to pick up the pics and reupload them here, feel free to do it as I don't have a paid membership there to see the full pics:

Tatsuno Minowa (an OC belonging to a Pixiv user I watched) takes down three mechanic girls (one drill wielder, one apprentice mechanic and a demolition expert)

A wrestling match to the death between two Amazonesses (a wrestler and an instructor) from the Cliff Temple region (FC's final map)
Odd, I can see the first pic fine, the second requires an account though.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Odd, I can see the first pic fine, the second requires an account though.

I still need an account to open both pics. Can you save and upload the first one here?

Never mind, it seems that I'm able to open the amazoness one by refreshing the internet a bit. Saved it and uploaded it on my Imgur for safekeeping

Last edited:

wj1905

Master of this Domain
fighters-club_01.jpg

Speaking of zako art, anyone knows what happened to sexyamazons? Site seems to be gone, only links found lead to some tumblr that hasn't been updated in 4 years.

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
Jeez, way to monger stupid rumors.

He doesn't have the time / money to support the site and keep recovering it every time it crashes. But Templar himself is still very much alive.

D

Deleted member 687

Jeez, way to monger stupid rumors.

He doesn't have the time / money to support the site and keep recovering it every time it crashes. But Templar himself is still very much alive.

Not quite, he actually lost all the files. He frequently backs up everything on a cloud server so when his HDD fails he can just pull it off the cloud. But he lost everything on the cloud server when the free service he was using crapped out. He lost everything permanently. He had to switch to a crappy free service because of the cost, but I suspect he'd keep the site going if he hadn't lost everything

Explanation of Site Failure

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.