Zako Artwork (3 Viewers)

darthchlorophorm

Casual Client
"COSMIC CATFIGHT '91: REVENGE"
Here's the cover to a old comic I drew.
Teenage heroine, Assault battles the alien forces of The Female Legion.
In the comic, Assault & her friend beat up a couple of female troopers then steal their uniforms.
Enjoy.

Attachments

• COSMIC CATFIGHT-REVENGE '91 #1G.png
    COSMIC CATFIGHT-REVENGE '91 #1G.png
    187.1 KB · Views: 186

slayer

Master of this Domain
View attachment 126404
Her defeat pose, by request. An UT exclusive. :smile: I might do defeat for King's Companion, but we'll see.

Thanks a lot for the artwork! Nice to see the haughty swordswoman bite the dust.

Yep, the previous & this were requests from slayer slayer Props on his idea for this pose.
What a tragic end (by hand-to hand or weapons) for this fit, gorgeous foe from Time Commando. :wat:
Not sure on posting defeat poses on Twitter or even DevArt, but glad to do so here. :smile:
View attachment 126411

Those girls may be beautiful, but they are as vicious as they can get. They certainly deserve the cruel fate that awaits them. The disintegrations are just icing on the cake:

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Thanks a lot for the artwork! Nice to see the haughty swordswoman bite the dust.

Those girls may be beautiful, but they are as vicious as they can get. They certainly deserve the cruel fate that awaits them. The disintegrations are just icing on the cake:

You're welcome.
Yep, such a shame of henchladies in various games, especially when using weapons. :wat:

osw

Club Regular
I will try putting them in the freezer lab before they disintegrate...

darthchlorophorm

Casual Client
Wonderful collection. Did the one blonde on the floor have her uniform stolen?

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Pretty good CGI animation, anyone knows where to find the complete movie?

"COSMIC CATFIGHT '91: REVENGE"
Here's the cover to a old comic I drew.
Teenage heroine, Assault battles the alien forces of The Female Legion.
In the comic, Assault & her friend beat up a couple of female troopers then steal their uniforms.
Enjoy.
Nice work, you got the whole comic uploaded somewhere too?

Barbaris

Avid Affiliate
Well...
Deviantart suspended my humble little page. I was upset, of course, but decided to do what all the Evil Masters do. What do they do when they fail? That's right! They come back with new Zakos! That's what I did.
Here's the new page
But I want to warn you. If this information interests you, you should hurry before they suspend me again! Because I didn't take the hint and didn't make the point. And there's still Sex, Violence and High Heels.

Attachments

• LadyF_044.jpg
    LadyF_044.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 402
  • LadyF_043.jpg
    LadyF_043.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 392
  • LadyF_042.jpg
    LadyF_042.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 364
  • LadyF_041.jpg
    LadyF_041.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 447
  • LadyF_040.jpg
    LadyF_040.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 382
  • LadyF_039.jpg
    LadyF_039.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 353
  • LadyF_038.jpg
    LadyF_038.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 347
  • LadyF037.jpg
    LadyF037.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 331
  • LadyF_045.jpg
    LadyF_045.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 414

darthchlorophorm

Casual Client
Pretty good CGI animation, anyone knows where to find the complete movie?

Nice work, you got the whole comic uploaded somewhere too?
Thanks for the comment.
No, the completed version of this book isn't posted anywhere.
However, I do have many other Uniform Stealing "Type" stories, with a catfight thrown in here & there.
Lots of Female Zako knock outs & strippings.
You may or may not like it, but check out my DeviantArt page if you like.

darthchlorophorm

Casual Client
Well...
Deviantart suspended my humble little page. I was upset, of course, but decided to do what all the Evil Masters do. What do they do when they fail? That's right! They come back with new Zakos! That's what I did.
Here's the new page
But I want to warn you. If this information interests you, you should hurry before they suspend me again! Because I didn't take the hint and didn't make the point. And there's still Sex, Violence and High Heels.
Beautiful work! On your DeviantArt page: I really like the gallery dedicated to Agent Aika's Delmos. Excellent stuff!

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Well...
Here's the new page
Nice work, love those sexy henchwomen.
Why did they suspend your page? I mean as long as you mark anything adult as adult/NSFW, you are following the rules...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.