Zako Artwork (4 Viewers)

WJ19-05

Casual Client
He was still posting last year too. But much of his stuff is behind a paywall as far as I know on his shop.

EDIT: seems all his art is now up on E-hentai, so no worries, someone did save it.

Great CGI comic with a superpowered girl battling huge armies of skimpily dressed henchwomen. Nice bodypile at the end.

Mister X

Casual Client
Hey, I'm still alive -- but since DA shut me down and I'm sort of occupied by my job it's all in limbo at this point. I'm not going to say 'never again' but I have no specific plans.

He was still posting last year too. But much of his stuff is behind a paywall as far as I know on his shop.

EDIT: seems all his art is now up on E-hentai, so no worries, someone did save it.

Great CGI comic with a superpowered girl battling huge armies of skimpily dressed henchwomen. Nice bodypile at the end.
Huh! Well I do wish whoever this was had asked for my permission before putting paid stuff up in public but truth be told in my semi-retired state it doesn't really bother me. I'd appreciate if anybody who likes my stuff buys an issue or two on that Lulu site.

They've also got a few things from circa SexyAmazons which I never put on DA, that's actually kind of touching. I wish I could share the text that went with a lot of those pictures but sadly I never expected to be torpedoed by DA after like 8 years so I didn't save it.

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Hey, I'm still alive -- but since DA shut me down and I'm sort of occupied by my job it's all in limbo at this point. I'm not going to say 'never again' but I have no specific plans.

Huh! Well I do wish whoever this was had asked for my permission before putting paid stuff up in public but truth be told in my semi-retired state it doesn't really bother me. I'd appreciate if anybody who likes my stuff buys an issue or two on that Lulu site.

They've also got a few things from circa SexyAmazons which I never put on DA, that's actually kind of touching. I wish I could share the text that went with a lot of those pictures but sadly I never expected to be torpedoed by DA after like 8 years so I didn't save it.
Oh no that so sad, maybe you can go on pixiv? they are less restrictive (for now at least)

oneofone

Club Regular

Hello Legend! I still have all your work form the SA, Deviantart and Lulu.com days!

Mister X

Casual Client
Oh no that so sad, maybe you can go on pixiv? they are less restrictive (for now at least)
Maybe! I definitely feel like I have options if and when I decide to start over. Kind souls have given me a few suggestions.

Hello Legend! I still have all your work form the SA, Deviantart and Lulu.com days!

Much love! Well here's hoping there will be more where that came from.

Henchgirl 29

Club Regular

Same thing happened to my DA account, have most of the pictures saved but none of the stories, sucks, but will definitely be there to support you if you decide to do future projects!

12Lion

Vivacious Visitor

I posted your stuff - you seem retired, so it's seemed abandonware. And I originally bought your stuff - never saw anyone else sharing it. Albeit Dark Amazons had a loophole, which allowed access to the paywalled images via using preview address to access the full non-free image.

The only comics I could not find , if not mistaken is this one - seen only a couple of previews which grabbed from google cache of some site years ago.

Attachments

• images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 430
  • images (2).jpg
    images (2).jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 434
  • images (3).jpg
    images (3).jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 411
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 450

Mister X

Casual Client
Same thing happened to my DA account, have most of the pictures saved but none of the stories, sucks, but will definitely be there to support you if you decide to do future projects!
Thank you, yeah there's some kind of purge going on. They got a lot of us!

I posted your stuff - you seem retired, so it's seemed abandonware. And I originally bought your stuff - never saw anyone else sharing it. Albeit Dark Amazons had a loophole, which allowed access to the paywalled images via using preview address to access the full non-free image.

The only comics I could not find , if not mistaken is this one - seen only a couple of previews which grabbed from google cache of some site years ago.

I remember that one, one of my first comics. Called 'dirty laundry' I think, I have no idea where it got to sadly.

12Lion

Vivacious Visitor
I remember that one, one of my first comics. Called 'dirty laundry' I think, I have no idea where it got to sadly.
Well, at least most of your work was saved - I think more than 90% of your h-pictures are in that gallery. Some people in the comments asked for stories accompanying them, but I didn't save those.

By mistake, put a single image inside the folder for another author, but it was too late - so it was uploaded anyway and it seemed too much hassle to redo the whole gallery because of 1 pic.

WJ19-05

Casual Client

They actually have several uploads of all your stuff on eHentai, right back to 2018 or so. That place has a lot of otherwise pay-site only material, in general.
Quite terrible that DA can just pull the plug out of nowhere on an artist. Didn't they at least first notify you, or ask you to remove some of your art, they can just ban someone on a whim now? I am curious if this is in their terms and licenses anywhere...

Mister X

Casual Client
They actually have several uploads of all your stuff on eHentai, right back to 2018 or so. That place has a lot of otherwise pay-site only material, in general.
Quite terrible that DA can just pull the plug out of nowhere on an artist. Didn't they at least first notify you, or ask you to remove some of your art, they can just ban someone on a whim now? I am curious if this is in their terms and licenses anywhere...
I haven't checked the terms and conditions or anything but I presume like most third parties they can just dump you on a whim -- which is exactly what they did. No warning.

Marvin

Potential Patron
I am after any Mr X stories you have too please. I know Mr X has some old and awesome stuff on a mediafire account, but it predates the SA and Deviant work. I'm on this sites Discord and also FetNoir and their Discord. If you post and I miss it or if you post elsewhere please find me and point me to it.

Mister X, There is something naughty and joyful in your work that fills an empty space in my soul.

12Lion, it would have been nice for you to have not included the work that was still for sale, but you have the most complete collection of MrX stuff, way cool. I had a data loss event last year that took out my data and my backup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.