Zako Artwork (11 Viewers)

Cobra02

Club Regular
Thanks for the answer, i really hoped if they can make a full serie. Sorry for posting in a wrong place,it is my fault <3

holhorse

Master of this Domain
About 3Ping Lovers-
I got further information of this game~ Some screenshots include monster girl's name and death situation, but all the language was written in Japanese:
PGG01A01.jpg
Only Garygoles are zakos in game. Others are Four Generals of Evil-
Singre:
PLG02A01.jpg 1494347912341.jpg
Nemonir:
PLG03A03.jpg 1494348720350.jpg
Yurian:
PLG04A05.jpg 1494349135265.jpg
Lucif:
PLG05A03.jpg 1494349672644.jpg

And the last boss behind these events is the older sister of Queen Alice, ex-queen Rishtinë:
PLG06A06.jpg 1494350366339.jpg 1494350411556.jpg 1494350077440.jpg
She is being persuaded by main protagonist and surrender. Become the only villain survive thought entire game.

That's a shame for lacking Four Generals' h-events, but still very good character design!!

colasc

Swell Supporter
Hello Friends,
There is a hentai/ fantasy/hareem/zako Anime called 3Ping Lover
Unfortunately i found only one episode, i tried to find some more infos like some other episodes, the manga, some games.
The 1 episode look not finished , i think there a game too.
Because the soty is about a guy who will be teleported to a video game, he is surrounded with some princess and warriors and witches, they fight some vilainess with a lot of Garygoles women.

I hope if we can find more infos about that
http://hh.cx/files/[HH]direct_PID2324[HD].mp4
Can't believe that this exist. Still I would wish the hero would fight for himself instead of his henchmen.
Also when are we going to see more stuff Cobra? :)

Cobra02

Club Regular
Hello friends
Can't believe that this exist. Still I would wish the hero would fight for himself instead of his henchmen.
Also when are we going to see more stuff Cobra? :)
Yeah i liked the anime too, unfortunately the hero looks coward, Oh i am sorry it was a long time i didnt shared anything i promise you i will do very soon :D

wj1905

Master of this Domain
This comic magazine is just release in Japan, if you wanna see first chapter(currently 2 chapters), go to e-hentai and search "Action Pizazz".
Also, first episode has female combatants even in a rarely screentime~
Thanks, though you could have just linked the e-hentai site (links to that place work for me generally since I am logged in all the time). There seem to be tons of Action Pizzaz chapters uploaded there, and they start numbering them each year... are these from the 2017 or 2016 ones?

Hello Friends,
There is a hentai/ fantasy/hareem/zako Anime called 3Ping Lover
Unfortunately i found only one episode, i tried to find some more infos like some other episodes, the manga, some games.
The 1 episode look not finished , i think there a game too.
Because the soty is about a guy who will be teleported to a video game, he is surrounded with some princess and warriors and witches, they fight some vilainess with a lot of Garygoles women.

I hope if we can find more infos about that
http://hh.cx/files/[HH]direct_PID2324[HD].mp4

Wow, thanks, this is pretty amazing. Though this is the "artwork" thread, maybe it should go to the RPG/game thread
At any rate, love those gargoyle girls! And they can multiply for orgy attacks. Mmmm....
Do they have any bodypiles in the game, given how many gargoyles there are?

Last edited:

Cobra02

Club Regular
Thanks, though you could have just linked the e-hentai site (links to that place work for me generally since I am logged in all the time). There seem to be tons of Action Pizzaz chapters uploaded there, and they start numbering them each year... are these from the 2017 or 2016 ones?

Wow, thanks, this is pretty amazing. Though this is the "artwork" thread, maybe it should go to the RPG/game thread
At any rate, love those gargoyle girls! And they can multiply for orgy attacks. Mmmm....
Do they have any bodypiles in the game, given how many gargoyles there are?

Hahahaha Come on guys! My thread is already moved from Live Action Zako to here by the Moderator XD
Thank you and i am happy because you like it, well unfortunately i have no idea about the game, i just saw the anime and i shared it here.
For the game May be mr Holhose can give you more infos.

antonio_manuel

Master of this Domain
The anime have potential (3Ping Lover) but only there is a episode, no more, I have hope
see a mixed team ( hero and heroine ) or heroine in sexual/catfight/wrestling vs zakos
and now only wait for teh chapter 3 and 4 of Otaku in 2200 AD of Nagashima Chousuke.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Gentle reminder: Topic subject is Zako Artwork. Please get back on topic.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

holhorse

Master of this Domain
Gentle reminder: Topic subject is Zako Artwork. Please get back on topic.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
I think it not fit in "Zako Artwork" in the first place...(because 3Ping Lovers is a game)
Maybe "Zako" is the suitable genre.
I've more things need to tell~
Can you move to "Zako"?

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I think it not fit in "Zako Artwork" in the first place...(because 3Ping Lovers is a game)
Maybe "Zako" is the suitable genre.
I've more things need to tell~
Can you move to "Zako"?

If you have "more things to tell" about the game 3Ping Lovers, start a new topic in the Zako section Zako.

Respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Ok, back to zako artwork: Heroine vs many zakos in death combats.
jerrie46 on DeviantArt
I know this guy's stuff from Sexyamazon, but frankly I always found it rather terribly drawn.

I think CGI stuff done in "poser" still counts as artwork, right? I've been looking for a looong time for some pretty epic bodypile pics, it was a whole series of half-naked amazons fighting each other with spears, whole battlefield of girls. The quality was pretty high too. I think the author stopped such CGI stuff and his webpage died too, but last time I was able to use the wayback machine to find it. Sadly, I do not remember his name so I could try again...

EDIT: Nevermind! Found it. Guy's name was Pluto. Here is this amazon spear battle I was talking about. Buck's Phototales

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
"I think CGI stuff done in "poser" still counts as artwork, right?"
Yes, it does.

Minion

Master of this Domain
"I think CGI stuff done in "poser" still counts as artwork, right?"
Yes, it does.

There are many new members here (we're gowing! Awesome!) and it seems like some are getting a bit confused regarding what content goes where (especialy for those why may not be native english speakers)

How about clarifying each thread by slightly changing the name?

Zako -> Anime/Animation Zako

Live Action Zako -> Live Action Zako

Beat-em up/action game Zako -> Video Game Zako

Zako in Comic Books -> Zako in comic books (no FanArt)

(Since i didnt start these threads, i cant edit the names)

I'll also start adding "animated zako" list in my Directory thread this afternoon

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Thanks. Great idea. I agree with this, maybe a mod can rename the threads? The beat-em-up action game thread got most of the zakos anyway so I'd abandon the MMORPG thread and move those there too. And an animation thread is long overdue. :)
I'd also classify Manga under Comics, it is basically just Japanese comics after all.

colasc

Swell Supporter
What's wrong about a less popular area in this case "mmorpg"? As I said there the genre is full of zakos but people just don't post it. And why abandon it? It's not like this category has a lot of dead threads. Also you can open an animation thread yourself instead of talking about it. Try that :)

Minion

Master of this Domain
What's wrong about a less popular area in this case "mmorpg"? As I said there the genre is full of zakos but people just don't post it. And why abandon it? It's not like this category has a lot of dead threads. Also you can open an animation thread yourself instead of talking about it. Try that :)

Renaming the "Zako" thread "animated zako" or whatever was suggested since all zako from anime/western animations have all been posted in this thread (along with a couple of wrongly placed video game zakos)

Creating a new Thread titles "Animated zako (Tv + Movies) is a possibility

Pros - Keep all animated content in the same place
- organize all previous posts in an easier to manage list
Con - Having to repost all animated zakos content that are already in the "zako" page.

I'll leave up to you guys and the Moderator (is it ok to create a new, more organized thread, even though many of the content will be reposts? After reposting all the old content in the new thread, all new animated zakos in the future will be in the same place)

If people want, I'll create a new "Animated zako (Tv + Movies)" and start re organizing and reposting everything. Let me know

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
This section does not have a specifically assigned moderator. :frown:
I have no problem with anyone creating new topic(s). However, to avoid continued duplication, if and when the new topic/topics are created I will close the OLD topic (this one) .
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

• ran

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.