Zako Artwork (6 Viewers)

juffjuff

Swell Supporter
Hello! I wanted to share some zakos I made through HeroForge.
The general concept is hilariously simple: bikini zakos
View attachment 153536
I'm drawing inspiration from several sources, mainly Bad7's Red-Eagle Harpies from Total Annihilation (I like the varied appearances between each girl in the story thread.), the bikini guards from the Chili Con Carnage video game, and hayato18's Valkyres from their GTA YouTube videos, amongst others.

I'm not entirely sure what to call them yet, and I'm still workshopping lore. I imagine these women to be some sort of gang or violent cult, operating as a college sorority organization as a front. Maybe something like "XOXO," (Chi Omicron).

Of course, I was also thinking of the numerous ways they could be "taken care of."
View attachment 153537View attachment 153538View attachment 153539View attachment 153540View attachment 153541View attachment 153542View attachment 153546View attachment 153547View attachment 153548View attachment 153549View attachment 153553View attachment 153554
Plus, a couple to remind you how human these ladies are.
View attachment 153551View attachment 153552
Also workshopping, brainstorming who the "heroes" are going to be. You can see that I already have some of them made, and I plan on making it a whole cell dedicated to tearing apart these ill-fated women.

HeroForge isn't the BEST 3D art modelling or posing site. The poses are somewhat limited, especially concerning the lack of options for posing legs and feet. Clothing options, while a lot, didn't seem entirely fit for the modern theming I wanted, probably because the site caters more to creating fantasy and sci-fi miniatures. I mainly gravitated towards it because it's free and easy to understand, though I do want to try out other programs, like Daz3D or HoneySelect. For now, though, I'll stick to making small scenes with HeroForge until I get comfortable with another program. Plus, these models ultimately look like they belong on something more corporate, like an UberEats ad.

Let me know what you think! Sorry for the big post!
Admin/Mods, please let me know if I should move something like this to another thread. Thank you!
I've chosen to lock in the "cult masquerading as a sorority" idea. Calling them the ΧΟ (Chi Omicron) Sorority organization. I think a sorority turning out to be a sacrificial, pagan cult is an interesting idea, and I'd like to expand upon it.

I have a DeviantArt where I'm going to be posting more (but still sporadically) of these zakos. For now, I have just a few zako characters posted with some quick lore bits in their descriptions, but I'd like to start doing bigger scenes and text stories as time goes on.

Thank you for the likes and comments on the previous post!

LishaThorne

Swell Supporter
I have hounded them to add new poses so we had more access to alternate leg poses. They have let me know if they get enough requests they will add more poses. If you have the time I hope maybe some others can add to my pleas. I print a lot of models and their print well.

grgr444

Master of this Domain
07.jpg
10.jpg 11.jpg 13.jpg

Runark female combatants.

mysticpirate

3D Artist
Made some ninja girls and immediately put them to work in getting their asses kicked. Hope y'all enjoy

Attachments

• Under009.png
    Under009.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 145
  • Under010.png
    Under010.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 139
  • Under008.png
    Under008.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 136

Bigman

Avid Affiliate
Question does anyone have any links to any Zakos artists, comics, art and whatnot on places like E-Hentai or other websites. Not counting Pixiv and Deviant art

Ornellian

Casual Client

Watt Khan

Club Regular
First foray into using Spine, cooked up this little animation:

Seaman Stance.gif

A zako that needs no intro to the OGs of this site. Not my first time doing 2d rig animation the older project served as a sort of prototype for this. Also, sorry slayer for the radio silence, I sort of lost interest in the previous project. Maybe even more so now that I've migrated into using Spine.

Initially wanted to do something more elaborate with extra animations etc. but figured out that would be way too difficult being a sort of new with Spine. Might develop this much later in the future.....big maybe on that one.

osw

Club Regular
First foray into using Spine, cooked up this little animation:

A zako that needs no intro to the OGs of this site. Not my first time doing 2d rig animation the older project served as a sort of prototype for this. Also, sorry slayer for the radio silence, I sort of lost interest in the previous project. Maybe even more so now that I've migrated into using Spine.

Initially wanted to do something more elaborate with extra animations etc. but figured out that would be way too difficult being a sort of new with Spine. Might develop this much later in the future.....big maybe on that one.
Cool and ready for action!

Dan Druff

Club Regular
The original Double Dragon artist just felt like drawing a new version of Linda. Now I need a new Double Dragon with her in it.

Attachments

• GH8WYfOaYAAizWL.jpg
    GH8WYfOaYAAizWL.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 94

ProudIris

3D Artist
"Alert! Intruder is making her way through the East quadrant. Alpha team move to engage. Delta team move to defend maintenance corridor A3."

Delta team hurriedly set up behind a makeshift barricade - experienced hands aiming their high-calibre MK4 pistols towards the distant sound of gunfire.

Nipples hardened and pussies moistened slightly in anticipation of combat. Their Marks - the bio-electric tattoos just above their smooth privates - throbbed.

Their combined years of experience and success filled the Nightingale operatives of Delta team with confidence. The sounds of Alpha team being slaughtered in their earpieces did not.

Attachments

• Defend the corridor_Camera.png
    Defend the corridor_Camera.png
    14.1 MB · Views: 282

Bigman

Avid Affiliate
"Alert! Intruder is making her way through the East quadrant. Alpha team move to engage. Delta team move to defend maintenance corridor A3."

Delta team hurriedly set up behind a makeshift barricade - experienced hands aiming their high-calibre MK4 pistols towards the distant sound of gunfire.

Nipples hardened and pussies moistened slightly in anticipation of combat. Their Marks - the bio-electric tattoos just above their smooth privates - throbbed.

Their combined years of experience and success filled the Nightingale operatives of Delta team with confidence. The sounds of Alpha team being slaughtered in their earpieces did not.
HOLY SHIT THATS AMAZING 😍

juffjuff

Swell Supporter
IMG_3623.png

Gumroad is getting gutted of its NSFW/adult content as per the policies of their payment processing partners. I know a lot of artists here use Gumroad to sell their content, so I’d heavily consider supporting them before Gumroad shuts them down, or encourage migrating (again ☹️) to a different site.

ProudIris

3D Artist
+++ Receive: Encrypted File +++
// Interpol Notice
// Wanted: Dead

Dear Interpol Agents

Please see Wanted Notices for three high-ranking Nightingale Operatives. All beautiful. All dangerous. All wanted dead by Interpol (and trust me, the world will be better off without them).

For each of these potential targets, you can see their rank on their collar (which they basically never take off) - so we're dealing with some seriously senior Operatives here.

Due to certain operational restraints - we can only target one of these Operatives. But I'm sure a vote among us Interpol Agents will sort out who we want to be targeted as a priority.

Our assassination attempt will likely be dangerous. All three of these women are surrounded by minions (other Nightingale Operatives, lethal and sexy in their own right). So whoever we choose to target, we'll probably have to take them all out too. It could get messy.

Luckily we have one of our best assets in the field to help us. One Elsie Lam. And we know what she's like. So god help the dumb zako sluts who stand in her way.

Anyway, best of luck. Let's see who is selected by our vote.

+++ Message Ends +++

I am working on a series of Nightingale zako stories - which will probably revolve around Special Agent Elsie Lam assaulting a zako base. I've already produced some of the pictures and concepts, and will probably post them here and on Pixiv as I progress.

I thought it might be fun to have a vote on who the "final boss" of the series will be - and the vote is live on Pixiv here: [R-18]Choose Our Target: Base Assault

So whoever you vote for will: (1) receive a immediate (and not undeserved) promotion to base commander, and (2) almost certainly end up dead (but you never know).

(I also wanted an excuse to show off the various outfit / concept designs I've shamelessly put together).

Attachments

• Choose Our Target Cover.png
    Choose Our Target Cover.png
    14.1 MB · Views: 108
  • 1. Ellie_Camera.png
    1. Ellie_Camera.png
    19.4 MB · Views: 114
  • 2. Mexico City Massacres.png
    2. Mexico City Massacres.png
    7.9 MB · Views: 109
  • 3. Desert Sniper.png
    3. Desert Sniper.png
    7.9 MB · Views: 116
  • 4. Temple Assault.png
    4. Temple Assault.png
    7.9 MB · Views: 118
  • 5. Jocelyn_Camera.png
    5. Jocelyn_Camera.png
    19.4 MB · Views: 105
  • 6. Nighttime assasination.png
    6. Nighttime assasination.png
    7.9 MB · Views: 82
  • 7. Tank Attack_Camera.png
    7. Tank Attack_Camera.png
    7.9 MB · Views: 102
  • 8. Opera Attack.png
    8. Opera Attack.png
    7.9 MB · Views: 126
  • 9. Madison - Camera.png
    9. Madison - Camera.png
    19.4 MB · Views: 124
  • 10. Jungle Patrol.png
    10. Jungle Patrol.png
    14.1 MB · Views: 117
  • 11. Paris Assassination.png
    11. Paris Assassination.png
    7.9 MB · Views: 114
  • 12. Saving Wounded_Camera.png
    12. Saving Wounded_Camera.png
    7.9 MB · Views: 114

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.