Zako Artwork (3 Viewers)

mysticpirate

3D Artist
Hi all, been lurking without an account for some years now but decided to finally start posting.

I started making zako pictures last year, and while I still have a lot to learn, I thought maybe some folks might like my work and decided to share them here: mysticpirateのイラスト・マンガ

Attachments

• Under003.jpg
    Under003.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 289
  • Under002.jpg
    Under002.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 285
  • Under001.jpg
    Under001.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 286

ProudIris

3D Artist
New work from me:

In the aftermath of a great war, three elite soldiers of the great Sun Empress seek a forbidden fortune. But will their greed be worth it? (Something tells me no).

Attachments

• 13. Soldiers Stacked_Camera.png
    13. Soldiers Stacked_Camera.png
    14.1 MB · Views: 274
  • 12. Kira Defeated_Camera.png
    12. Kira Defeated_Camera.png
    14.1 MB · Views: 260
  • 11. Kira Slain_Camera.png
    11. Kira Slain_Camera.png
    14.1 MB · Views: 204
  • 10. Kira Kicked_Camera.png
    10. Kira Kicked_Camera.png
    14.1 MB · Views: 194
  • 9. Kira Attacks_Camera.png
    9. Kira Attacks_Camera.png
    14.1 MB · Views: 170
  • 8. Larysa Defeated_Camera.png
    8. Larysa Defeated_Camera.png
    14.1 MB · Views: 164
  • 6. Larysa attacks_Camera.png
    6. Larysa attacks_Camera.png
    14.1 MB · Views: 171
  • 7. Larysa Slain_Camera.png
    7. Larysa Slain_Camera.png
    14.1 MB · Views: 165
  • 5. Naomi slain_Camera.png
    5. Naomi slain_Camera.png
    14.1 MB · Views: 174
  • 4. Soldiers Walk Towards Treasure_Camera.png
    4. Soldiers Walk Towards Treasure_Camera.png
    14.1 MB · Views: 157
  • 3. Treasure_Camera.png
    3. Treasure_Camera.png
    14.1 MB · Views: 145
  • 2. Soldiers Enter_Camera.png
    2. Soldiers Enter_Camera.png
    14.1 MB · Views: 161
  • 1.Opening Scene.png
    1.Opening Scene.png
    14.1 MB · Views: 218

grgr444

Master of this Domain
Foxy Zako Volume 2 now up, with more than double the bodycount of Vol.1! More sexy zako get shredded by blade and bullets in 12 new pics (plus an extra-wet alternate), to lie twitching in pools of blood and pee. The final pic is so big our hero has to bring in some buddies to help with the slayage! Foxy Zako Vol.2

View attachment 152892
112166999_p1.jpg

I think I saw that mask somewhere.:wink:

LishaThorne

Swell Supporter
Do you take commission or request?
I'm no good with 3D rendering and I'd love to see my Clonegirls in 3D. Monsieur Secteur-x7 did a few of my Medieval Clonegirls a few years back as well which I no longer have unfortunately.

Where can I see your clonegirls? Send me a link in a message.

I enjoy skinny girls too, as seen in some of my past posts. I do have another thick one for you though. No one ever talks about Bayonetta zako for some reason

bayonetta101L.jpg

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
zako is mostly a sexual fantasy, sexual fantasy with adult women is fine...when you bring children into it you go to zone that are illegal at best (but it's not a place to talk about it, so I will stop this discussion here)

mysticpirate

3D Artist
On the topic of tags, I reckon zako is already such a niche interest that there's not much point to further dividing it into various sub categories. I can't understand wanting to filter out stuff like guro, but if its just body shapes, that's probably a step too far given that we're not exactly drowning in zako art to begin with.

Speaking of things that might not be everyones cup of tea, I've made another comic and figured I'd drop another link here and attach a few preview pics. It's a converting an innocent woman into a zako situation. Corruption isn't something I'm particularly interested in, but it was fun to make something different given most the scenes I've made so far have just been variations of the good guy beating up a bunch of zako

Attachments

• Under004.png
    Under004.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 90
  • Under005.png
    Under005.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 91
  • Under006.png
    Under006.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 89
  • Under007.png
    Under007.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 93

MikeA

3D Artist
Cutie Commandos Vol.2 now up on my Gumroad site. 13 pics inluding 4 big mass battle scenes plus plenty of sadistic bayonet stabs, many to the navel but also some cruel low skewerings!

Attachments

• Cutie Commandos Vol2 sample.jpg
    Cutie Commandos Vol2 sample.jpg
    769.2 KB · Views: 150
  • Cuties Vol2 cover.jpg
    Cuties Vol2 cover.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 146

juffjuff

Swell Supporter
Hello! I wanted to share some zakos I made through HeroForge.
The general concept is hilariously simple: bikini zakos
ensemble.png

I'm drawing inspiration from several sources, mainly Bad7's Red-Eagle Harpies from Total Annihilation (I like the varied appearances between each girl in the story thread.), the bikini guards from the Chili Con Carnage video game, and hayato18's Valkyres from their GTA YouTube videos, amongst others.

I'm not entirely sure what to call them yet, and I'm still workshopping lore. I imagine these women to be some sort of gang or violent cult, operating as a college sorority organization as a front. Maybe something like "XOXO," (Chi Omicron).

Of course, I was also thinking of the numerous ways they could be "taken care of."
strangled1.png
strangled2.png
hooked.png
silenced2.png
silenced1.png
punched.png
axed.png
axed2.png
bisected.png
decap.png
lobotomy1.png
lobotomy2.png

Plus, a couple to remind you how human these ladies are.
surrender.png
pleading.png

Also workshopping, brainstorming who the "heroes" are going to be. You can see that I already have some of them made, and I plan on making it a whole cell dedicated to tearing apart these ill-fated women.

HeroForge isn't the BEST 3D art modelling or posing site. The poses are somewhat limited, especially concerning the lack of options for posing legs and feet. Clothing options, while a lot, didn't seem entirely fit for the modern theming I wanted, probably because the site caters more to creating fantasy and sci-fi miniatures. I mainly gravitated towards it because it's free and easy to understand, though I do want to try out other programs, like Daz3D or HoneySelect. For now, though, I'll stick to making small scenes with HeroForge until I get comfortable with another program. Plus, these models ultimately look like they belong on something more corporate, like an UberEats ad.

Let me know what you think! Sorry for the big post!
Admin/Mods, please let me know if I should move something like this to another thread. Thank you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.