Zako Artwork (6 Viewers)

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
A quick sketch I did today.

An enemy sentry is swiftly and permanently dispatched. The heroine won't be too bothered by the older woman's ill fitting uniform.
strip.jpg

ProudIris

3D Artist
The 10,000 soldiers of the 69th Legion had marched forth in the Sun Empress' name - killing, raping and laying waste to the innocent people of the world. With each victory, they grew more and more arrogant and overconfident in their own abilities.

But after an ambush in the Rimburg Forest, most of these sexy, underdressed soldiers now lay slain.

The sultry survivors flee for their lives - their confidence having turned into cowardice. Friends, lovers, weapons and equipment lying abandoned behind them.

A story I made with two different endings! Let me know which one you like best.

Attachments

• 1. Soldiers Running.png
    1. Soldiers Running.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 259
  • 2. Soldiers Shot.png
    2. Soldiers Shot.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 265
  • 3. Alexis Trips.png
    3. Alexis Trips.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 250
  • 4. Alexis Begs.png
    4. Alexis Begs.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 266
  • 5. Alexis Speared.png
    5. Alexis Speared.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 267
  • 6. Alexis Laid Out (Individual).png
    6. Alexis Laid Out (Individual).png
    3.7 MB · Views: 282
  • 7. Alexis Laid Out (Group).png
    7. Alexis Laid Out (Group).png
    3.8 MB · Views: 267
  • 8. Alexis Kisses Feet.png
    8. Alexis Kisses Feet.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 270
  • 9. Alexis Enslaved.png
    9. Alexis Enslaved.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 252

TKDBB

Potential Patron
The 10,000 soldiers of the 69th Legion had marched forth in the Sun Empress' name - killing, raping and laying waste to the innocent people of the world. With each victory, they grew more and more arrogant and overconfident in their own abilities.

But after an ambush in the Rimburg Forest, most of these sexy, underdressed soldiers now lay slain.

The sultry survivors flee for their lives - their confidence having turned into cowardice. Friends, lovers, weapons and equipment lying abandoned behind them.

I personally like version #2, however I see another survivor who escapes back to the Sun Queen to relay the news of the massacre. Of course, the Queen is furious and has the survivor executed for cowardice then she raises another army and sets of to even the score.

awe

Vivacious Visitor
Hey all,

Looking for some particular art from a particular artist who seems to have gone dark on FurAffinity. As you might've guessed, they're a furry artist, but they frequently made art with big breasted Mafia zako, typically getting gunned down en massé.

Does that ring any bells for anyone?

Any help whatsoever, including naming the artist or up to showing where I can find them now, would be greatly appreciated.

Zufallx

Swell Supporter
Hey all,

Looking for some particular art from a particular artist who seems to have gone dark on FurAffinity. As you might've guessed, they're a furry artist, but they frequently made art with big breasted Mafia zako, typically getting gunned down en massé.

Any help whatsoever, including naming the artist or up to showing where I can find them now, would be greatly appreciated.
Nope. An example might help though

JustK

2D Artist
Illustrator
Writer

2 is a way better. But, what about Your futuristic tattooed zakoes?

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Hey all,

I know who you mean, pretty sure she was up on DA too. CementOvercoat is the name. Seems to be still up on FA. Last submitted in october, so they are hardly gone. I have gotten used to people often disappearing for months, even years there.

1653976577.cementovercoat_illustration2__1_.jpg 1653866858.cementovercoat_hitwoman.jpg 1652191511.cementovercoat_hitwoman2.jpg 1650415497.cementovercoat_femme_fatale_murder.jpg 1629432472.cementovercoat_christmas_party.jpg 1624916631.cementovercoat_comic3.jpg 1599191817.cementovercoat_scraps.jpg 1582776894.cementovercoat_ryu6zpu.jpg 1582698942.cementovercoat_79kckdx.jpg 1582698094.cementovercoat_3bageqa.jpg 1582696692.cementovercoat_panther_hitwoman.png 1533695625.cementshoes_tiger_femme_fatale.png.jpg 1520555622.cementshoes_wpdi0ro.png.jpg 1520555259.cementshoes_griffinfox_trade.png.jpg 1517286067.cementshoes_639ersd.png.jpg

awe

Vivacious Visitor
I know who you mean, pretty sure she was up on DA too. CementOvercoat is the name. Seems to be still up on FA. Last submitted in october, so they are hardly gone. I have gotten used to people often disappearing for months, even years there.

View attachment 151749View attachment 151752View attachment 151750View attachment 151751View attachment 151753View attachment 151754View attachment 151755View attachment 151756View attachment 151758View attachment 151759View attachment 151763View attachment 151761View attachment 151760View attachment 151762View attachment 151764
Yep, that's them! Nice find! Although, I think they've deleted some pieces.

Still, good find on the name! Thank you.

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Does anybody know where to find an artist stygian from pixiv? It looks like he deleted all his arts. He was making battle scenes with honoka clones.
proxy-image.jpg

cyke70

Avid Affiliate
Does anybody know where to find an artist stygian from pixiv? It looks like he deleted all his arts. He was making battle scenes with honoka clones.
View attachment 151841
Both the artist and the images are still on Pixiv

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Both the artist and the images are still on Pixiv
Strange. Thank you anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.