Zako Artwork (14 Viewers)

grgr444

Master of this Domain
pre (1).jpg
pre (2).jpg pre (3).jpg pre (4).jpg

The female warriors finally defeated the men! The women capture the remaining prisoner and begin revenge.

jettmanas

Master of this Domain

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Another Nayzor commission, this time w/my OCs. There's five others I couldn't fit here. Should I do another? He's willing. :smile:
Most say this is tame, especially compared to some art, but I hesitate on doing them. :wink:
G3.jpg

Thanks for the likes on the previous. Hope you enjoy. I sure did. 😊

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
An image I'm attempting. I find it difficult to clean up the smudges.

A pair of sentries are swiftly dispatched much to the shock of their soon to be silenced comrade.

Rough WIP.jpg

ProudIris

3D Artist
The Sun Empress relies on her Hunters - elite units - to track down and kill particularly dangerous rebels.

Hunters are drawn from the very best of the Sun Empress' (conscripted) armies. As beautiful as they are arrogant and deadly, most people who cross paths with Hunters end up slain.

Of course, just like all of the slut soldiers of the Sun Empress, they inevitably meet their fate eventually.

A short story I pulled together
1. Intro.png
2. Yumi eats out Scarlett_Camera.png
3. Heba walks up_Camera.png
4. Ready to go_Camera.png
5. Attack!_Camera.png
6. Athena immobilised_Camera.png
7.Yumi hit (new).png
8. Scarlett stabbed_Camera (2).png
9. Scarlett stabbed_Camera.png
10. Athena slain.png
11. Heba stands tall_Camera.png
12. Conscripts hanging_Camera.png

JustK

2D Artist
Illustrator
Writer
The Sun Empress relies on her Hunters - elite units - to track down and kill particularly dangerous rebels.

Hunters are drawn from the very best of the Sun Empress' (conscripted) armies. As beautiful as they are arrogant and deadly, most people who cross paths with Hunters end up slain.

Of course, just like all of the slut soldiers of the Sun Empress, they inevitably meet their fate eventually.

A short story I pulled togetherView attachment 149868View attachment 149869View attachment 149870View attachment 149871View attachment 149872View attachment 149873View attachment 149874View attachment 149875View attachment 149876View attachment 149877View attachment 149878View attachment 149879
I really like this, but, anyway, poor girls!

And I still wanna know: corporate girls from Your first post are sterilized? (I hope, yes) And I want to see them fighting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.