Zako Artwork (3 Viewers)

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Cute looks and professional outfit!
Thanks!
And now a 3rd- though she's very stong, maybe even a group leader or boss. :cool: Bikini suggestion from a Discord friend. :smile:
I wasn't into curvy women until recent years, but wow-
Her figure, outfit, hair, tattoo, silver bands, huge watch, makeup, & 'off-limits' appeal w/the ring. What a woman. :wat:

Attachments

• Rosie.jpg
    Rosie.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 94

cyke70

Avid Affiliate
I did not expect someone would put this comic here. I commissioned it.

What you posted is part 2, here is part 1:

The comic is based on this game: https://www.undertow.club/threads/beat-em-up-action-game-zako.1419/page-3#post-25175
Hi... would you mind give all of us non-japanese users an idea of what the general story is?
Ideal would be a translation of the dialogue... but a summary of the story/plot will suffice.
Thanks

ran

Club Regular
Hi... would you mind give all of us non-japanese users an idea of what the general story is?
Ideal would be a translation of the dialogue... but a summary of the story/plot will suffice.
Thanks
The part wj1905 wj1905 posted pictures is the second part.

The part I posted the link is the first part.

The comic is based on an old beat ’em-up game based on an ancient novel. The following story is mainly based on the comic.

Character List

1P: Jing’er, in a green dress, a maid of a military trainer Lin, use a pair of chakrams

2P: Xuan’er, mainly in a red vest, a female rogue against the corrupt officials, use a rope dart

Mistress: Lin’s wife, in a blue dress.

Gao: A corrupt high-rank military official, he is the game’s final boss but does not appear in the comic

Red fighter: Gao’s private forces, in light red vests, use fists

Purple assassin: Gao’s private forces, in purple vests, use rope darts

Green Guard: Gao’s private forces, use darts

Blue Guard: Gao’s private forces, use fists and daggers

Yellow Elite: Gao’s private forces, few in number, use rope darts

Female General: Gao’s private forces, use hand cannon

First Part:

P1: Cover Page

P2-P4: 1P is a maid of a military trainer Lin. One day, when she follows the trainer’s wife to a fair, her mistress is captured by a bully’s female zako due to the mistress’ beauty. The bully turns out to be the son of a high-rank military official Gao. While the mistress committed suicide to keep her reputation, Lin's family is devastated due to Gao’s power. 1P manages to escape and met a female rogue 2P They prepare to revenge.

P5-P10: 1P breaks Gao’s mansion’s front door. A yellow elite counterattack with a group of red fighters and purple assassins but be defeated by 1P.

P11-P18: Another yellow elite attempts to ambush 1P but undercover 2P reveals herself and takes her out. 2P also stole an item.

P19-P21: 1P and 2P enter the garden of the mansion and engage green and blue guards.

Second Part:

P1: Cover Page

P2-P14: 1P and 2P defeat green and blue guards after a hard battle. They discover how to deal with the zako: take them one by one quickly and do not let them regroup. They decide to go separately to divide the enemy as well.

P15-P23: 1P go through the yard, killing green guards while 2P go through the bridge, eliminating all blue guards.

P24-P30: In the mansion building, 1P and 2P encounter the female general. 2P use the stolen item - a bomb to get rid of the remaining yellow elites. Later 1P and 2P kill the female general together.

P31: Back cover

The artist also drew my commissioned original zako, I update his work gradually here:

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Remember the sexy female warriors in Astayanax? Who can lose their tops when damaged, and will run away in shame trying to cover their bare breasts? (though they can still be killed while topless and unarmed)
Someone did some fanart of them.
919172283_df791vf-0fea52aa-ab49-4ff9-a123-0ac88c2d631b_by_gocilgekobi.png

I did not expect someone would put this comic here. I commissioned it.

What you posted is part 2, here is part 1:

The comic is based on this game: https://www.undertow.club/threads/beat-em-up-action-game-zako.1419/page-3#post-25175
Thanks! Wanted to post the first part too, but I recall someone already posted it.
Wow, did not know this was based on a game. Love the ninja girl outfits!
I like that when they get knocked to the ground they get X-eyes in the game, and yellow tiny birds fly around their heads in a cartoony style. :D

P11-P18: Another yellow elite attempts to ambush 1P but undercover 2P reveals herself and takes her out. 2P also stole an item.
I was wondering about why that red zako suddenly betrays the others and joins the heroine - their faces look so similar I assumed she was a random zako too, not the other girl. Thanks for the explanation!

Dan Druff

Club Regular
Wow, after 4 months of nothing, two days in a row for henchwoman art. Thanks, Fleet, for the like on the previous. :smile:
Suggestion from a Discord friend- one of Dangerfan's Purple Lilacs I'd drawn once before for a commission in an original outfit. :cool:
I thought Ramona was based off of one of the enemies in Fighting Force.

Thanks!
And now a 3rd- though she's very stong, maybe even a group leader or boss. :cool: Bikini suggestion from a Discord friend. :smile:
I wasn't into curvy women until recent years, but wow-
Her figure, outfit, hair, tattoo, silver bands, huge watch, makeup, & 'off-limits' appeal w/the ring. What a woman. :wat:
I need women like this in beat 'em ups, but no one ever wants to make a female baddie that's bigger than the male player. I would love for someone like her to put her hands on a man where they don't belong, but he is powerless to resist because of size and strength disparity.

grgr444

Master of this Domain
10.jpg

08.jpg 09.jpg 12.jpg

I created scenes where the characters face each other through a glass window. This is my first time trying something like this. I hope these look nice.

grgr444

Master of this Domain
03.jpg

01.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg
Beware of being attacked in the shower.

Axtinguisher

Avid Affiliate
A recent ai-assisted strip I did recently, so after some chase and fight, a weakened heroine gets in trouble, but finds a way to fight back at the last moment.

Attachments

• 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 174
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 179
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 189
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 202
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 166
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 188
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 187
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 184

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Really nice CGI series of some enforcer henchwomen killed and fucked then thrown in the trash.

A recent ai-assisted strip I did recently, so after some chase and fight, a weakened heroine gets in trouble, but finds a way to fight back at the last moment.
Some pages are missing... also, this seems like a specific melting fetish. We do have a separate topic for that.

I did that one, always was a fan of Gi Joe and wish they would have released female troopers back in the day. They have some out now but rather expensive.
Actually they just listed some new ones for preorder, called Valkyries. You get 2 in a set, with replacable heads.

Zufallx

Swell Supporter
Really nice CGI series of some enforcer henchwomen killed and fucked then thrown in the trash.

Some pages are missing... also, this seems like a specific melting fetish. We do have a separate topic for that.

Actually they just listed some new ones for preorder, called Valkyries. You get 2 in a set, with replacable heads.
You a figure collector?

Zufallx

Swell Supporter
Not specifically, but I sometimes get swayed when I see sexy female enemies given toys.
Just curious. The Cobra Valkyrie are a bit obscure for non-collectors to know of. I'm a collector and a dealer of vintage figs is why it piqued my curiosity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.