Zako Artwork (7 Viewers)

JustK

2D Artist
Illustrator
Writer
I mean, if they’re anything like the Raiders in Fallout4, I’m not sure if we should necessarily feel bad for those ruthless savages without regard for human life. Raiders savagely murder the innocent to “raid” them of their resources. EVILLL!

Although I do have the “Endless Warfare” mod and love having those black undercut hairstyles and Diamond eyed tattoos as companions. I find them kinda hot. 😅
I don't like Fallout 4, I'd rather play Fallout New Vegas. And those raiders were very young girls, so, they are poor.

JustK

2D Artist
Illustrator
Writer
I mean, if they’re anything like the Raiders in Fallout4, I’m not sure if we should necessarily feel bad for those ruthless savages without regard for human life.
-Mister Angelo?
-Yes?
-Mister Salieri sends his regards!

Is it regard for human life?

JustK

2D Artist
Illustrator
Writer
As agender, grown up among savages (real saveges), I'm telling Y'all: they are very different: some are not agressive, others respect only force.

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
I don't like Fallout 4, I'd rather play Fallout New Vegas. And those raiders were very young girls, so, they are poor.
technically, just about everyone is poor in fallout. closest thing to money is what bottlecaps you can carry and on occasion, like the NCR's territory, what currency system you are able to establish.

grgr444

Master of this Domain
Ypq04s5l.jpg

Od7gIe4l.jpg

ja6ghSxl.jpg

SaeCnGdl.jpg

The female assassin was too careless. While enjoying her victory, she is attacked and raped by male assassins.

Kristin

Writer
Author
The female assassin was too careless. While enjoying her victory, she is attacked and raped by male assassins.
Love her hairstyle! 😍

grgr444

Master of this Domain
01.jpg
02.jpg 10.jpg 12.jpg

14 Pages! After playing enough female assassins, the two men kill her, and move on to their next target.

grgr444

Master of this Domain
01.jpg
02.jpg 04.jpg 09.jpg
These are female combatants of Denjin makai. They are not exactly like the game character, but I tried to make it look as cool as possible.

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
Many years ago one of the first sites I came across which featured art of nameless female minions was from a Tenchu fan site. In fact the Tenchu series was the where my interest in the subject was born.

Unfortunately the site itself went down ages ago I believe and was only preserved in the below link. The saved forum has also been inactive for years.

Fan Art | Azuma Ninja Clan | Tenchu Checkpoint

The fan art section featured great art by an artist known as Drunkenbear. I can' t find any other location with their artwork so these small resolution examples might be the only versions still around sadly. No idea if the artist is active elsewhere.

2b_0.jpg 9b_0.jpg 10b_0.jpg Drunkenbear.jpg tumblr_lydk0z2xth1ro1gvco1_500.jpg

Another artist known as Reiji is featured there. Ditto.

Reiji.jpg

ran

Club Regular
View attachment 145774View attachment 145775View attachment 145776View attachment 145773
These are female combatants of Denjin makai. They are not exactly like the game character, but I tried to make it look as cool as possible.
Yeah, I like this one very much.

Just a suggestion, your previous work is always about males killing female zakos with knives and raping them while for the Denjin Makai one, you could draw females defeating female zakos in a hand-to-hand combat.
The reason is:
-The patterns can be new. Something different from before.
-Female combatants in Denjin Makai are unarmed. Killing them with knives is less exciting.
-Too many male characters in this one. The 'look as cool as possible' female combatants merely appear in the background.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.