Zako Artwork (14 Viewers)

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
When thinking of Double Dragon and Zako, we naturally think of the Iconic Linda Lash. However, the more recent games have introduced a plethora of new Zakos to the DD universe. My personal favourite would be Ayumi the kunoichi zako from Double Dragon IV. From what I hear the game itself is pretty lacklustre. In the game's ending, one of the Lee brothers said that they do not use Sou-Setsu-Ken to kill their opponents. Yeah, I'm sure the Kunoichis that fell from tall buildings and got impaled by sharp pointy things survived just fine. Art and sprites for reference:
View attachment 133079
View attachment 133080

Once more a quick turnaround. I really enjoyed drawing this one especially realizing the lush background and playing around with the lighting. But as a point of self-criticism, maybe I could have made the silhouette a bit better. Ayumi's outfit here is far more revealing compared to her sprite counterpart. Nonetheless, I think I captured her essence just fine.

ZAMN!! You just made Ayumi even hotter!

Watt Khan

Club Regular
I'm really reaaally tempted to do another zako art, but I think it's best that I don't for the moment lest I get too distracted. Should be active again after a month or so. However, I'm really interested to know, would anyone here be interested in a thread dedicated to an actual discussion over art process and techniques?

It would be interesting for us to discuss and share art principles like perspective, colour theory etc. Plus, I think it would address the concerns made by some users over the lack of constructive criticism. Just a thought really.

Also, to those who have not figured it out, I actually have a DA account under the username Sdfe321 (might change this at some point for consistency's sake). Nothing really there that I haven't posted over on this forum though.

grgr444

Master of this Domain
01.jpg
04fin.jpg 05fin.jpg 12.jpg

Dark Judgement!

rutgerhauer

Swell Supporter
This is awesome, sadly, censored. Anyone has the full version? The guy who posted it is not the artist, he just said the artist is someone called "wolf".
Nice! =) I guess that's the work of the same 'wolf' as the one who had posted his 3d-art at dxyc2009 more than 10years ago:

- those 3d arts features zako girls wearing the same outfit as in this comics. Maybe those new drawings are even redrawed from 3D-art...
BTW, there is QQ-link in QR code in every picture - maybe it is the author's QQ ?

西北望射天狼

Casual Client
好的!=) 我想这与 10 多年前在 dxyc2009 上发布他的 3d-art 的那个“狼”的作品相同:

- 那些 3d 艺术的特色是 zako 女孩穿着与漫画中相同的服装。也许那些新图纸甚至是从 3D 艺术中重新绘制的……
顺便说一句,每张图片的二维码中都有QQ链接-也许是作者的QQ?
是的图片中的二维码是作者建立的QQ群

wj1905

Master of this Domain
The animation is a bit wonky and the voice acting is silly, but some nice zako takedowns and really sexy models - they look like those red swimsuit girls from Lupin.

osw

Club Regular
The three with tattoos look really unique! You are getting very good with faces and curves, too. What do you think of my designs? Please draw them some day:

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
The three with tattoos look really unique! You are getting very good with faces and curves, too. What do you think of my designs? Please draw them some day:
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed those three in particular. And that you like the curves & faces. :smile:
Nice designs you have. Pixv- interesting site. We'll see. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.