Yui Kotegawa Modification (Long Hair Cutoff Problem) (1 Viewer)

black.dragon

Potential Patron
I have a revision request related to fallout666's topic. Since the new version 1.3b was released unfortunately the vast majority of long hair imports are obsolete (unless you can somehow fap to static + cut-off hair or have a powerful enough computer to zoom in close enough so you don't notice the cut-off AND want to zoom in).

Anyway, my request is for this specific hair http://sdtstuff.co.cc/viewHair/898/ to be revised and reuploaded so that there is no cut-off. I don't know if the uploader "Thaluka" exists on these forums but hopefully somebody else with the proper knowledge and tools will be able to make that relatively simple modification?

Also, this hair import (Yui Kotegawa from the anime To Love-Ru) is not listed in the master import list so I was surprised and pleased when I stumbled upon it in the booru. But still, please add it to the master list so others will know that it has been done at least once.

Thanks.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
First off, Thaluka is a member, and he is not an artist, he uploaded stuff to the booru at one point.

Secondly, the master list is not updated because no one updates it, I certainly do not have the time to do so. I keep the archive updated and that's about it.

Thirdly,

Attachments

• Yui Kotogawa(2).png
    Yui Kotogawa(2).png
    63.5 KB · Views: 375

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.