xxx games links from sanuriaxxx (4 Viewers)

sanuriaxxx

Avid Affiliate
Lust Island [Demo]

The main character, Alice, is the lowest succubus, who, thanks to her friend, the highest succubus Astarte, received the Amulet of her deceased mother. A little later, Astarta was killed and Alice was forced to flee, as she was being hunted.
With the help of old acquaintances, Alicia enters the world of people, namely, on the island ruled by Lord Vanetumar. Now she needs to find a way to charge the amulet and understand why the servant of the demons, who does not have magic, is after her — chasing Hell.?

At the moment, there are 2 characters available in the game to seduce, as well as dialogue / control modules / optimization modules and more decision for future updates.

Censorship: None
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Size 1750 MB

Keep2Share

Keep2Share

OR

FileBoom

FileBoom

sanuriaxxx

Avid Affiliate
Tadrib Zawjati 0.01

Demo of a game I’m making, roughly translates to “Train my Wife”. You take the role of a talent manager who’s tasked with turning this buxom hijabi housewife into a star.?

Size 76 MB

Keep2Share

FileBoom

sanuriaxxx

Avid Affiliate
My New Hot Roommate v0.1

This game is about a guy that graduated from college and moves to a new apartment but then he finds a surprise at his sofa... Be ready to enjoy the story of his life.?

Size 185 MB

Keep2Share

FileBoom

sanuriaxxx

Avid Affiliate
lirty F v0.0.1 pre-Demo

lirty F You're living in your best friend's family for 3 years. (BF called Julia). Her 2 big sisters are coming back home to live with you and you'll see them for the first time.

Size 733 MB

Keep2Share

FileBoom

sanuriaxxx

Avid Affiliate
Impossible Trainer v0.0.2

Maybe do you remember a cartoon about "basic average girl", huh? Yeah, we talk about Kim Possible.
Impossible Trainer - it's story about Kim and each girl in Middletown at all. We decided to mix a usual trainer based games with games like hentai high school. You should take control on the Middletown school and make new rules - corrupt all students! We hope, you enjoy it.?

Size 219 MB

Keep2Share

FileBoom

sanuriaxxx

Avid Affiliate
Bender Trainer v0.01

Bender Trainer - Hey everyone! This is my first published Ren'Py game. I'm calling it Bender Trainer, and it is my intent to have it follow in the tradition of such great games as Akabur's Princess Trainer and Exiscoming's Orange Trainer. It's a short demo for now but updates are on the way.
The writing, coding, cg, sprites and animations were done by me. Other art assets are temporary and likely to be replaced when I have the time to draw my own/hire someone to do it. I am having a lot of fun making it, so I hope you guys will enjoy this sneak peak. Feel free to leave constructive criticism. Please report any bugs to me via Private Message.?

Size 219 MB

Keep2Share

FileBoom

sanuriaxxx

Avid Affiliate
My Love Path v0.05

I'm Awelian. I'm a new game maker. My Love Path is my first game project and its have fate system. What you do will affect the progress of the game.?

Size 275 MB

Keep2Share

FileBoom

sanuriaxxx

Avid Affiliate
Snowed IN [Final]

Military officer Sigma gets tasked with supervising the final exam of a promising cadet. Seems easy enough.
The problem? The two of them are polar opposites.
One is a cyborg, the other is all natural. One is jaded, the other is still amazed at life.

Size 160 MB

Keep2Share

FileBoom

sanuriaxxx

Avid Affiliate
Devil Lord! Recuperation v0.1

The story tells about the dark lord. The goal of which was the enslavement of the world, and when the light almost fell under the yoke of the army of demons, our protagonist
got a stab in the back from the servants. Our lord was able to survive using the last remnants of magical powers and escape from inevitable fate to become a slave.
Can he recover his strength and take revenge on the offenders? His fate is in your hands.?

Size 43 MB

Keep2Share

FileBoom

sanuriaxxx

Avid Affiliate
Tilden Hall V0.1

Welcome to Tilden Hall! The largest student residence facility in the nation, Tilden Hall consists of three twenty-story towers where lower and upperclassmen alike share spaces. As an incoming freshman at Laurentien Academy, you and hundreds of other new students will be making these towers your home for the next four years. Don’t be intimidated, however - Tilden Hall houses students from all imaginable walks of life. If there’s one thing we’re sure of, it’s that at Tilden Hall you will certainly make memories to last a lifetime!

About the Game
Tilden Hall is an interactive adult visual novel set on a university campus somewhere in North America. Though the characters, events, and interactions are entirely fictional, the setting and general theme of the game are largely based on my real-life experiences in college. Player choices are important in this non-linear story, and will ultimately effect the outcome of the story at large.

In Tilden Hall, you play as a freshman student moving away from home for the first time. Your childhood friend, Lindsay, has already attended college for two years now and has promised to help ease your transition into college life. As you soon find out, however, the seemingly unassuming Laurentien Academy is host to more than meets the eye. As a bizarre conspiracy theory begins to unravel around you, it becomes increasingly obvious that introductory calculus will be the least of your worries this semester.

Size 740 MB

Keep2Share

FileBoom

sanuriaxxx

Avid Affiliate
Dungeon Girls 0.01.2

You sheltered friendly Uncle Goblin and you have a month you have lived away from home. But once he told you about the mysterious magical forest that is far away. You immediately wanted to see him and so a lot of training to go through the monsters that stand in the way. However, the monsters were not as you expected. All your opponents - sexy girls for every taste. So what would a true gentleman to hit a girl and even a sword! The answer is simple: Spank them!?

Size 73 Mb

Keep2Share

FileBoom

sanuriaxxx

Avid Affiliate
Ghost Revenge [Episode1]

The game is about Jenifer, a 20 years old girl. Her father, before his death, was behaving strangely and speaking about ghosts and evil who wanted to destroy him. All the people considered him crazy, except for his daughter Jenifer, who deep in her heart wants to believe him. After her father's death, she decided to move with her family to another place. They collected all their money and bought a new house to start new life, but something strange begins to happen to them. They discover that there is a evil who wants to harm them, and Jenifer is the only one who can save her family.?

Size 313 Mb

Keep2Share

FileBoom

sanuriaxxx

Avid Affiliate
Fiendish Magical Girl Rinne - Loathsome Lewd Degeneration - [Final]

* The power of magic is all for myself! The world is mine for domination!
An orthodox magical girl r*pe adventure carried out by a fiendish magical girl herself!

* The Heroine Rinne is no good at study, nor is she physically gifted.
She is a weak, selfish, jealous girl with poor posture...
and with a communication disability, cannot even talk very well either.

Size 827 Mb

sanuriaxxx

Avid Affiliate
Dream Eater Version 0.2

In this game, players mainly live in a big city, and occasionally go to the wild.
You will meet a variety of women, you will encounter various events, laughter, and sadness.?

Changelog:0.2
Rewirte the story
Upgrade charater skin material
Upgrade charater eye material
New location
Add a sex scene
Remove card mini-game
Add a shoot plane mini-game
Add 3 characters
New UI

Size 2360 Mb

OR

sanuriaxxx

Avid Affiliate
Love Ritual [Final]

An adult Otome game, featuring a detective story narrative and romance. Love Ritual will put you in the shoes of a woman named Riilai, a professional scientist with extensive knowledge of occult magic. In a big case, the police reach out to her family in order to investigate whether or not a ritual took place at the crime scene. Riilai goes to the city to assist in the investigation as an expert in the hopes of getting a lead on the suspect.?

Censored: No
Version: Completed
Size 825 Mb

sanuriaxxx

Avid Affiliate
Descent v0.2

In "Descent", you take on the role of Christine Porter, a recent law school graduate starting an internship at a big city law firm. Your goal in the game, is to do well in the internship and to be kept on as an associate at the law firm. Not surprisingly, there will be a number of obstacles in Christine's path, which she must overcome in order to reach that goal. On various occasions, Christine may be forced, or may choose, to compromise her ideals in order to get ahead. It's up to you.?

Size 127 Mb

sanuriaxxx

Avid Affiliate
Tiny Misadventures Version 0.12

TM is a game similar, in spirit, to Shrinking fun and Shrinking EXP, you get caught by girls if you get too close to them and they insert you into their body where they try to keep you imprisoned and you have to fight to escape them!
But it has many unique characteristics that make it very different to its predecessors. The first important thing to point out is in this game you can't travel from one building to another, the streets are too dangerous for such a tiny man, you need to use the girls to move about! And if you think to be stuck, with no other ways to go, look around. Every map of this game includes little hiding spots where you can rest and advance time at your leisure!?

Censored: No
Size 200 Mb

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.