xxx games links from sanuriaxxx (12 Viewers)

sanuriaxxx

Avid Affiliate
Grey Mouse v0.1

In "Grey Mouse" you can discover the life of Dwayne. He studies abroad in a new city. His ex-girlfriend broke up with him and Dwayne wants to gain new experience in this new city. We are focusing on a complex story, with lots of characters to meet. Your choices will have an effect and you can corrupt the girls around you. Or maybe they will corrupt you.
"25 minutes of play time"

Censorship: None
Version: 0.1
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Size 137 MB

Keep2Share

FileBoom

sanuriaxxx

Avid Affiliate
Perestroika v0.1

No sex in USSR? Lesbians in the Soviet Union? Sex before marriage?
Perestroika is a visual novel which focuses on a Soviet girl trying to reconstruct her beliefs in a strict communistic society.

Size 57 MB

Keep2Share

FileBoom

sanuriaxxx

Avid Affiliate
Memoirs Of The Stripper v0.8

In "Memoirs of The Stripper" you're gonna play as a girl - Carmen, a beginner stripper, who likes crazy things and easy money. She moved to the town in search of new friends, sex activities and high life... Everyone had always said about her surpassing beauty so she decided to take advantage of that, start a new life in the big city and become a stripper.

> 70 new images ( 449 in total )
> 6 new events
> 3 new secondary female characters ( Charlotte, Kayla and Zhi Ruo )

Main fetishes:
> Striptease
> Club Sex

Secondary fetishes:
> oral/anal/vaginal sex
> massage
> foreplay/teasing
> domination
> BDSM
> sex with stranger
> feet play
> kissing
> pussy/ass eating
> spanking
> cream-pie
> tits-job
> hand-job

Size 960 MB

Keep2Share

FileBoom

sanuriaxxx

Avid Affiliate
Jack Hall Revenge Version 0.3.2 [Praline]

You are Jack Hall, a young cop from Sun City fresh out of the academy. You've been through hard time. Your parents have been killed and your aunt and uncle too. You have choose to go overseas in an army unit. After 5 years you're back in town seeking revenge.

Advance the story line until the end of the first cliffhanger
Add the first week-end in aunt house
Some correction (typo and mistake)
Begin of translation in french
73 images added in this version

L'histoire continue jusqu'au premier cliffhanger
Ajout du premier week-end chez la tante
Desormais le jeu est traduit en francais tout du moins en partie, la suite et fin ce sera sur la prochaine version
Ajout de 73 images

Language: English/French
Size 285 MB

Keep2Share

FileBoom

sanuriaxxx

Avid Affiliate
My Sister Giorgia [demo] [ZL-Games]

You are a 19 year's old boy who lives with your mother Sofia and your sister Giorgia.
Giorgia is a carefree and sweet girl.
If you are good you could have many appointments with her with the possible presence of your mother.

Version: Demo
Size 50 MB

Keep2Share

FileBoom

sanuriaxxx

Avid Affiliate
The Desire Within v0.2+Incest Patch

The Desire Within is a erotic choice-focused visual novel that focuses on romance and mystery. You'll follow the daily lives of 3 neighbors when strange events studdenly start taking place in their apartment building.

Features:
- 1920x1080 Full HD images
- Animations
- 3 romantic couples from which the story is told. This means there are 3 main POV characters and 3 side POV characters
- Plenty of narrative choices for you to experience
- Music
- Both female and male POV characters
- Love & Personality stats for various characters in the game

- Continued the story for all thee characters
- Added the second Patreon Choice

Version: 0.2
Size 554 MB

Keep2Share

FileBoom

sanuriaxxx

Avid Affiliate
Little Man v0.1 Demo [Mr. Rabbit]

A man with a poor childhood tries his best to overcome and forget, but nightmares pursue them, and he feels he needs to do something, by finding an artifact that will give him a chance to fix his life and bring him a lot of fun

Version: 0.1 Demo
Size 128 MB

Keep2Share

FileBoom

sanuriaxxx

Avid Affiliate
Jessica O'Neil's Apocalypse Chronicles Version Chapter 1

This a parallel universe, where a virus outbreak is turning people into monsters and where a journalist has to learn how to kick some ass in order to save her own.

Size 98 MB

Keep2Share

FileBoom

sanuriaxxx

Avid Affiliate
CORRUPTING THE ROOMMATE VERSION 0.1 BY MISTERPHANTOM

The story is about guy who get a large house inheritance. Rather than loneliness, this guy plans to rent out the empty rooms. It turns out that who want to rent are beautiful girls. Adventure starts here.

Size 136 MB

Keep2Share

FileBoom

sanuriaxxx

Avid Affiliate
EROMANDER BY KITERETSU SHOWADO

My name is Anna. I'm a baddie-killing ace pilot. Uh, not to brag or anything.
Let's just say I have supreme confidence in my ability to fly this war machine.
Every mission is life or death! Don't think I'm weak because I'm a woman!
Give me a target. I'll obliterate it. Pew effing pew.

Size 106 MB

Keep2Share

FileBoom

sanuriaxxx

Avid Affiliate
Head Of The Family V1.0

The main character Oleg. Simple guy, living a normal life, with his family and children.
A year ago, he divorced his wife. With children, relationships leave much to be desired.
Will he be able to return his ex-wife and improve relations with children.
This is the original plans of Oleg, but what will happen next he does not know.
Your task is to find out how Oleg will pass his way and what obstacles will meet on his way.

win32
win64
Size 241 MB

Keep2Share

FileBoom

sanuriaxxx

Avid Affiliate
The Miskatonic [Rapscallion]

Explore the most prestigious occult school in North America, The Miskatonic University, in a hilarious dark comedy set after the Lovecraft canon, in which Innsmouth is demolished, Cthulhu is perpetually immobilised, England is overrun with cannibals, Antarctica is plundered, and the greatest threat to mankind is its own ambitions.

Version: Completed
Size 509 MB

Keep2Share

FileBoom

sanuriaxxx

Avid Affiliate
My Private Secretary

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have your own secretary? If so then today is your lucky day! In My Private Secretary, now available in the Affect3D Store, you have your very own secretary who is more than willing to fill all your sexual needs.

Within this POV you can create your own sexual fantasy revolving around your private secretary. From watching her play with herself to you fucking her over and over again the possibilities are endless. There isn’t much that she won’t do for you. All she cares about is satisfying the needs of monroeMclovin. She is here to serve you and every wish is her command. The best thing about her is that she doesn’t stop until you’re satisfied.

Version: Final
Size 433 MB

Keep2Share

FileBoom

sanuriaxxx

Avid Affiliate
Magic girl Samantha v0.1

This is 2D platformer game with stages and evil monsters who want to do obscene things with Samantha if they defeat you.
Against every monster you will need to be able to defend yourself, because Samantha has a low amount of health.
This demo includes the first stage and 3 H scenes with this stage monsters. Sound work in progress.

Size 143 MB

Keep2Share

FileBoom

sanuriaxxx

Avid Affiliate
Ouroboros Version 2.1

Ouroboros presents a bright, cheerful world in which something is horrifyingly wrong. The hero has a princess to save and a quest set before him, but there are unsettling signs that all this has happened before. As you play the game, you'll come to realize that the dungeons and monsters are meaningless distractions from the task of uncovering the truth.

Size 440 MB

Keep2Share

FileBoom

sanuriaxxx

Avid Affiliate
Trial Part 1 [Cloud Games]

In 2006, Lorne Malvo passes through Demidji, Pinnesota, and influences the community – including put-upon insurance salesman Lester Nygaard – with his malice, violence, and deception. Meanwhile, Deputy Molly Solverson and Tuluth police officer Gus Grimly team up to solve a series of murders.

Version: Part 1
Size 461 MB

Keep2Share

FileBoom

sanuriaxxx

Avid Affiliate
Do me a Favour Alpha 1.0

You take the role of a young blacksmith who is forced to travel to the kingdom of "Krom" by mysterious circumstances. His first goal is open up a blacksmiths shop.
Many interesting beings and characters, tricky tasks, and of course lots of "love" awaits you on your journey.?

Version: Alpha 1.0
Language: English-German-Russian
Size 321 MB

Keep2Share

FileBoom

sanuriaxxx

Avid Affiliate
This Romantic World Alpha v1.0

For about a year and a half now, along with my friend and programmer Kaldonis, I’ve been working on a proof of concept demo for a game set in the world of my comics. It’s been a lot of work to squeeze around our respective paying jobs, but it’s also been a ton of fun to put together. On behalf of the recently founded Switchverse Games, I hope you guys enjoy the demo. And feel free to ask me any questions you might have.?

Size 193 MB

Keep2Share

FileBoom

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.