WWE Clips (1 Viewer)

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Hey guys, what match is that clip from where Molly Holly (I think it's her) is stuffing a page into Lita's mouth?

Thanks.

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Alright, thanks for the link. Lita sells being KO'd really well. I feel like we didn't get enough of that over the years, but I could be wrong. Her original outfit with the baggy pants didn't help matters, though, lol.

Take care.

evilcraig123

Vivacious Visitor
View attachment 1192
View attachment 1193
View attachment 1194

Poor Maria...who could have foreseen that wrestling would be such a painful choice of vocation for a faux-model with the muscle mass of a hummingbird? Thank goodness for us she had the persistence (self-delusion?) to keep on trying even after what felt like years of consecutive losses--most girls would start to re-evaluate their career options after their tenth time laid out unconscious on the mat!

Lesson: bedroom eyes and a dye job might work on idiots at the bar, but against a female wrestling opponent you're only begging to get your ass beat harder.

I love seeing poor Maria like this :]

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
Serena Deeb seems to be popping up around again at assorted women's wrestling events, which is awesome. She's a total fucking goddess with amazing tits, ass, and an awesome belly. It is truly a joy to watch her get all hot and sweaty. Warning: pictures are massive, just like Deeb's glorious fake tits.

13769787735_61c8c48f3f_o.jpg

13770165284_77be34c041_o.jpg

13769804393_a3c3f4e113_o.jpg

13769806795_bfee9d6483_o.jpg

13770176914_06dee82727_o.jpg

13770165734_28874bd0ae_o.jpg

13769812393_3b5ae96b80_o.jpg

13769801425_86537dfeae_o.jpg

And finally, a happy ending. ^_^
13770171944_b506f181e1_o.jpg

On her back, where a girl belongs!

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
So I'm hooked on making gifs now, but since the site I use allows for any size gifs I seem to be getting carried away in terms of file size. That means I can't just embed them here, which is a shame because they'd look so pretty all together. Perhaps I'll put them up on the ryonani tumblr (top right of the site for anyone who doesn't check it regularly ;)). For now, have some links (don't ask about the names):

Paige entering the ring
Paige trying to look tough
Aksana getting kneed repeatedly (need to work on my loops)
Rear chinlock on Paige
Aksana being a sexy bitch
Paige is hurt
Aksana taps out to Paige's HOT submission hold

And for those of you who just don't have time for gifs...

OqXBtDs.jpg xrbPzA9.jpg FzB1WLL.jpg upUoCcv.jpg 0KKjS2p.jpg 5zZlJws.jpg LeIp2ie.jpg 5dtexBg.jpg

The second last pic from the right...that's perfection right there.

I like Paige.

Last edited by a moderator:

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
Awesome gif's dude! I love Britani Knight but her work on Slampegs was so subpar. I wish we had managed to get some quality ryona from some customs but oh well. Jesus. She is so hot.

Face-Kick

Potential Patron
Awesome gif's dude! I love Britani Knight but her work on Slampegs was so subpar.
You think so? Sure, she had a couple of matches that veered a little too far towards the frivolous, although to be fair, that's been kinda par for the course for a good 50% of Slammin' Ladies output for the last few years.

But she had some very good matches too, particularly a few with Jessie McKay that I'd put in my all time top 10 Slampegs.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Awesome gif's dude! I love Britani Knight but her work on Slampegs was so subpar. I wish we had managed to get some quality ryona from some customs but oh well. Jesus. She is so hot.

I would have liked to see her get straight squashed by some hulking heel, male or female. Alas, I don't think that will be happening anytime soon. Though I do look forward to seeing her get smushed by Tamina.

Also, all y'all Paige fans should join the group I just made for her. Should be updated regularly with pics now that she's on TV all the time.

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
No gifs this time, but some delicious shots of Natalya on the receiving end of a beatdown:

QdQW4CX.jpg UpwLvRN.jpg Et3BIaI.jpg

And a couple of Layla pics, just because. This woman ages like fine wine:

fnCJeEh.jpg v3SftDF.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.