WWE Clips (1 Viewer)

Wrathflesh

Potential Patron
WWE Royal Rumble 2006 Mickie James vs Ashley w-Trish Stratus as ref.avi_thumbs_[2011.12.25_03.25.jpg

One of my favorites. I really miss Ashley, goth/punk/alternative girls really get me good.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
Favorite snapshots past and present.

Attachments

• kaitlyn (2).jpg
    kaitlyn (2).jpg
    551.9 KB · Views: 268
  • kaitlyn3.jpg
    kaitlyn3.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 271
  • defeated + exhausted.jpg
    defeated + exhausted.jpg
    477.8 KB · Views: 306
  • tumblr_l5tzdhvkks1qc8fgh.jpg
    tumblr_l5tzdhvkks1qc8fgh.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 247
  • tumblr_lboumoI2GE1qc8fgh.jpg
    tumblr_lboumoI2GE1qc8fgh.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 240
  • ava.jpg
    ava.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 296
  • grappled.jpg
    grappled.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 400
  • tumblr_la09x4b51w1qc6yk6.jpg
    tumblr_la09x4b51w1qc6yk6.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 319
  • DSC02066.jpg
    DSC02066.jpg
    306.4 KB · Views: 294
Last edited by a moderator:

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
I'd see a low quality clip of Katie Lea being stretched out in that hold, but never seen a decent picture. Damn, that looks painful.

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
e.jpg e2.jpg e3.jpg e4.jpg e5.jpg e6.jpg e7.jpg e8.jpg e9.jpg e10.jpg e11.jpg e12.jpg e13.jpg

I'm not the biggest fan of Eve Torres, but I do happen to be a huge fan of defeated, humbled and embarrassed girl wrestlers. Eve enters this match with the best of intentions, turns in a pathetic effort that gets her her ass handed to her, and cowers in fear as some WWE clown threatens her via jumbotron. Whatever. She'd make a pretty good Christie Monteiro if someone ever decides a Tekken movie is a good idea.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
She'd be much better at earning my sympathy if she wasn't such a terrible actress. It's hard for me to enjoy ryona when I'm laughing my ass off.

She'd make a pretty good Christie Monteiro if someone ever decides a Tekken movie is a good idea.

*ahem*

500x_christie_montiero.jpg Kelly Overton as Christie

Then again, most people have agreed to never, ever acknowledge that this film exists so I apologize for bringing it up.

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
She'd be much better at earning my sympathy if she wasn't such a terrible actress. It's hard for me to enjoy ryona when I'm laughing my ass off.

Like I said, I'm not a fan. However, those screen caps taken in isolation depict a scantily clad wrestler lying prone and supine shamefully unable to even muster the sufficient energy to stand up and put a stop to the spectacle that is her very public humiliation. It doesn't take a thespian to sell the idea of lying defeated and shamed in front of a crowd of hundreds. Something like View attachment 2655 on its own just effortlessly gets me going.

Also, what the heck at the decision to cast a white girl as Christie instead of a mulatto. White chicks are already represented among the cast through Nina/Anna.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
It's definitely the best she's ever looked. Now if only she would get tombstoned...

And I agree wholeheartedly about the Christie casting. Overton is lovely, but is she even slightly ethnic? I don't necessarily feel like casting to race is always necessary (the best person for the role should get the part, right?), but it's not like there's a shortage of beautiful Brazilian women out there. As much as I dislike Eve, she definitely would be a better fit looks-wise for Christie than who they got.

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
Untitled.jpg downfall.jpg k4.jpg DSC02066.jpg k12.png k13.jpg humbled.jpg

Brief set of snapshots in honor of my 100th post. I dedicate this post to Celeste Beryl Bonin, aka Kaitlyn, who has been doing an excellent job as WWE's current resident jobber. Love seeing this big girl get humbled and humiliated, and here's to many more lost matches!

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
My ongoing quest to immortalize the pain of WWE Divas through screencaps turns its sights today on Kelly Kelly. I had never thought much of her before watching this match, but I have to say she's turned me into a fan. Turns out writhing around in pain as you lose your championship match and embarrass yourself in front of thousands is a pretty easy way to get into my good graces. Here's to you, Barbara Jean Blank, and the solid six minutes of ryona you unwittingly provided me.

kell4.jpg kelll.jpg kelll2.jpg kelll3.jpg kelll4.jpg kelll5.jpg

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Holy crap, where is the one with the girl in blue getting stretched out b the guy from? ANd who is it?

That would be the lovely Winter from TNA aka Katie Lea from the WWE aka Nikita from the FWA (where I believe that picture is from) aka plain old Katarina Waters. There should be a short clip of the move floating around on YouTube but for the life of me I can't seem to track it down.

yuigx1

Potential Patron
The wwe universe

This were the peak moments that the wwe universe had back in the attitude era! The "PG" era is full of wack!

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
After some time away from the spotlight, Patricia Anne Stratigias ("Trish Stratus") is finally poised for her big comeback! Too bad for her that it comes via a cheap, shitty attempt at an action movie that only perverts will even bother with! Luckily for said perverts, it features much of the same ryona content we came to love when she was on our televisions for free weekly. Even 10 years ago as a kid, I was always far more in love with Lita, but you'd have to be blind to deny that Trish had her own trashy appeal. Those fake boobs, fat ass, and chunky legs were made to be devoured by cameras, and seeing her slutty fucking face contort in agony is pure, unmitigated pleasure.

"Bail Enforcers"

tris5.jpg tris18.jpg tris17.jpg tris6.jpg tris3.jpg tris2.jpg tris9.jpg tris8.jpg tris7.jpg tris19.jpg trs4.jpg tris4.jpg tris10.jpg tris11.jpg tris12.jpg tris16.jpg tris15.jpg tris14.jpg tris13.jpg tris.jpg

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
If/when she sees those epithets, I trust she'll understand that those are terms of endearment coming from a place of relentless, unabated lust that has fermented for over a decade.

TS.4.part1.rar
TS.4.part2.rar
^^^
Clip of the scene. As documented above, she spends a satisfying chunk of time on the losing end.

Last edited by a moderator:

jerkinferkin

Potential Patron
God those pics of Kaitlyn being destroyed are so hot! I love seeing her thick muscular body reduced to a writhing mess. Thanks for posting them!

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
*notices a theme with the Layla pictures*

So tell me something, meepmeep, what's your favourite thing about Layla? Her eyes, right? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.