WWE Clips (1 Viewer)

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
so damned sad she got signed, i wanted to order something with her at some point. tried with NEFW in the last shoot but the guy botched everything about that, and now her and barbi hayden are gone.

TortureRack

Avid Affiliate
so damned sad she got signed, i wanted to order something with her at some point. tried with NEFW in the last shoot but the guy botched everything about that, and now her and barbi hayden are gone.

I feel your pain. I would have liked to order something too. The silver lining is that she's always been booked as a jobber in WWE, so maybe that will continue on a more regular basis.

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
maybe, but there's some specific stuff i wanted. wonder if she'll have success or end up like kimber lee and just not find her spot and get quietly released

TortureRack

Avid Affiliate
maybe, but there's some specific stuff i wanted. wonder if she'll have success or end up like kimber lee and just not find her spot and get quietly released

I feel like she has a good look, charismatic personality and wrestling style about her to find her footing and be a star. But at the same time, she's great at being a jobber and putting others over. I don't see her being released, but I can see her either being big or being more like a midcarder or jobber. I'm torn because I like her a lot, but I also like seeing her lose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.