WWE Clips (1 Viewer)

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
*sigh* Paige did NOT get a proper beating from Tamina at Extreme Rules. Not from the pictures I've seen anyway. If anyone has seen the actual match, feel free to correct me. She even made Tamina submit at the end! Grrrr...

Ayrp8rK.jpg Kyxc1cs.jpg 9EA1t7r.jpg uzH8jLD.jpg 5Qtjbyp.jpg

Her butt is great in that 4th pic. She is lovely when she wins too ;)

Here she is facing Alicia Fox on Superstars last week, the third time they've wrestled since Paige debuted on RAW. They have a great chemistry, I must admit.

P3SBcQv.jpg 36UtLCP.jpg sCZlPSn.jpg

This week's RAW featured several Diva segments. Here's a massive shot of Natalya and another of her looking despondent after a loss (these are for you, meeper):

ICkmEta.jpg 3kifgMX.jpg

And Paige wrestled Alicia Fox again! This was their best match yet though as far as ryona goes. Just Paige being dominated the whole time until pulling out a somewhat flukey win. I pretty much gif'd the whole thing, it was beautiful:

Raising the Divas Championship proudly
Suffering from a pre-match cheap shot
Will she be able to compete tonight?
Tilt-a-whirl backbreaker!
Tossed outside like garbage
Another backbreaker!
Elevated surfboard stretch
Hanging helplessly
Dropped right on her pretty face
Fighting out of a chinlock

nDb9C0I.jpg WDUYwDp.jpg Xgp9or6.jpg GFLh3Vu.jpg BbCILOr.jpg sYDkq7e.jpg MrF8oAQ.jpg AgUt2Me.jpg

More of this sort of thing please, WWE!

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
I watched all of that Extreme Rules match and I have to say it was a bummer. The best Paige match is still that 15 minute one against Emma on NXT where the camera seemed to devour her. Haven't had much time to catch up on this week's matches but your .gifs make it look dope as hell. Good job.

Also, sorry I missed ya in IRC last night. Busy as fuck lately, left the chat window open.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
I watched all of that Extreme Rules match and I have to say it was a bummer. The best Paige match is still that 15 minute one against Emma on NXT where the camera seemed to devour her. Haven't had much time to catch up on this week's matches but your .gifs make it look dope as hell. Good job.

Also, sorry I missed ya in IRC last night. Busy as fuck lately, left the chat window open.

I'd put this match right up there with that NXT one, though the camera work in that match was unforgettable. She takes more of a licking in this one though. Uh, figuratively speaking.

And don't worry about the IRC. You can make it up to me by joining the Disciples Of Paige group. Which you all should have done already!

Those backbreakers in the Paige vs Alicia Fox match were great!

Weren't they? That second one where Alicia drops her like a dead fish is unreal. I'm glad her and her opponents seem to realize how great she looks getting her delicious ass handed to her :p

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Ugh. That is totally out of character for Paige who is supposed to be the "Anti-Diva". She shouldn't be dancing around like some...like some...

*watches gifs over and over again*

*DEAD*

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster

How dare you keep this cornucopia of high res pics from us!

So as most of you know, Paige graduated from the WWE's developmental program NXT. As did the lovely Emma. There is new talent going through there all the time, including a gorgeous blonde named Alexa Bliss. She's working this fabulous fairy/cheerleader gimmick. Suffice to say, it makes me all the more eager to see her pummeled into oblivion. Here are some gifs from her match against the imposing Charlotte:

A toss of the hair
A toss of the skirt
Acting shy
Elbow to the ribs!
Abdominal stretch
Er...nice pin
Fighting against a backbreaker and failing
More backbreaker work
Down, girl!
Backbreaker takes out whatever fight is left...

And one decent pic:

pq9wtfp.jpg

Need more pics WWE! Stop slackin'!

So yeah, another girl who's exploits are to be documented. Paige who? :p

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
From the match that Snowballs_45 mentioned, here are a few pics and gifs:

Shock and disbelief
"Paige, ring post. Ring post, Paige."
Kick to face! *DEAD*

I3DONTQ.jpg nFZx2yc.jpg aXNfu8a.jpg a8pNAQv.jpg

Paige actually got pinned after that kick. Her first loss since joining the main roster! It was a deflating moment that could have had better build to it. Ah well, at least it was non-title so she got to keep the belt. And that means mean girls will keep lining up to take it from her. Like, say, Tamina.

Tamina and Paige had a rematch on NXT (though I believe it was actually filmed before their title match if that makes sense). I thought this was a much more thorough beating dished out by Tamina. Lots of nasty back work that left Paige writhing in pain. She won with a crafty pin, which I like because Tamina still looked strong while Paige had to use her skill and guile to survive.

Big bodyslam
Forearm to the spine
Bearhug
Wicked clothesline
Everything hurts
On you knees, girl...
Torture rack
Infinite racking!
One more rack gif...DAT face... :(
No more...
Big tumble to the outside
She's not gonna make it
Escaping with a win!
Sexy beast
Who's next?

hJoHj2g.jpg Du6dv0G.jpg

No good pics of the bearhug or torture rack. FAIL WWE. FAIL.

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
Paige is so fucking hot... I really hope they bring AJ back and force Paige to job to her. >:) Even better, I would love to see some snotty blonde like Summer Rae continually humble our little pint-sized badass.

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
Hahah. I don't get why I keep the fact that I enjoy female wrestling to myself. That shit is just hot and sexy. I adore their abilities as entertainers and their work ethic.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
After a week off due to me being too lazy to find a decent copy of Paige's matches, I am back with, er, Payback coverage. She took a phenomenal pounding from her rival Alicia Fox while still managing to gut out a win. For whatever reason, Paige seemed to be acting extra cheeky on her way to the ring and after the match. Check the gifs:

Cocky as ever
Watch your step! *THUD*
That had to hurt
That's not a proper pin!
WHAMWHAMWHAMWHAMWHAMWHAMWHAM (so happy with how this one turned out)
It's a miracle she still has a face after that
Can't...get up...
Stop resisting!
Kicking those legs won't help you, sweetie!
Lean back into it
Backbreaker stretch...
...feeling the effects...
...her pretty face being mangled.
Drop and flop
Paige looking oddly...er...satisfied?
Dumped outside once more
Finishing Alicia Fox off with the PTO (Paige's Tap Out)
A girl and her belt
The mischievous eyes. The biting of the lip. That smile.
Happy with your performance, Paige?

Pretty much everything she does is worth capturing and saving for future observance. She's the tops.

pltVzt5.jpg jkwU7Ek.jpg I7eJuMo.jpg bp50RFl.jpg t3rnnVQ.jpg HnmlbYw.jpg SLIYFF5.jpg HKcJVuS.jpg xgsvNQs.jpg XFaTAnA.jpg 2qBksDe.jpg CtTzA7L.jpg z0HvtKy.jpg sAGsPkD.jpg P3lKC7d.jpg

If that looks a little funny, I'm just trying out some new things with the pic sizes. Showcasing my favourite shots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.