WWE Clips (1 Viewer)

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
I'm still not over Aksana being gone. I mean...do you ever get over something like that? She was one of the few Divas they've hired over the years with a unique body type and I loved her ring gear so much. Just so damn fetish-y. And that thick accent...really hit the spot.

*SIGH*

Let us wish her the best in her future endeavours the only way I know how: with exploitative gifs and pictures that objectify her and highlight her extraordinary beauty. Here's her last match with Alicia Fox...

Loosening up
How could the let THAT go?
The last look...
Kiss that ass good-bye
Standing up, a hot mess
In pain
Curvy
Now this is how you work a chinlock
Alicia destroys Aksana with her new finisher
Going out with a whimper

0fuuMqT.jpg

Bye, baby.

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
^ I like the way she sold that finisher. I LOVE it when a fighter finishes a person while they are on their knees.

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Shame to see Aksana go. Agree that her outfit was awesome and she was one of the best at selling finishers. Knew how to play a ragdoll really well, which some women either won't or can't do.

Paige should inherit those boots from Aksana. That would make me a happy camper, lol.

Still, sucks that we lost Aksana. Was pissed when we lost Audrey Marie a year or two ago as well. While her offense still needed work, she could sell finishers as well as anybody.

Anyway, regarding Paige, I need to see her sell more finishers. I have only really seen one decent selling job from this vid: Blue Nikita vs Britani Knight YouTube - YouTube

Even in that vid, right after the pin she starts writhing on the ground. I prefer when they just lay there flat on their back. Anyone know of any decent finishers she has sold well?

daniels

Potential Patron
Shame to see Aksana go. Agree that her outfit was awesome and she was one of the best at selling finishers. Knew how to play a ragdoll really well, which some women either won't or can't do.

Paige should inherit those boots from Aksana. That would make me a happy camper, lol.

Still, sucks that we lost Aksana. Was pissed when we lost Audrey Marie a year or two ago as well. While her offense still needed work, she could sell finishers as well as anybody.

Anyway, regarding Paige, I need to see her sell more finishers. I have only really seen one decent selling job from this vid: Blue Nikita vs Britani Knight YouTube - YouTube

Even in that vid, right after the pin she starts writhing on the ground. I prefer when they just lay there flat on their back. Anyone know of any decent finishers she has sold well?

She's never been a great seller, she always writhes or moves around, she never sells as if she's KOed which sucks.

Rag40

Swell Supporter
@daniels
Yeah, that is what I see a lot from Paige. Both the link I put up and the link that meepmeep just posted gives me hope, at least. But yeah, I am more a fan of the KO type selling jobs that certain women do really well (Taeler Hendrix, McCool, Stratus, AJ Lee, etc) as opposed to the women who keep writhing on the ground or just don't know how to appear KO'd (Kelly Kelly, Ashley, Nikki, etc). Just a personal preference.

@meepmeep
Thanks for the link. That was a great job by her. That is a perfect KO pose...flat on her back with feet angled out. Your Chun Li sig is a great example as well, lol.

Unfortunately, Paige has been kind of dominant so far. She needs a rival that can actually take her out. Alicia's new finisher is awesome and Naomi has some decent moves. Hopefully she doesn't feud with AJ Lee...sick of the constant Black Widows, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Double posting, but Paige just sold a inverted DDT from Naomi on WWE Main Event. She sold it really well in my opinion, so maybe my fears about her were wrong. Though, it looks like they may be going for a Paige/Naomi vs Cameron/Alicia feud, since apparently the both of them are going loco, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw8GPClhaCI

Last edited by a moderator:

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
It's been almost a week since Paige lost the Divas belt. I...think I'm finally ready to talk about it :TT TT:

First off, let's talk about her match with Naomi at the Money In The Bank special event. I think it was the best match she's had since getting called up to the main roster. Naomi has some great looking offense and both women did a good job of showcasing what she could do while still keeping the champ strong. It was an extremely physical contest with some bumps that made me cringe. Much love for Naomi and Paige:

All smiles before the match
What a shiny...ladder
A simple brush of the hair...*swoon*
What a shiny...ass
Nice zoom
Hurt, but still fighting
Naomi goes for the submission with a modified surfboard stretch
"Give up?" "Noooo!"
"I won't...submit..."
Naomi really cranks on it!

Don't worry, Paige won ;)

gtWGAOt.jpg dhZP4D1.jpg eqMqz7Y.jpg XEchl3u.jpg QKuBTmN.jpg 7vKzNVm.jpg UhMe0mT.jpg zMY1csx.jpg 5Qj4EDc.jpg cfQgt2K.jpg Cw5I1PH.jpg

MmA3Idy.jpg

She wouldn't be so lucky the next night...

Brimming with confidence
Acting all cute like
AJ IS BACK
It's a cute-off!
*WHOMP*
Headbutt loooooooop
*WHOMP* 2
"Booing me? WTF?"
Paige helpless to escape the pin! AJ wins the belt!

And now, a series of gifs of AJ celebrating and Paige crying her little eyes out:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

The good news is that Paige is apparently turning heel and this is going to give her so many more options as a character both in and out of the ring. Many of the business' biggest stars had their first successful run after turning to the dark side. As it was, Paige was sort of a boring underdog babyface and fans weren't really getting behind her. Except fans like me who enjoyed seeing her fine tush getting tossed around, heh heh.

The bad news is that she's no longer going to be playing the suffering jobber. Regardless, I shall continue to gif her exploits.

jVrEAG0.jpg WWSiQTq.jpg RQyAOa6.jpg
VPlLp8x.jpg
tP4XL3N.jpg
5a1sZtq.jpg

Now let's hope that AJ gets what is coming to her soon >:)

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
I lose Aksana, Paige is about to go full on bad girl, and I'm being forced to see Eva Marie and Cameron wrestle on a regular basis. Save me Alexa Bliss!!!

alexa1.jpg

Last time she was on NXT, Alexa was able to pull a major upset over "The Boss" Sasha Banks. Sasha was looking for revenge this time and no amount of peppiness was going to save Alexa from the beating she had coming to her.

Angel dust
Skipping and tossing the hair
Twirling
Why walk when you can skip?
Sitting pretty
Loosen up
Her now trademark, pre-match bashfulness
That booty almost steals another win!
"So close. So close"
A dropkick puts Alexa down hard on her back
Sasha straddles Alexa
No escape
Knee to the stomach
Gasping for air
"Oooow..."
Alexa selling this submission beautifully
Oh, that butt
Crossface submission! Alexa taps!
Completely defeated
Bonus replay!

Aaaah...I'm feeling much better now. Can't say the same for Alexa.

5euP5kF.jpg Jm6CGwe.jpg
xPv7o3t.jpg

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
33kyd0p.jpg

^_^

Wish that somehow WWE would just cull through all their hours of Lita footage and release every single match she had in a crisp and clear format (availability of stuff that aired on shows like Heat is basically limited to VHS recordings). I'd subscribe to WWE network for a month and create a short 25 minute highlight reel of her most delicious moments.

16bdpon.gif

Like this little gem, where apparently tugging down her shirt to cover her soft, delicious belly apparently trumped convincingly selling the residual pain of the submission maneuver. :3333

James

Vivacious Visitor
That's a nasty habit of wrestlers. *Gets dropped on head form balcony through flaming table* *adjusts tights and then dies*

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
Litafrown456.jpg

aw, poor Lita, she knows what's next

vlcsnap-2014-02-27-15h58m09s204.png
vlcsnap-2014-02-27-15h58m21s65.png
vlcsnap-2014-03-06-21h51m52s27.png
P_Mar13_211510.jpg

tumblr_mxekw2zIuK1rgahtro3_400.gif

jzjynt.jpg
Sweet, delicious involuntary midriff.

belly.jpg Love dat belly.

tumblr_mr9vvxxMbp1rgahtro1_400.gif
tumblr_mxekw2zIuK1rgahtro8_400.gif Some big, heavy breathing for a big, heavy lady.. <3 :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.