Why can't superheroines ever lose to regular thugs? (1 Viewer)

onlinehero

Casual Client
I've already had enough off typical giga/zen video plot where heroine always beats the normal villains easily but then a mighty supervillain appears and heroine immediately loses. I would really like to see a plot where she loses to those normal thugs so that they simply would outnumber her and then humiliate her before delivering her to main villainess' lair.

Gannes1414

Potential Patron
I think there's some video from "Gallop-04" that might have what you're looking for. Weird and all in Japanese, and I'm not really into that sort of thing under the best of conditions, but I think the superheroine there ended up being betrayed by some ordinary loser and delivered into the villain's hands. I dont know what the title is, but I think the name of the video is something along the lines of PMID-097...

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
The idea being I guess that they wouldn't be "super" heroes if it didn't take a large oppositional force to do it.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Unless the superheroine is a strong as Captain America (about as strong as the strongest man), it wouldn't really make much sense. Imagine Superman getting beat by common thugs (sans the Kryptonite, of course). It would be weird, right?

Now, adding some kind of weakness would work, but that doesn't happen often unless it's a supervillain scientist doing it.

onlinehero

Casual Client
^ It doesn't need to make sense!!!!!!! It's sexy, so it needs to happen!!!! Giga/Zen videos don't make any sense in the first place anyway.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
But then you wouldn't believe them to be superheroines... and that's the point, right?

I'm with you though. It's hot to see one super girl get beat by a bunch of weaklings.

mm_mml

Avid Affiliate
I guess instead of stuff like kryptonite, the thugs could hold someone hostage and force the heroine to take damage without defending herself?

onlinehero

Casual Client
They could all have super boxing cloves! Or they could have drunk superpower potion or whatever.
Also why couldn't a big bunch of normal gang members etc beat one superheroine? Would that be so unreal? It happens in games as well (Champions Online, DCU Online)...

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
They could all have super boxing cloves! Or they could have drunk superpower potion or whatever.
Also why couldn't a big bunch of normal gang members etc beat one superheroine? Would that be so unreal? It happens in games as well (Champions Online, DCU Online)...

But then they would be superheroes too...

I guess it makes sense to you. I don't see it. Like I said, unless her powers were relatively weak (in relation to Wonder Woman or something) it wouldn't be believable.

Think of it this way: say we have Bruce Lee vs a bunch of people. He's not a superhero, but he can take them all down (ignore the fact that it's a movie). If we put a superhero who was stronger than Bruce Lee in that scenario, we would expect him or her to win as well. If they end up losing, it's farfetched. I'm not saying it's not possible, but a person would have to suspend their disbelief quite a bit to believe it. A person might even convince his or herself that the character was not a superhero, or a really crappy one. I think that's why people don't do it.

I had an idea though. If the superheroine's power was heightened senses, and the thugs fill the room with heavy smoke, they could beat her (as long as they themselves had the proper equipment). Something like that could work. Most erotic videos feature super strength though. That's another problem.

desguardius

Potential Patron
I agree... cannon fodder should get to have some fun also! I think it's more humiliating if the random thugs deliver the beating rather than some more powerful supervillain.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Defeat by the common thugs / henchmen has always been one of my favorite scenarios and it does seem rather rare. I would assume if it's not the reasons BL mentioned, it would be because people who enjoy these things for non-ryona reasons find those situations disheartening. I mean if it was a hero and not a heroine, if the guy kept getting beat up by thugs all the time, he wouldn't be much of a hero.

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
There's plenty of appeal in this scenario for me. I can't really think of any specific instances of this occurring, but the idea of this gifted/talented womanly force being completely usurped by an average thug is just intrinsically hot. Maybe she makes some fatal mistake or is just off her game, and she pays the price by falling to a threat that should have been easily dispatched. Sort of magnifies the shame of the defeat, considering it's completely unexpected and shouldn't have happened.

http://www.superheroinecentral.com/~wizard/Stories/DrDominator/Danvers21.htm
And then something bites into her left thigh and throws off her balance badly. In the center of the upper terrace, Wonder Woman falls to her left knee in a clumsy stumble, shocked at this sudden pain. Looking down, she sees that she has been shot! A bullet hole with bubbling red blood is beginning to leak a small stream of red down her thigh.

“Great Hera. What is happening here?” A flash of silver in the near distance to the left catches Wonder Woman’s eye and her left wrist moves without thought. A bullet whines off the shining silver bracelet into the lawn, throwing up a clot of dirt. Another flash from the right and her wrist is there, blocking the bullet, sending it careening into the stony terrace at her feet.

Thunt!

There is a third bullet and it strikes hard into her right side just above the hip from a completely different direction.

“Aghh!” Wonder Woman looks down to see the hole near the bottom hem of her bustier, feeling the lancing pain blossoming there even as the blood begins to drip. All around her people are shocked to see Wonder Woman kneeling in the middle of the Upper Terrace in Bryant Park bleeding from gunshot wounds. The silence breaks and everyone scatters with screams in every direction away from the grimacing brunette. She starts to rise, thinking to seek shelter in the café from this deadly killing ground when yet another glimmer brings her right wrist directly in front of her abdomen with instinctual grace, blocking a bullet destined for her stomach. It whines off in the distance, striking a lamp post near the 42nd Street side of the park.

Thunt!

She’s halfway to standing when a bullet from behind her rips a nasty burrow deeply into her left shoulder.

“Hungghh” Wonder Woman falls to all fours from the agonizing impact of this shot. For the first time in her life, the Amazon princess is deeply frightened. This is a trap from which she may not escape. From which she might not even survive. Breathing deeply, trying to ignore the pain, a grimacing Wonder Woman again tries to rise so she can get into the security of the cafe’s cover. She stands on weak, wobbling legs and takes one step toward safety. A glimmer to her left stops her in her tracks and she flicks her wrist back and to the left sending a another bullet into the lawn, a spray of dirt somersaults inches above the lawn.

Thunt!

Her right arm jerks backward as the flesh of her forearm is plowed into by a bullet she had not seen.

“OWW!” The mighty woman warrior cries out as the useless hand suddenly drops to her side, blood draining onto the stone terrace from the nasty wound.

Thunt!

From behind her a bullet buries itself into Wonder Woman’s right buttock.

“Yeagghh!” Her ass was vibrating from the impact.

Thunt!

From the opposite direction, from some high vantage point in front of her, another bullet bites into her right shoulder.

“Guungghh!” The defenseless heroine’s eyes close in horrible pain as the hail of bullets begin to take their toll. Helplessly, Wonder Woman crumples to the terrace, her knees no longer strong enough to support her. She lands on her bleeding butt cheek with hard thump that brings a shriek of agony from the embattled brunette. And then she flops weakly onto her back, her legs pinned beneath her.

Zhhippppt!

Something smaller stabs into her lower right calf, jerking it upward slightly.

“Ughh!” Extremely painful but not the devastating, crippling effect that the bullets brought. “...help...someone...call...911....NOW!” Wonder Woman tries to breathe as a few people hidden in corners and behind poles snatch cell phones and flip them open desperately.

Zhhippppt! Zhhippppt!

“Agghhhh!” The beautiful female shrieks in terrible pain as both breasts take individual hits to their fatty undersides from the whining little slugs. None of these deadly accurate wounds are killshots, but added together they may well bring the mighty princess of Themyscira to the stygian shores of Hades. Ares must be enjoying the view of this massacre!

The dazed and bleeding heroine tries to retain consciousness as a growing puddle of blood forms beneath her inert body. Her body feels wet in several places and her brain is fogged with pain. Struggling desperately, Wonder Woman tries to pull herself onto her side. Using her good lower left arm, she rolls her upper torso to the right and brings her knees up slowly to a fetal position, trying to make herself as small a target as possible. Nobody cringing in the corners of this massacre site can believe their eyes. Wonder Woman is a bloody mess who is behaving like a helpless little girl. They didn’t blame her. They just couldn’t process the shocking site!

Zhhippppt!

A whining sting splits the difference between her shoulder blades cutting a tiny round black hole in the upper portion of her back. Several inches away from the spine.

“Owwwww!” Wonder Woman slumps onto her stomach now, her legs spread ungainly beneath her in perpendicular directions, flung there from the agony of the shot.

Bright tears begin to well in her blue eyes. Was this how her time in the world of men would end? So ingloriously. So callously gunned down without honor?

“You pathetic, big-titted cow!” The man shoots her in the left breast. Right over her heart. Diana’s body jerks once and her head falls back onto the hard stone terrace, her eyes closing shut with a long, breathy wheeze that brings up more blood out of her mouth. It drips down her chin onto the stone terrace, bringing a quiet finality to the horrific ambush that had broken the peace of this sunny early summer’s day. Even the birds have fallen silent.

The man in the red sneakers looks down at the bloody bullet-riddened body sprawled in a deadly silence at his feet and pulls a flip phone out of his windbreaker. With a flip he presses a button and says, “Bring in the van.”

Bruno Gemano, Carmine’s freelance hit man, shakes his head slowly at the sight of the famous Wonder Woman, the victim of a old-style mob hit: “Never let them see it coming. Keep the guns blazing and don’t give ‘em an exit strategy.” It worked to perfection just as he planned it. The famous Wonder Woman was cut down just as he knew she’d be, lying in a bloody pool at his feet. Another notch on his belt. A great little addition to his portfolio. He pulls out a small digital camera and snaps a picture of her limp body.

Except for the tranquilizer dart in her breast, the airgun BB’s and the carefully executed wounding shots, she would be dead. Would have been if he had his way. Look how easily he’d taken the dumb bitch out. Six bullets, eight BB’s and a knock out dart and the mighty Wonder Woman was hamburger meat!

Seth

Potential Patron
I think most heroines would lose with a band of thugs. Most of their powers are good for one-one fight, but when there's crow of thugs, there will be always someone who manage to stuck her head with something heavy enough to beat her down. If not something heavy, then chloroform. In normal, street fight, 90% of the heroines would loose.

Mardion

Potential Patron
I think most heroines would lose with a band of thugs. Most of their powers are good for one-one fight, but when there's crow of thugs, there will be always someone who manage to stuck her head with something heavy enough to beat her down. If not something heavy, then chloroform. In normal, street fight, 90% of the heroines would loose.

Actually, if she's a superheroine, a normal thug won't have the necessary power to inflict enough damage to her even with a very heavy object, she'd probably just hurt a little. And even if someone does try to chloroform her, she'd just grab his arm and pull it off her face in an instant, not giving the chloroform any time to have any effect on her. Even if her specialty is a one-on-one fight, she only needs one hit or two to KO one of the thugs, so it's only a matter of time until they all go out if they don't have a "kryptone" or similar dirty trick to use against her.

Seth

Potential Patron
Actually, if she's a superheroine, a normal thug won't have the necessary power to inflict enough damage to her even with a very heavy object, she'd probably just hurt a little. And even if someone does try to chloroform her, she'd just grab his arm and pull it off her face in an instant, not giving the chloroform any time to have any effect on her. Even if her specialty is a one-on-one fight, she only needs one hit or two to KO one of the thugs, so it's only a matter of time until they all go out if they don't have a "kryptone" or similar dirty trick to use against her.
Remeber that only small number of heroines have such super strenght and immune to hits - She-Hulk, Wonder-Woman, Supergirl and so. But most of them are physically as strong and vulnerbale as normal women. When you hit their heads with something heavy, they're losing their senses, just like any other people.
Bigger problem is when they can fly - but you can always use net or something like this. All in all, I think it's rather simple to caught heroine - if she's not She Hulk or Supergirl of course. Most of the girls from X-Men serie, for example, are rather weak and vulnerable.

Mardion

Potential Patron
Remeber that only small number of heroines have such super strenght and immune to hits - She-Hulk, Wonder-Woman, Supergirl and so. But most of them are physically as strong and vulnerbale as normal women. When you hit their heads with something heavy, they're losing their senses, just like any other people.
Bigger problem is when they can fly - but you can always use net or something like this. All in all, I think it's rather simple to caught heroine - if she's not She Hulk or Supergirl of course. Most of the girls from X-Men serie, for example, are rather weak and vulnerable.
The OP is talking about giga/zen videos, and as far as I have seen, the superheroines are always the super-strength type like Wonder Woman and Supergirl clones. Which makes sense, because if we were talking about a superheroine with no super-strength, then she'd never engage in melee combat, she'd just defeat her opponents from a distance. In your X-Men example, Phoenix would shut down all their minds before even visually seeing them, Storm would conjure winds to keep them at bay, Psylocke would telekinetically shove them all away, Shadowcat would just leave and they'd never be able to touch her, Jubilee would shoot her projectiles at them from a safe distance, Dazzler would blind them etc. They'd never be in any kind of physical danger in a normal battle, that's what makes them super-heroines after all.

@Onlinehero, I'm not a superheroine myself, so I'll pass on the trout :-P

Seth

Potential Patron
Sorry, I thought we're talkin' about all heroines. But speaking about X-Men - most of these distance powers are effective only when heroine is ready to fight and can keep enemy at the distance. From X-Men most troublesome would be Phoenix and Rogue, but rest would be quite easy to caught. In the dark alley, with a band of thugs attacking from surprise, they wouldn't stand a chance.
Storm - she needs space to fly and open air, so in the closed space her powers are useless.
Psylocke - she's pretty good in martial arts, so I'd use electric net or darts with sleepy gas.
Jubilee, Dazzler - you can always attack them from many direction at once - someone will get them, I bet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.