Why are you into the zako theme? (1 Viewer)

Abaddon the Destroyer

Club Regular
Even since I was young, I enjoyed female enemies in videogames. Among the first there was the Final Fight series (which I played with an emulator, so I could save and reload at will). Interesting fact: I discovered in multiplayer that other kids also rushed to beat up, say, Poison as she came into the screen, and sometimes where vocal about it - I found it curious, but didn't put much thought into it at the moment (maybe zakos are more popular than we might think?). Then came Time Commando with its "innocent" 3d zakos, with their sounds, their fluid animations and their disintegrations - suffice it to say it was a game which I became quite fond of. Oh, and I also recall finding the arcade Maximum Force quite amusing, just walking by it and hearing the death screams was interesting. That is just to name a few. More recently, the Beats of Rage mod allowed me to concoct an all-zako beat-em-up, which I found refreshing. And then, I found Evil Babes, Deadskirts, and of course Undertow Club, from which I gathered much material, and tried to contribute to ever since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.