Who has bluestone Catwarrior 8.4.5.6 (1 Viewer)

Rogue_Leader

Potential Patron
I actually have most of those. I could upload them. I need to figure out how to do that. What is a good place to upload to?

yzssx

2D Artist
其实大部分我都有。我可以上传它们。我需要弄清楚如何做到这一点。上传到什么地方比较好?
其实大部分我都有。我可以上传它们。我需要弄清楚如何做到这一点。上传到什么地媒体之火

I actually have most of those. I could upload them. I need to figure out how to do that. What is a good place to upload to?
You can upload mega adn mediafire

Frroyt

Casual Client
To download the videos, click on the photos

EDIT By moderator: Deleted broken links

Last edited by a moderator:

UperBlue

Potential Patron
Thanks for sharing!!! And is there anyone who has the extreme version of catwarrior 3 the heist? Ive been searching for it for a long time.
I have 11

Rogue_Leader

Potential Patron
BTW I actually tried to upload one of the vids just now. However, I ran into a problem. The quality of the transferred file I uploaded to MEGA was reduced by like 90+ percent and came out a blurry mess. Is this because I only have a free account? Do you need a paid account to upload in better quality?

tourf

Videographer
BTW I actually tried to upload one of the vids just now. However, I ran into a problem. The quality of the transferred file I uploaded to MEGA was reduced by like 90+ percent and came out a blurry mess. Is this because I only have a free account? Do you need a paid account to upload in better quality?
try google drive

Bros1

Potential Patron
Anybody down to trade Bluestone videos? I have some just like these
IMG_5009.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.