Where'd all the Ryona go? (1 Viewer)

Guy2346

Potential Patron
So, over the past 2 years or so, I have been witnessing a massive decline on the output of ryona videos on YouTube. I have a fear that this decline will continue until there are little to no more ryona channels that are active. About the only active ones that have stayed active are (for me):
RyonaHQ
ClanClan (Mr. Detritus himself)
RyonaIsArt (Since SplitRyona is gone)
Ileaveubutthurt (video quality is declining, however.)
Cgcm18
HorridRyona
Ryonaer

So, yea. I can't help but fear that this will continue. =/

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
It appears that most of the content you subscribed to are ryona-content with the subject of video games. There was a bloom of ryona-based content three years ago because the niche fetish gained a lot of popularity on youtube. I guess we attempted to gather all ryona sources and just tapped every available game of it's ryona content.

During the last year all I can think of in terms of good ryona content is Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate, Anarachy Reigns, Tomb Raider, Bioshock, Injustice. We won't get anything good now unless its a fighting game or a with a female protagonist. You don't have to fear dude, as long as the game studios continue to create games, there's always potential for ryona. Another channel I enjoy that's missing from your list is DjClayfaceGAMING, but he specializes on DoA5.

onlinehero

Casual Client
There are also channels that upload clips from giga/zen vids. I don't remember the name but usually if you search "superheroine ryona" and start watching related videos, you'll end up finding lots of those clips.

Also your list is missing all asian video makers like jun2009r, theccav, and others whos nick i don't remember. Tonug is also missing from list

As for tapping all games out ryona... I don't think this started to happen until recently. 3 years ago ryona videos on youtube were much worse than today. I've seen Tekken 6, SC4, DOA4, DOA5, RRXX, VF5, and other ryona videos evolve a lot since then

Last edited by a moderator:

battlevampiress

Potential Patron
I also find it a bit sad, that so much Ryona has turned into rape fetish games, but I guess, since Ryona is pretty much a niche fetish, that is no big surprise.

I usually find the most interesting scenes (in games, movies, comics,...) usually in productions not aimed toward the fetish. (or in m case, also, not in releases marketed toward the gore-market). Is that the same for you, too?

marvelfan1234

Potential Patron
Yeah I always found it hard to find ryona anywhere else that's one of the reasons I ended up here lol. And I agree with battlevampiress I do find the most interesting scenes in stuff that's not enven going for ryona and was never into those rape fetish games or any kind of rape when it comes to ryona.

Somepersoncorn

Potential Patron
Well ryonaer barely comes out with videos now. Back when SCV DLC was being released he was making a lot. But now he isn't

Guy2346

Potential Patron
There are also channels that upload clips from giga/zen vids. I don't remember the name but usually if you search "superheroine ryona" and start watching related videos, you'll end up finding lots of those clips.

Also your list is missing all asian video makers like jun2009r, theccav, and others whos nick i don't remember. Tonug is also missing from list

As for tapping all games out ryona... I don't think this started to happen until recently. 3 years ago ryona videos on youtube were much worse than today. I've seen Tekken 6, SC4, DOA4, DOA5, RRXX, VF5, and other ryona videos evolve a lot since then
Ah yes, I did forget to mention those. But then again, those channels haven't been all that active either. But then again, like a lot of people said, it is most likely due to the fact that there aren't enough games out. And I will be sure to give the super heroine ryona's a look. Thanks for the quick reply.

D

Deleted member 31

Ah yes, I did forget to mention those. But then again, those channels haven't been all that active either. But then again, like a lot of people said, it is most likely due to the fact that there aren't enough games out. And I will be sure to give the super heroine ryona's a look. Thanks for the quick reply.
Yeah it's pretty much down to there not being that many games out there that are good for Ryona. Tomb Raider was REAALLLY disappointing. Remember Me, Lollipop Chainsaw and Catwoman in Batman were other promising ryona titles that just didn't pan out. Then there's the usual Dead or Alive / Tekken, but the animations in those games are pretty much the same as always. Though there has been a cool new style of ryona vids created with DOA5's picture mode.

I also gotta say when it comes to me, I'll admit I don't make that many vids. I could make more by re-doing my vids with alternate characters, but the with the way I edit them, it would take a lot of time, which I don't have. Though if I'm inspired by a game, I will take the time. :P

I might go back to Virtua Fighter 5 though. The Ryona vids I have made from that game are probably up there in my personal favourites of the work I've done. I've pretty much tapped out Resident Evil 5 and Im not sure what more I can do with Street Fighter 4. I suppose there's a few more characters I can have pummel Chun :D

Sad to say but the well is indeed running dry. Can't really think of any ryona friendly games coming in the next 12 months. Let's hope Tomb Raider 2 and the next Resident Evil have some good stuff. And hopefully we'll see a Street Fighter 5, Tekken 7, Virtua Fighter 6, etc. with NEW animations.

- - - Updated - - -

This is true. The videos being made now by the people from Ryonani are much better than the ryona vids from 3 years ago. So while there may be less games, the quality is better than ever. Though you have to ignore all the crappy videos on youtube lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.