Where do I put HIS clothes in moreclothing? (1 Viewer)

Darth Vader

Content Creator
Where should I put clothing mods for him in moreclothingV6_3settings.txt so that they'll load like the girl's do when I select a custom scene that I've saved?

stuntcock

Content Creator
Where should I put clothing mods for him in moreclothingV6_3settings.txt so that they'll load like the girl's do when I select a custom scene that I've saved?
You can't. The moreClothing mod works with the vanilla game's template system. sby has extended the template (to include legwear, overtops, etc) but there are currently no template categories for male clothes. @Konashion didn't complete that aspect of the game before his disappearance, and nobody else has volunteered to finish the job (because male-costume modding isn't especially popular).

If you wish to load male clothing mods conveniently then I would recommend setting up a Character Folder, as described in the Newbie Guide. You can setup a folder which contains only a male costume (and then load it "on top of" your other customization work), or you can setup a huge Character Folder which defines a complete scene (girl's clothing, girl's body, background, custom dialogue file, male body, male clothing, etc).

P.S. The preceding answer assumes that you're talking about the standing character. If you're describing a male character in the kneeling role then he's eligible for moreClothing outfits -- and any customization can be saved via the in-game menu as usual.

Darth Vader

Content Creator
You can't. The moreClothing mod works with the vanilla game's template system. sby has extended the template (to include legwear, overtops, etc) but there are currently no template categories for male clothes. @Konashion didn't complete that aspect of the game before his disappearance, and nobody else has volunteered to finish the job (because male-costume modding isn't especially popular).

If you wish to load male clothing mods conveniently then I would recommend setting up a Character Folder, as described in the Newbie Guide. You can setup a folder which contains only a male costume (and then load it "on top of" your other customization work), or you can setup a huge Character Folder which defines a complete scene (girl's clothing, girl's body, background, custom dialogue file, male body, male clothing, etc).

P.S. The preceding answer assumes that you're talking about the standing character. If you're describing a male character in the kneeling role then he's eligible for moreClothing outfits -- and any customization can be saved via the in-game menu as usual.

Thanks, I thought that I was overlooking something (again).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.