When did you realize you you were into zako ryona? (1 Viewer)

Drizzt78

Club Regular
2.True Crime Streets of LA

The infamous stripper fight. I love how you see them there lying in the background. In the closing cutscene you see one girl lying on her back. They are still hot af pixelated or not, especially the girl in the pink bodysuit.

That is an excellent scenario. Going from twerking on the hero to getting her near-naked ass kicked by him. Then a friendly chat afterwards.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
So what made you interested in zako ryona specifically? I've always just liked the idea of female canon fodder being taken down by the protagonist. I guess what really made me realize this was saints row 3, when you fought the morningstar. I always found those girls so attractive, even had crush on the remastered version of them. And i found them even more attractive when you hade to take them down.

Beat 'em up games was my first introduction to zakos, especially Dynamite Cop and Fighters Club Online

Cobra02

Club Regular
Very first time was when I was watching an old french movie called Gwendoline, and I got hooked right then and there. Few years later i discovered this Forum, and it changed my life. So i knew i am not the only one who is into these things, so i used my skills to create more content LOL

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Very first time was when I was watching an old french movie called Gwendoline, and I got hooked right then and there. Few years later i discovered this Forum, and it changed my life. So i knew i am not the only one who is into these things, so i used my skills to create more content LOL
Do you mean "The Perils of Gwendoline in the Land of the Yik Yak"?

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
for me, it was a bit of a vague journey! but some of the earliest instances i can remember were the amazons from the series Huntik: Secrets and Seekers, and later on the Zamarons and Flower Children from Batman the Brave and the Bold as some of my big ones. i also always had a facination with the Dee Dee twins from Batman Beyond. i always vaguely remembered them (saw them on Toonami), but didn't remember from where other than batman beyond in general. then i got Return of the Joker on DVD one day, and truly enjoyed them! just a little disappointed finding out they weren't either a hench army or at least a recurring smackdown. just exclusive to the movie. born 1995 if anybody wanted context when this all happened.

~Lily~

Casual Client
I know this is a pretty childish answer but for me I think it was the showdown mode in Wii Sports Resort~
Not every enemy is female, but there's a good number of them and especially in the earlier levels they sure are pretty weak :3

When I was a young teen girl when the game first came out I would watch my brother mow through the enemies and I'd imagine myself as one of the green feeble ones that die in one hit and barely fight at all
In my head, they didn't fight because they were so terrified of the scary protagonist :3
Think I was especially drawn to how pathetically they flailed on the ground after you defeated them

I'd picture someone (not really sure who—the game really doesn't provide any background as to why the player needs to KO a few dozen Miis that are trying to take him out) throwing me a sword and some cheap worthless armor and go "Hey, you know that crazy maniac that just gone and eliminated two dozen of your comrades? Yeah, go fight him. I'm sure you'd do fine."

Then I'd imagine being increasingly terrified as the player decimated my friends, before he finally got to me where he would swing his sword once at my meek and absolutely frozen in fear self
This would send me flying and leave me withering on the floor in pain while he stepped over me and took out the rest of us~

sabanur

Avid Affiliate
I didn't realize this was what it was called until I found the tag on Pixiv not all that long ago. But I had been looking for a long time. A... really long time. See, in the first Streets of Rage, there was a whip using dominatrix enemy. I liked her, but the thing that I liked the most was something she did past the 4th stage. Up until then, she'd take hits like every other character. But at that point, she got a trick. Sometimes when she was taking a normal attack, she'd scream and fall to her knees. Now, this was a gameplay element that forced you to change the way you approached the encounter. But oh man, for me, it was the beginning of a lifetime of searching.

I fuckin' loved that idea. It took me so long to find words to describe it, to understand how the power dynamic shown was something I loved, how to contextualize it so I understood I wasn't some horrible monster who just wanted to beat women into submission, how the interplay between danger and vulnerability is what floored me and sent me looking. I'm not trying to be self-pitying here, but when I think about this it's hard to not think of how long I spent genuinely scared of this part of me, when I don't think it's something to be scared of. In fact, these power dynamics interest lots of people. Just look at erotica, people love to explore this sort of thing.

But yeah, it was Streets of fuckin' Rage. Not only that, of course. Diablo 1's succubi died in an overtly sexual way and boy did I like it, although I really disliked that they died. It's why I preferred Golden Axe 2 to 1, because I didn't like cutting up the Zubrokas. I have a distinct memory of the side of a Final Fight machine that had custom art of Poison and I was mesmerized by it. Other things that make me realize I'm old now.

I'm gonna make myself sound even older but anyone finding this fetish now has it super good. The idea of finding weak enemies in particular super sexy wasn't codified in any language other than Japanese until a few years ago. And while you'll hear people talk about how games don't have sexy enemies anymore, they're wrong. There's so many out there because there's so many GAMES out there, and the amount of art aimed at this particular niche has exploded. There has not been a better time to be a zako fan. Enjoy it.
Me too!, I realized that I'm into the zako concept recently, but actually I've been since my childhood. Like you, Nora, of Streets of Rage was my first dive into zako fetish. The way she moves, her slim body, and her whip attacks were turning me on sexually (even though I had no idea what it was).

But unlike most, I've lost count of how many times I've played the entire stage just to spot Nora and then, let her punish me in revenge for her henchmen. It was very arousing to see that despicable brat girl teaching me a lesson, putting me in my place, dodging my punches and attacking me from behind in a cowardly, flawless, taking my lifebar and humiliating me, even though I was stronger. It's fucking hot!

Like you, I was also very confused with the term to specify this "weird" fetish, only a few years ago I discovered the zako meaning, since then I continue to explore this universe and its ramifications, but, bad girls who wear latex or leather uniforms to fight, and belongs to an organization (Morningstar from Saints Row III, "Red Zako" from God Hand, and the Dominatrixes from Watchmen The End Is Nigh Part 2) are definitely still my favorites.

Dan Druff

Club Regular
It was back when Double Dragon II came out on NES because I didn't play the first one yet. I really liked that version of Linda, and I thought it would be great if Billy's revenge was thwarted because Linda defeated him. I've always hated the portrayal of women in various media as inherently weaker than men, and it bothers me so much when people program female enemies with that mindset. Linda was not afraid to walk up to Billy and fight him face to face even though she was the weakest of the Shadow Warriors. I still wished Technos and other developers could have made bigger and stronger female grunts in beat 'em ups, but what's done is done. I went through a brief phase of watching female enemies beat on the female player before returning to female enemy on male player because it wasn't for me. I think it's fun for male heroes to fail in their important mission because they couldn't get past some female grunts.

Last edited:

ZakoFighter

Casual Client
The range of stories written so far is pretty intriguing and super fun to read. I know for me this started when I was young watching Power Rangers. The fight scenes between the Rangers and Putties was always fun to roleplay and at the time I didn't know what I really liked about it other than the Rangers were able to easily take out dozens of them with simple martial arts. Another TV show, VR Troopers came out which was very much in the same vein as PR but the fight scenes were a little slower and even sillier. With VR Troopers the Skugs were always disguised as female corporate goons in tight dresses before they changed into tight fitting black costumes. On top of that I have to say my first crush was probably the Pink Ranger, Kimberly and seeing the tight fitting spandex costumes on her and the Skugs/Putties made the action that much more amusing.

Growing up from that my brain definitely started to churn out some fantasies. I would imagine female friends and classmates as the minions and my role would swap between being the hero or acting with them as a minion wearing the same costumes going up against a female superhero (IE Kimberly). Most of these fantasies and scenarios would involve similar fights to the shows, but with the vulnerability and humiliation of the minions as the highlight. At some point after this I discovered the term "zako" and started finding the multitude of material out there, but for me it was always fun imaging the innocent comic book style fighting and the power struggle between the righteous protagonist and the unskilled underlings. The tight fitting costumes and zentai always made it a more sexy adventure too.

Adrene

Writer
I've been playing video games for so long, it's hard to pinpoint where it all started, but one of the earliest exposures to zako for me must've been Scott Pilgrim VS. The World: The Game, about 10 years ago. From the roller-skating girls on the train to the plus-sized kunoichi, this game had so many zakos to adore (and destroy). Not only was this one of my earliest exposure to zako, it was also one of the first times it occurred to me that I swing both ways. The first (and third) level had these goth dudes who attacked quickly (who, according to the game's wiki, are called "Jesses") and were just so hard not to fall in love with. This game holds a special place in my heart, not only as a zako goldmine, but as a genuinely fun multiplayer beat-em-up from my childhood. I was thrilled with its re-release a couple years ago.

As for when I first found out what this fetish was called, it must've been sometime in my early teens, browsing youtube. I must've done some searches, "female enemies in video games", "basic female enemies in anime", etc. And eventually, the algorithm delivered. I didn't embrace it back then, I would only peak at the videos, clear my history before I could get very deep. It wasn't until I met my current partner, who holds many of the same interests as me, that I really began to embrace it.

Icemantbi

Casual Client
Im new here so I'll add my story. Streets of Rage 2 on Genesis. When you face Electra in the bar. The way she looked in the bodysuit and thigh highs plus the whip was a massive turn on for me. I was young so I don't know why but yeah that's when it started for me.

hhll

Vivacious Visitor
I didn't realize this was what it was called until I found the tag on Pixiv not all that long ago. But I had been looking for a long time. A... really long time. See, in the first Streets of Rage, there was a whip using dominatrix enemy. I liked her, but the thing that I liked the most was something she did past the 4th stage. Up until then, she'd take hits like every other character. But at that point, she got a trick. Sometimes when she was taking a normal attack, she'd scream and fall to her knees. Now, this was a gameplay element that forced you to change the way you approached the encounter. But oh man, for me, it was the beginning of a lifetime of searching.

I fuckin' loved that idea. It took me so long to find words to describe it, to understand how the power dynamic shown was something I loved, how to contextualize it so I understood I wasn't some horrible monster who just wanted to beat women into submission, how the interplay between danger and vulnerability is what floored me and sent me looking. I'm not trying to be self-pitying here, but when I think about this it's hard to not think of how long I spent genuinely scared of this part of me, when I don't think it's something to be scared of. In fact, these power dynamics interest lots of people. Just look at erotica, people love to explore this sort of thing.

But yeah, it was Streets of fuckin' Rage. Not only that, of course. Diablo 1's succubi died in an overtly sexual way and boy did I like it, although I really disliked that they died. It's why I preferred Golden Axe 2 to 1, because I didn't like cutting up the Zubrokas. I have a distinct memory of the side of a Final Fight machine that had custom art of Poison and I was mesmerized by it. Other things that make me realize I'm old now.

I'm gonna make myself sound even older but anyone finding this fetish now has it super good. The idea of finding weak enemies in particular super sexy wasn't codified in any language other than Japanese until a few years ago. And while you'll hear people talk about how games don't have sexy enemies anymore, they're wrong. There's so many out there because there's so many GAMES out there, and the amount of art aimed at this particular niche has exploded. There has not been a better time to be a zako fan. Enjoy it.
Good to see you here, weoooo. Your projects about maid base on pixiv are so meaningful. A expert drawer, you are!Looking forward to your post(the Maid)

Kristin

Writer
Author
Can’t believe I never answered on this topic!

For me, I’d say there were quite a few video games that “stirred the pot” for my fascination of zako.

I’d say, I was always interested in the henchmen concept from the early days of playing Goldeneye on N64, mowing down the soldiers (which seemed with the shitty graphics to be wearing tight pants, which ties in with a seperate spandex kink of mine, but that’s a different topic for a different day). And even before that, I really liked the uniforms of revolutionary war soldiers, where a lot of the old artwork shows their white uniform pants as tight almost spandex-like riding pants, and kind of sub-imagined those soldiers getting mowed down in those tight uniforms.

In terms of the female aspect, I’d say it was first “nudged” by watching Gundam Wing. I always liked Oz soldiers and officers because of their uniform style being very colonial-like, much like those same revolutionary war soldiers. Seeing characters like Noin in those tight riding pants was so hot and even crushed on Hilde for being her cutie self. Though not one for explosions, I still loved one particular scene where there was a nameless female Oz soldier that was in a command station working as an officer that was communicating with a lot of the mobile suits, but then Heero ruthlessly kills her and everyone at the station by slicing through it with the laser sword and blowing it up. I’m not a fan of the explosion, but the concept that this nameless female Oz soldier died in battle definitely stuck with me subconsciously.

Then, came along Perfect Dark. That was probably the first main thing that really got me interested and invested in female zako as well as eliminating them, with the female dataDyne guards. Of course, it was mainly driven by (once again) the tight white pants they wore, but having to eliminate them physically in the game I think was a huge part of me really becoming interested in killing female zako. Not to mention, my other fantasy is pants wetting/soiling out of fear, and the fact these guards could be disarmed and forced to surrender was especially hot!

Around this same time in 2000-2001, there were many other video games starting to incorporate enemy henchwomen. I’d say following my captivation with Perfect Dark, I’d watch my cousin play two games - first was Diablo II, and one specific part of the game I remember was when he was exploring some old castle, the place was littered with dead Rogues or some other female soldier of some sort. That stuck out with me VERY clearly, and I’ll never forget thinking about that concept of discovering a room full of dead nameless girl fighters. I still remember vividly there was I believe one or multiple dead rogues lying dead at the dinner table, as if interrupted in the middle of a feast, which certainly stuck out to me as well.

The second video game I watched him play was Return to Castle Wolfenstein, which I’m sure a lot of people here know about the female elite guards. I remember being in love with the tightness of their uniforms, and thinking about them dying as my cousin struggled to fight them cause they were pretty hard for the casual gamer.

That 2000-2001 era was such a good time period for zako in my opinion. There were two more games that followed the trend of female henchwomen and I absolutely adore. The first was Final Fantasy IX, with the Alexandrian Soldiers. I LOVED that their uniform was a one piece leotard, and was even more excited to fight them in battle. I only wish that the big scene where Kuja wipes out the Alexandrian fleet would’ve showed the soldiers actually dying or showed their dead bodies floating in the water or washing up ashore, rather than seeing them run off screen right before the ship explodes. I mean, I’d assume everyone died being that Queen Brahne still died despite having an escape pod that somehow made it to shore, while all of the girls and mages were essentially still trapped out at sea either dying in the explosions or eventually by drowning for being stranded out there. Kinda spins my gears for a fanfic now that I think about it LOL.

The other game I think about in this era was Half Life. Though I wasn’t a fan of their super-fast movements in terms of trying to kill them, I still very much loved the female black ops assassins. The thought that highly trained female assassins being sent in by the government to cover up a conspiracy is hot, in addition to the fact they LOOKED HOT with their tight spandex catsuits and tactical gear. I love how when they would be killed, their goggles would go up by their head to show their lifeless eyes that were actually still made up with eyeliner and shadow, still very much feminine despite being such cold blooded killers, willing to kill anyone and everyone innocent and defenseless as part of their missions.

Of course there would be many games and movies that would fill in this genre, but I’d say those five video games and one anime series that really set the foundations for what I love about zako today, especially with the fact they all literally hit right at the same time, perfect timing for me as my hormones were starting to shape in that same year to year and a half period.

Kristin

Writer
Author
Starcraft was the first time i had play a game where there were female unit that can be taken out in drove. The medic unit had a very cute death noise when she is taken down.
Yes!! StarCraft was another staple game for me too! The medics definitely had a cute squeal when dying, but I hated how they didn’t have any fighting capability, only healing. So instead, I used to build levels where it would be two gigantic armies of Kerrigans going up against each other. Definitely was fun to watch. Couldn’t throw any medics at them though, they’d literally die in just one shot. 😂

Kristin

Writer
Author
Funny thought, I saw Saints Row 3 and Morningstar girls were mentioned. Something I learned years after playing it, that when you spin around to “crotch shot” them, they double over in pain while holding their crotch before the make a just slightly audible farting noise. I used to imagine they would be soiling themselves in those skimpy panties. Pretty embarrassing for a hardened killer, especially dressed so sexy, right before they would be cut down and executed by my fire. 😅

slayer

Master of this Domain
Yes!! StarCraft was another staple game for me too! The medics definitely had a cute squeal when dying, but I hated how they didn’t have any fighting capability, only healing. So instead, I used to build levels where it would be two gigantic armies of Kerrigans going up against each other. Definitely was fun to watch. Couldn’t throw any medics at them though, they’d literally die in just one shot. 😂
What a coincidence! I built a Brood War medics & Kerrigans level, where a dark templar would one shot swarms of them.

slayer

Master of this Domain
Can’t believe I never answered on this topic!

For me, I’d say there were quite a few video games that “stirred the pot” for my fascination of zako.

I’d say, I was always interested in the henchmen concept from the early days of playing Goldeneye on N64, mowing down the soldiers (which seemed with the shitty graphics to be wearing tight pants, which ties in with a seperate spandex kink of mine, but that’s a different topic for a different day). And even before that, I really liked the uniforms of revolutionary war soldiers, where a lot of the old artwork shows their white uniform pants as tight almost spandex-like riding pants, and kind of sub-imagined those soldiers getting mowed down in those tight uniforms.

In terms of the female aspect, I’d say it was first “nudged” by watching Gundam Wing. I always liked Oz soldiers and officers because of their uniform style being very colonial-like, much like those same revolutionary war soldiers. Seeing characters like Noin in those tight riding pants was so hot and even crushed on Hilde for being her cutie self. Though not one for explosions, I still loved one particular scene where there was a nameless female Oz soldier that was in a command station working as an officer that was communicating with a lot of the mobile suits, but then Heero ruthlessly kills her and everyone at the station by slicing through it with the laser sword and blowing it up. I’m not a fan of the explosion, but the concept that this nameless female Oz soldier died in battle definitely stuck with me subconsciously.

Then, came along Perfect Dark. That was probably the first main thing that really got me interested and invested in female zako as well as eliminating them, with the female dataDyne guards. Of course, it was mainly driven by (once again) the tight white pants they wore, but having to eliminate them physically in the game I think was a huge part of me really becoming interested in killing female zako. Not to mention, my other fantasy is pants wetting/soiling out of fear, and the fact these guards could be disarmed and forced to surrender was especially hot!

Around this same time in 2000-2001, there were many other video games starting to incorporate enemy henchwomen. I’d say following my captivation with Perfect Dark, I’d watch my cousin play two games - first was Diablo II, and one specific part of the game I remember was when he was exploring some old castle, the place was littered with dead Rogues or some other female soldier of some sort. That stuck out with me VERY clearly, and I’ll never forget thinking about that concept of discovering a room full of dead nameless girl fighters. I still remember vividly there was I believe one or multiple dead rogues lying dead at the dinner table, as if interrupted in the middle of a feast, which certainly stuck out to me as well.

The second video game I watched him play was Return to Castle Wolfenstein, which I’m sure a lot of people here know about the female elite guards. I remember being in love with the tightness of their uniforms, and thinking about them dying as my cousin struggled to fight them cause they were pretty hard for the casual gamer.

That 2000-2001 era was such a good time period for zako in my opinion. There were two more games that followed the trend of female henchwomen and I absolutely adore. The first was Final Fantasy IX, with the Alexandrian Soldiers. I LOVED that their uniform was a one piece leotard, and was even more excited to fight them in battle. I only wish that the big scene where Kuja wipes out the Alexandrian fleet would’ve showed the soldiers actually dying or
The other game I think about in this era was Half Life. Though I wasn’t a fan of their super-fast movements in terms of trying to kill them, I still very much loved the female black ops assassins. The thought that highly trained female assassins being sent in by the government to cover up a conspiracy is hot, in addition to the fact they LOOKED HOT with their tight spandex catsuits and tactical gear. I love how when they would be killed, their goggles would go up by their head to show their lifeless eyes that were actually still made up with eyeliner and shadow, still very much feminine despite being such cold blooded killers, willing to kill anyone and everyone innocent and defenseless as part of their missions.
Oh, I also built a Half Life level full of assassins, which had some sounds I added.

You should look for the original assassins' animations, too bad they decided to tone them down for the release...

Kristin

Writer
Author
What a coincidence! I built a Brood War medics & Kerrigans level, where a dark templar would one shot swarms of them.
Oooo that’s really cool!!
Oh, I also built a Half Life level full of assassins, which had some sounds I added.

You should look for the original assassins' animations, too bad they decided to tone them down for the release...
Yeaaahhh I tried to play with G-Mod to setup my own Half Life level with assassins while also being able to play as one but I don’t understand a damn thing in that game 😂

Zamaron1

Club Regular
Oooo that’s really cool!!

Yeaaahhh I tried to play with G-Mod to setup my own Half Life level with assassins while also being able to play as one but I don’t understand a damn thing in that game 😂
Spawning is the easy part, but yah, Gmod is compicated, I've played it a bit and still don't know half of it's features. I mostly would just find female npcs, spawn a bunch of them, then try to kill them so they eneded up in sexy bodypiles. Lately I've gotten back into New Vegas and that's a great game for zako if you can tweak it just right. My dream game would be one that let's you fight hordes of female enemies in different ways and outfits, maybe do stealth kills and hear the fear in ther voice and on their faces, strip them, feel up their body, and if possible sex would be great, I'm tryign to do this with Bethesda games, but danm is it hard to try and find a good sex mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.