When did you realize you were interested in ryona? (1 Viewer)

Zamaron1

Club Regular
anyone want to draw clothing damaged fan art of this fight/? you could draw with Galatea's belly shoing and the bottom being like a thong and massive cleavage, and Supergirl with the hole in her shirt and tits poking out, maybe even nipples too.

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Video games were the trigger for me. We had Aliens VS Predator (beat'em up game) in the local arcades, and the game had around 3 gameplay demos that would loop. There was one demo where the female character took a hit, and I would sometimes hang around the area just to wait for that part to play. After that were the vomit inducing belly punches to Chun Li from Street Fighter 2, and Maki from Final Fight 2.

Buffy was another big thing. I would tape the episode, then watch it the next day and skip around to see if she took any hits during a fight scene. Same thing for Xena, Martial Law (Kelly Hu) etc.

Hustler

Potential Patron
Tekken 2 began it with Hei's grapples being the 'electric noogie' and power-bomb. T3 Hei grabbing up with Anna's battle efforts, that pure OW and OWCH sounding SFX really helped, to where I was aware of my being aroused at a young age. I want to say delude me it wasn't as implicitly harmful as imaginable? I'm not sure how to convey that. No reaction from anything outside Tekken games back then; given T3's EU release date I'd have been 9 years old when I played it.

ThomasVleminckx

Potential Patron
I'm not really into hurting women without killing. It's all about death for me. Pain is optional.

It started for me at the age of 6, upon watching the 1994 movie 'The Lion King'. In particularly Mufasa's death. No, I'm not into bestiality. At the time I didn't know what sexuality was, so it became focused on myself. Until age 11 or so, my fetish was focused on myself. I'd pretend to stab myself in the stomach with a sword. I'd press the blade so hard into me, until it hurt. When I matured sexually as all teen boys do, my fetish became focused on girls exclusively. Two of main triggered were the game 'Guild Wars' in 2006, and the television show 'Heroes'. In that show, there was that teenage cheerleader who could regenerate like Wolverine. Hot! She's still my main 'muse'.

T

TheCerealAssassin

This ended up really long, but it felt good to put this out there.

I was raised very conservatively. You didn't say bad words or sin or do any of that, and a big rule was that you would never strike or hurt a woman. I would see something on a TV show or movie where a woman would get hurt or attacked, even by another woman, and my stomach would twist in knots because it made me so sick to see. Sometimes Power Rangers was hard to watch if Trini or especially Kimberly got hurt, and I didn't enjoy playing fighting games when I had to fight and hurt a girl.

Fast forward to the year 2000 when 13-ish year old me was extremely horny and extremely turned on by breasts (I was a boob kid). Especially anything involving them moving or bouncing. I also played a lot of video games and was more than enamored with polygonal boobs, so imagine my interest in hearing about this fighting game called Dead or Alive where the the sexy female fighters' breasts bounced while they fought. It sounded incredible!

I looked the series up, and it led me to IGN's webpage for DOA2: Hardcore and moreso to their page of videos. My heart was already racing just thinking about watching video footage of this game. I remember scrolling through video titles like "Schoolgirl Kasumi" and "Sexy Tag Team" that already were driving me wild when I saw the holy grail. I still to this day remember the title so vividly.

"I let her win just to see those things bounce"

Now, keep in mind this was back in the days of dial-up and IGN's old video player, so you'd sit for a full minute to let three seconds of video load and you could watch it as it progressed.

This is where it all happened, for better or worse.

So I let the video start loading. My heart is pounding at this point and my hands are shaking just thinking about Helena's boobs bouncing (I was a pathetic, horny little boy) and I can't wait so I play what little of the video has loaded.

I start watching the video, literally shaking with hormones and horniness, but at about five seconds into it, Leon throws Helena down and does a vicious leg lock to her. My reaction, as I had been conditioned to react my whole life, should have been horror and disgust at this monster hurting a beautiful woman.

But in that perfect cocktail mix of taboo and hormones and arousal, that wasn't what I felt. This wasn't like the other times I saw a woman get hurt on TV or in a video game. It was almost sexual. Her back was arched, her toned legs spread, her bouncing breasts directed right at the camera looking down her cleavage.

I enjoyed it. I enjoyed watching this man hurt Helena.

I let the video load more and more, still watching that leg lock over and over but still waiting to "see those things bounce". Finally, it loaded to the finish of the match and Helena played her victory animation. Sure enough as advertised, "those things bounced" and to thirteen year old me it was amazing and so worth the wait.

More importantly though, something else happened. I loved seeing Helena's breasts bounce and watched the video over and over beyond that day to see it, to the point that hearing that opening second of music (to this day) triggers a Pavlov effect that turns me on by sound alone. But that wasn't the only part I enjoyed watching. I enjoyed just as much watching Leon hurt her. Those two leg locks and that quick punch combo he lands on Helena is just as much ingrained in my head as her breasts bouncing.

That taboo gutwrenching feeling of seeing a girl get hurt turned into that familiar heart racing arousal. Instead of playing fighting games and feeling terrible when I had to fight a girl, I was going out of my way to fight the girls and beat them up, and enjoying it.

As internet got better and faster, my tastes moved to internet videos, where I discovered the term "ryona" and realized it was exactly this fucked up fetish I've been turned on by for years.

Demoralized

Avid Affiliate
Man, I don't even remember. But it must have been around the time RE5 came out. It was tribal sheva and battlesuit jill that just did it for me. In RE5 when they took enough damage they would hold their stomach and groan and gasp as well as limp in pain. That really got to me. No idea why but the idea of Sheva in the tribal outfit, her brown skin and all that body paint (not to mention her skin looks shiny and sweaty in that outfit) getting mauled and slowly dying just drove me crazy.

I even remember a dude did this video series on youtube that was called something like the Art of Death for Sheva Alomar. Crazy.

F

Fernando Santos

What a great thread. Well then, i'm gonna share my ryona story

It all started when i was 5 years old. Back then, i got a japanese pilot game which title i couldnt read. In that game, you have to choose a pilot and your plane, and you will be fighting your enemy. Whose plane destroyed first is the loser. I still remember i always went to the versus mode, pick any guy charater, pick any girl character as my enemy, and destroy her plane. OMG i love that scene.

Then when i was 6 y.o. My brother played smackdown and goes into the special referee mode when you play as the referee. Then my brother pick set the Rock vs Debra while my brother became the referee. I ask my bro to make the Rock win the match but he made Debra won. Suddenly i cried and my bro got scolded by my parents for making me cry. And he just said "i didnt do anything wrong!!" (i'm so sorry my bro, LOL)

Fast forward to when i 10 y.o. i played MK 4 and i love to see Sonya gets Fatality'ed. So i pick Sonya, sets the difficulty to Ultimate, and just watch her enemy beat her. And then, of course, the fatality to Sonya. And after that the pit scene. I loved to see her dying in that pit. At this time too, i realized that somehow i loved to see her armpit when she got beaten. Thats why i got armpit fetish and ryona fetish until now

Not onlt MK, but i loved to do ryona to Alice in Bloody Roar 4 in her 3rd costume too. Why alice and why in her 3rd costume? Because that costume revealed her armpit, thats why. Beside that, i loved to see Fio and Eri in Metal Slug dying too.

When i was 12 years old. I was looking for a better ryona game. And i found this game, my most favorite ryona game ever, Soulcalibur 2. I remember i pick Cassandra since her face irritated me, and her costume reveals her armpit. Then i made her lose, and there it goes!! The Continue Screen when she is laying down, being in agony, and heavy breathing. I loved this game more when i found that ALL OF female characters there got armpit-revealing costume too!! My favorite character to ryona is Taki in her 1st costume, since she got a black rubber/rope that covers her armpit. So i got her beaten in arcade mode while keep saying in my mind "thats what you get for covering your armpit!!" Oh, and i love to do ryona to Xianghua in her 1st costume too, since her dying pose reveals her armpit widely.

As years went by, i realized that i love it more to do ryona to tough-looking girls such as Leona Heidern of KOF, Sarah Bryant of Virtua Fighter, Ayame of Tenchu, Chae Lim of KOF, and Nina of Tekken. So i guess Taki in Soulcalibur 2 is perfect for me, isnt she?

After that, i found the ryona term in internet, and i found out that i am not the only one in this planet who loves ryona. So i am not an alien in this world, LOL. And then my ryona journey continues to fighting games such as KOF, Urban Reign, Beat Down (i love it when Gina scream), Tekken, Love Upper and DOA.

So thats it :)

aliasdylan

Potential Patron
My earliest is when I was 3 and watched "you can't do that on televison" where the cute girl got slimed and picked on by everyone. Than chun li and watching my cousins beat the girl characters up and than Kimberly getting attacked on power rangers every morning.

Mongaya

Potential Patron
When I was 12, I always liked watching Dead or Alive, Mugen, and Street Fighter videos with the girls fighting each other. Then last year, I stumbled upon some Neptunia Ryona videos. (Sad there's a lack of those videos, especially for the new Super Nep RPG, but what can ya do?)

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
When I was 12, I always liked watching Dead or Alive, Mugen, and Street Fighter videos with the girls fighting each other. Then last year, I stumbled upon some Neptunia Ryona videos. (Sad there's a lack of those videos, especially for the new Super Nep RPG, but what can ya do?)

Don't expect much from the Super Nep RPG. Sure there's hit animation, but no low hp animation (only the characters face changes above their head), I am completely disappointed in the game tbh. There was only one video I saw of the Super Nep RPG. I do plan on creating some, but wait until I get to the appropriate system. I know a lot of channels that had various neptunia videos got taken down.

Ryonamaledom

Vivacious Visitor
Just thought it might be interesting to ask how people realized "Damn, I really like that" in relation to this... so I guess I need to start then, don't I?

I was young, about 10 or so, when I was going upstairs to my room, and there was a movie on TV. I stopped to watch a bit, and there were three surly looking guys playing cards in a western saloon with a woman. The woman was winning, and once when she reached for the pile of chips, one of the guys grabbed her wrist and turned her hand over, and she had cards stuck in her sleeve. The camera went to a closeup of her horrified expression, and then the next shot was of her being thrown through the saloon window. The camera was positioned so that when she came out the window it was on a sideways angle, so all you saw was her crash through it.

That's what did it for me. Fortunately even at that young age I was able to separate fantasy from reality. What can I say, I have great parents. They took the time to teach me things like that.

Anybody else got a story they want to share?
I was playing Dead or alive 1 in an arcade for the first time when it came out (1998 or 1999 I think. I was playing as Leon, fighting Kasumi. I was 13 or 14, Leons close quarter ground throw combos and the intentionally scantily clad and busty Kasumi triggered it in me :) Developed a fetish for mixed wrestling from it mainly, but I still check out ryona stuff from time to time.

Ryonamaledom

Vivacious Visitor
Oh man, do you remember the original SleeperKid site? When it was just a bunch of pictures from other wrestling companies and little original material. It was freaking INCREDIBLE at the time. I remember actually being kind of sad when he got shut down but obviously, he's bounced back nicely.
I love Sleeperkids mixed wrestling videos, Tinys maledom clips are great :)

Deleted member 245028

Vivacious Visitor
Since it came up in another discussion, I figured I'd toss my 2 cents in.

My first real exposure was the anime Street Fighter II-V. The series as a whole overall was alright but there was a particular episode that struck a chord with me. If you've seen the anime, you probably know which scene.

Ken gets injured in a fight with Vega and Chun-li (who is like 19) is tending to him in a back room. She is wearing this yellow ballroom dress and Ken is down for the count. Bison enters and confronts her and she doesn't back down. Initially Bison seemed to toy with her and he starts humiliating her by tearing her dress along the back.

Chun-li gets aggressive and actually manages to wound Bison which triggers his Psycho Mode and he goes berserk. Bison proceeds to beat her down and without understanding how off the reservation he went, grabs her by the neck and starts to choke her out. Ken is basically forced to watch this play out. After awhile the fight leaves her and she goes limp in his arms.

Her defeat was unusually descriptive, they show her dress slide down on one side and almost reveals her breast. Her neck is stretched out, her legs slowly go limp and one of her heels falls off. Bison comes to and drops her to the ground and tells his henchmen to take her.

I feel like the creator or director was into Ryona or something because Chun-li didn't have many scenes and they went right for it. Add in the fact that my young impressionable mind only saw Chun-li as a powerful female character in the game series and that happened. lol

AizAn

Potential Patron
Years ago, maybe when I was 9, I got into watching SFV girl on girl fights, Ibuki became my favorite character because she was barefoot, and I kinda started liking seeing her loose.

But then one day I stumbled across a MK9 video, a mileena rag bikini skin ryona video, and I got addicted to it. I started looking for the same type of videos with different characters (Sonya, Kitana, etc...)

And on and on started to see other games and other characters and learned that this type of videos were called 'Ryona', and I fell in love with it, I have enjoyed ever since.

Anytime I find a hot character I search for ryona content on that character. Nowadays i'm into CoD, GTA V, MK11, Hitman and Street Fighter, I also poke around another games like Tomb Raider and others.

Exploited Kiri

Swell Supporter
I think what first did it for me was the GLOW series; the Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling, the original series that ran 1986-1992.

While the stuff was arguably not true ryona, as in the definition of sexual attacks, the fighting style in the ring was clearly for ratings, like any wrestling, and the girl on girl stuff was often done in a very sexualized manner.

Enter Sally the Farmer's Daughter, who not only put the ryona-ish content into GLOW, but was also my first experience with a wrestling jobber...although it would be some time before I realized that had an actual term.

Sally would win matches, but seemed to be the resident jobber, beaten in the ring often in a humiliatingly sexual way. Her trademark costume included her short little shorts, which she made good use of in her spectacle as a jobber. The pins often ended up with her ass up, legs widely open depending on the finishing move.

Other than that, a lot of the B-movie sword & sorcery or sci-fi with girlfights...I came to like my ryona best when it's F/F, and some of the ordeals in the original Wonder Woman, which were there cable back then, could have easily segued into at least some semi-ryona content. These favorites of mine convinced me that all my own heroines, hapless or not, had to have their own short pants or briefs to do their thing in.

Exploited Kiri

Swell Supporter
giphy.gif

JackieNelly

Potential Patron
I know this thread is super old, but I gotta hop in. For me it was the Resident Evil Revelations demo on the 3DS that came with Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D. The way the enemies would latch onto Jill in that wetsuit and use the huge sucker thing, which totally looked phallic by the way, and not to mention the death screams in that game in particular sounded highly erotic. I also am a huge fan of wrestling, but for some reason it never got me into it quite like the games did. That changed whenever I saw Candice LeRae and Joey Ryan take on the young bucks for the tag championships in Pro Wrestling Guerilla. That was when I realised I liked the blood aspect the most, although it would be hard to replicate without hurting my future woman unless I got fake blood. Either way, that's when I knew for sure I liked it.

RyonaNetwork

Modder
Had to have been like, 10 or so. I was playing Tekken 4, and I realized I'd always feel a little different when Xiaoyu or Christie got beat up. Hell, I'd even go into the training mode, since I sucked at the inputs myself, and pit Xiaoyu or Christie against King and just let him wail on the girls with his grapples. That's probably why I'm into grapples of any kind so much. Really didn't help that Christie's hurt sounds were really erotic at times. For the longest time though, I never knew it was ryona until I got morbidly interested in death compilations for games like Dead Space and Resident Evil. It was a Sheva death comp where I first saw the word ryona and ultimately learned I was into this kind of thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.