When did you realize you were interested in ryona? (1 Viewer)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Just thought it might be interesting to ask how people realized "Damn, I really like that" in relation to this... so I guess I need to start then, don't I?

I was young, about 10 or so, when I was going upstairs to my room, and there was a movie on TV. I stopped to watch a bit, and there were three surly looking guys playing cards in a western saloon with a woman. The woman was winning, and once when she reached for the pile of chips, one of the guys grabbed her wrist and turned her hand over, and she had cards stuck in her sleeve. The camera went to a closeup of her horrified expression, and then the next shot was of her being thrown through the saloon window. The camera was positioned so that when she came out the window it was on a sideways angle, so all you saw was her crash through it.

That's what did it for me. Fortunately even at that young age I was able to separate fantasy from reality. What can I say, I have great parents. They took the time to teach me things like that.

Anybody else got a story they want to share?

oceansfiftynine

Potential Patron
What a great idea for a thread! It does sound a bit familiar but its worthwhile having this as its own thread.

I remember mine exactly and thankfully it has made the rounds of Youtube so its become immortalized, LOL. It was Wonder Woman in the Zardor episode, where she is given a pretty hard time by an alien bruiser. I must've been....(drum roll please)... 5? or 6? ;)

Wonder Woman vs Zardor - YouTube

Moral of the story: don't let your kids watch TV until they're 21. :)

Squasher

Potential Patron
Ohhhh, where to start. :) I think I was at my best friends house and her sister and mom were playing around. Her mom bent her sister over in a tight bearhug. Her mom was pretty fluffy up top and her sister was nice and petite. I still have fantasies about making out with her. X) They were aimed right at me too. It turned me on so much. Then from there it went to watching whatever f v f wrestling I could find. Whether the hugs were fake or in movies, I loved it. I think my love for ryona in videogames started with soft vore. You know, and enemy eats up a girl you're playing as and chews them up. The blood curdling screams get me all hot and bothered too. Then I moved on to girls getting squeezed and crushed. All my friends think I'm just the weirdest thing when I'm the only one who seems to enjoy the dying screams of a female. Ryona is definitely one of the he's things that happened to me.<3

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
When I first controlled Chun-Li to defeat in Super Street Fighter II.

against_the_ropes_by_keunglee-d4bg1wv.png

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
I'm dating myself here, but I definitely think it began with the 1993 anime classic (well, not so much) Wanna-Be's. It's a wrestling anime for anyone who hasn't heard of it and there are a couple of great scenes where the two main characters are just dominated. I also had a bit of a vore fetish when I was even younger than that. I loved submerging her in that fake slime they used to sell to kids in jars. I also had an infatuation with Sailor Moon. And the Pink Ranger. And...

F

foolydemon

This. Starts around 5:20ish

Melinda - First Lady Of Magic p4 - YouTube

Possibly my first sexual experience ever. Funny because I had no idea what was happening to me. Shouldn't I be scared!? What's wrong with my penis!? What are these feelings!?

It was all down hill from there. Or uphill, depending on how you see it.

onlinehero

Casual Client
Same as with meepmeep. I think the order is somewhat following:

1) Seeing E.Honda and Zangief beat up Chunli in SF2
2) Seeing bad guys beat up Lara Croft in TR2 & TR3
3) Seeing dirty zombies eat Jill (RE1) and Claire (RE2)
4) Seeing The Butcher butcher Rogue in Diablo 1
5) Seeing Nadia getting beaten up in Nightmare Creatures
6) Seeing Julie getting eaten by a plant in Heavy Metal FAKK2

I also remeber watching Power Rangers in hope that Pink or Yellow Ranger would end up getting beaten (never happened) and also reading a lot superheroine comics (and enjoying when heroines losed).

Ryooo123456

Ryonani Teamster
for me, it started with Mortal Kombat with Sonya(always tried to put her in the pit), then Virtua Fighter 2 with Sarah. then when RE2 came out it became a very serious thing with me, i just loved Claire Redfield. after RE2, probably, RE0 and remake... then the scene in Dragon Ball Z "Videl is Crushed" was a big one too.
as for age, 5-6 is when i realized i really liked it... seems very young.. wow hmmm

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
I was into waist constriction since I was a little kid, talking probably 6 or 7, but not in the fetish kind of way that it is to me now. I remember reading a He-Man book that had pictures and thinking it was pretty cool seeing him wrapped up by a giant man eating plant, and often had Action Force (G.I Joe) figures, ActionMan toys and my x-men figures caught in bearhugs and what not. It used to be a thing I always had happen to dudes. Before I went to sleep I used to imagine all kinds of action scenes and what not and waist constriction moments would turn up often enough to the poor ninja characters I had in my head. There was two of them, red ninja and a blue ninja naturally. They were a good tag team!

I reached an age though, and I remember very clearly to this day thinking of one of my usual little action scenes when I introduced the first female character. A scantily clad villainess with Doc Oc tentacles who basically terrorized the ninja characters. It was pretty much the first sign of a sudden change, as soon enough (roughly about a week since imagining her in my head), the tentacles turned against her and squished her into defeat. From then on... Ninja dudes were abolished from my mind... replaced with bikini clad women usually played by an actress or singer I found hot at the time against all kinds of perils.

I must have been about 13, so it was still all action packed in my mind, but finding that interest in women as most of us do completely changed what was just a common thing I preferred to happen into an all out fetish. Before long it wasn't just an interest, it was something I considered very sexy to see. My friends probably had a chance back then of realizing I had this fetish when I used to bearhug the women on Attitude none stop. I don't think they noticed though.

In spite of this though, it was all kept in my mind until I managed to find the wonders of the internet! I remember feeling pretty dangerous, searching for waist constriction stuff, especially since I used to find sod all. The first things I ever found was little adult short stories about a jungle girl who gradually lost all her clothing and was fending for her life against a Naga that tried to squeeze the life out of her. Whilst it wouldn't really appeal now, it was the first thing I found and it was a pretty cool read.

Eventually I stumbled on sites like sleeperkids world, though my biggest find was fitnessactionwrestling.com when I finally stumbled there. Whilst I've found better sites since, it always holds a special place in my heart for having some free pictures of bearhugs that was the very beginning of my gigs big waist constriction collection. But yah, I think my fetish was always going to happen since a very very young age. I look back now and wonder why the hell I even had guys in my mind in the first place... but I was just a young kid, girls were ikky back then. Still are now... just a nice kind of ikky ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Eventually I stumbled on sites like sleeperkids world, though my biggest find was fitnessactionwrestling.com when I finally stumbled there. Whilst I've found better sites since, it always holds a special place in my heart for having some free pictures of bearhugs that was the very beginning of my gigs big waist constriction collection. But yah, I think my fetish was always going to happen since a very very young age. I look back now and wonder why the hell I even had guys in my mind in the first place... but I was just a young kid, girls were ikky back then. Still are now... just a nice kind of ikky ;)

Oh man, do you remember the original SleeperKid site? When it was just a bunch of pictures from other wrestling companies and little original material. It was freaking INCREDIBLE at the time. I remember actually being kind of sad when he got shut down but obviously, he's bounced back nicely.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mardion

Potential Patron
It's hard to pinpoint when it happened since it was other fetishes I developed first, like the "Woman inflicting pain with their body" fetish. My first actual ryona experience was probably Mortal Kombat 2 ; I often finished this game using Sub-Zero, but thanks to the aforementioned fetish I sometimes let him get beat up by Mileena, Kitana and especially Jade. It was about then that I thought to myself "Why should there be a male in this fight when there can be two females instead?". So I started choosing Mileena and noticed I enjoyed seeing her pummeled much more than I did Sub-Zero. Then along came the first Resident Evil game, and that weird but pleasant sensation I got when Jill was getting devoured by zombies (eventually I created savegames that let me pit her against all enemy creatures). It was then, although it took a lot of time, that I realised I didn't just want to see females beating up female opponents, I liked seeing various situations in which the female character's life is violently drained away. These memories, along with MK2's Kintaro stomping and grabbing Kitana/Mileena on and on and on again (thanks to an unlimited health cheat, AICULEDSSUL) are my earliest ryona experiences, and what got me started into this wonderful... warped world!

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
Unfortunatley I found it when it only just bounced back. I really wanted to try and get a hold of his older materials, especially Alishia vs Lady Victoria for the bearhug. I got a few seconds of it but I think it goes on longer. Sad times :(

ninjaryona

Potential Patron
Mine was way back with Chun Li during SF days I was around 6 or 7 if my guess is right. It was one of those pirated SF games called Master Fighter II.
I totally loved seeing Chun Li beaten then.
Master Fighter 2 Famicom NES pirate - YouTube

Then when I got my Genesis console, I got Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon since I used to watch the anime.
I loved seeing them get beaten too and sometimes I would draw them.
Sailor Moon (Sega Genesis) Part 6 - YouTube

Then when the era of PS1 and the internet came, that's when it spreaded to different kinds of ryona.
Special mentions during that era would have to be Regina from Dino Crisis 1, Lara Croft,
and Ayame in her sexy armor for Tenchu 1.

C

crazyman

This is going to sound strange but I was around the age of seven when I had learned that I had a thing for Ryona. It started with one of my favorite fighting games of all time. Tekken when I had gotten a hold of a demo disc for Tekken 2 I had discovered that there were two selectable characters: Jun and Lei though it would let you fight the rest of the roster. The demo was perfect for Ryona because it didn't have any music and given the grunts and moans of Jun as Jack lifted her up into a pile driver I knew there was something about it that really attracted me. After a while I would often let the enemys defeat me when ever I was playing as Jun. Something about Jun geting lifted up and slamming just really attracted me.

Fast forward to years later I had a pretty extensive ryona roster of video games, of course at the time I had no idea what ryona was called so it was all mainstream games. (DOA, Tekken, Beatdown ect.,) at this point I was worried that I was weird and was just sexually attracted to something absured but one day I was searching for "mixed wrestling matches" on Youtube when I stumbled accross an account called "ggg3f" this led me to understand the ryona fetish as I discovered more well known accounts such as Nanyate.

I had always known the difference between fantasy and reality, on top of things I was raised with high morales and everything so it was really relieving to know that there was a name for ryona.

ninjaryona

Potential Patron
I myself never knew that the term was "ryona" until some 5 years ago. I stumbled on a 3D fighting game and one of the tags was "ryona." I thought it was a girl's name from the game, but then I found out that it was the term for this fetish we all love.

Parasitoro

Ryonani Teamster
I always had a strange interest for scenes with bone-breaking moves. When I was 11 or 12, an intense dream/fantasy involving a martial artist kid led to my first wet sheet. Since then, broken bones turn me on every time. As for the word ryona itself, a few months ago I found videos containing this word. When I ralized this is what my fantasies depicted, I joined here.

Ginazi

Ryonani Teamster
Believe it or not, but at first I was a fan of femdom. It began when I was watching the first Mortal Kombat film and saw the scene in which Sonya Blade headscissors Kano to his death. I was about 10 years old at that time, maybe younger. After that I enjoyed fantasising about women beating up men, especially by choking or smothering them with their breasts (ridiculous, I know). Than at the age of about 13 I suddenly abandoned that fetish and turned to men beating up women instead. I think it was at that time that I realized how physically weak women are compared to men in real life and understood how silly femdom fetish is. From that time on I regularly browsed through gaming magazines and websites for screenshots and vids with men beating up women. Later on I learned about intergender wrestling and discovered that were some clips I was looking for on YouTube. When watching ggg3f's and nanyate's channels I found out about the term "ryona" and, well, here I am now.

P

perziashammas

It started out with seeing devos "whip it" video as a kid in the 80's but I didnt understand the feeling lol. It cultivated a lot with streetfighter 2 and chun li but the epiphany really was when the first time I played Mortal Kombat in the arcade and saw Raiden do his fatality on Sonya that was it. It was like heroin to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.