what's your preference for editing in ryona videos do you prefer? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 31
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3
D

Deleted member 31

Do you like vids that are quick to the action, move after move, bam bam bam?

Do you like vids that repeat the same move for a good minute, and move on to the next one?

Do you like vids that play out more like a story?

Do you like having a slow build up to the climax of the video?

Music or no music?

I try to mix all of these things in my videos but I'm curious as to what your preference is. Personally I like vids that are quick to the action but also have some kind of flow and story arc to them. Like this one.

[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:

AustinWolfclaw

Potential Patron
hmmm i havent done a ryona/vore video but....
Do you like vids that are quick to the action, move after move, bam bam bam? Yes...
Do you like vids that repeat the same move for a good minute, and move on to the next one? Yes...especially if its creatures mauling/eating...
No music, just the sounds from the game. And a close up of the enemies if possible.

Sinn

Potential Patron
Depends really on the content, for my gears of war executions vid coz they go by so quickly and there are so many i edited it to be bam bam bam and like other video's if its alot of quick stuff repeated from different angles and on different characters then thats how i like to see it. However for say an anime death scene or heavily storlined game, i like seeing some build up of character, various shots before getting into the ryona content.

Do you like vids that repeat the same move for a good minute, and move on to the next one?

Depends on the move, if its a particularly great one then hell yeah but i want to see it from different angles and possibly slowed down on the final repeat before moving on. An example would be i love the tyrant finishing move at the end of REmake and seeing it repeated from different angles and slowed is awesome. Seeing zombie grab and fall to the ground death over and over is abt dull.

Yes. It can be difficult depending on the content but like the vid you used as an example, it is far preferable to a mish-mash of moves not connected with each other imo.

As long as it is relevant and intriguing, i've seen too many vidz where the buildup has almost bored me outta continuing, there is a fine balance to the presentation of context i think and it is difficult to nail it, far too often vids are too heavily weighed with buildup that the payoff becomes an arduous journey to get to and by then the viewers attention has waned.

Music or no music?
Again depends on the presentation method and content i think, like a fast bam bam bam vid i think is great with well chosen music. A slow story with dialogue and sfx is often ruined with a soundtrack though as mute characters and crashes are missed. In cases where the audio capture is fucked, the audio should be replaced with music...even if it somewhat tarnishes the presentation its far more preferable over the audio being up, down and outta sync between cuts.

Seth

Potential Patron
It depends on the movie. When it's very good, it can be long, but when it isn't, I prefer it quick.
Maybe two times, but no more.
Of course!
Yes, but it's something that not everyone can do nicely.
Music or no music?
For short, bang-bang videos music fits right. For those with plot - not always.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster

Music or no music?

Seth and I have the exact same tastes apparently. I agree with him on the pace of the action, the amount of moves, the necessity for a storyline and the build up...I'm strictly a "no music" man though. We were this close to agreeing on everything.

onlinehero

Casual Client
depends on the game and how good moves are used. some repetition is definitely nice on good moves/grabs. ryona videos don't need story or music.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Original sounds; there's hardly anything worse you can do than drowning or even worse totally replacing them with music.

P

perziashammas

This is a good subject and thank you for bringing it up. I love story build ups and hope people do more with video game ryona vids in the future. Also love slow mo replays and humiliating taunts.

nonniemouse

Casual Client
I like a good build up and a continuous fight sequence ("story" without plot). I'm into Gyaku as well, so I'd love a good bit of back and forth. Music is fine, without is fine too, though I like the sound effects to be there. Really not a fan of videos that "spam" one or two moves, and hate the ones with slow-mo. The sound's terribly distorted, and if I have VLC player (and you all should too!) which both slow motion and stop frame feature built in.

mm_mml

Avid Affiliate
I prefer ryona movies that are quick in action rather than repeating the same moves over and over again, some story and build up to the climax is good, music depends if it matches the vid and as long as it isn't so loud that it makes it hard to hear the girl's voice.

Also love slow mo replays and humiliating taunts.

This too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.