What If? - Chong Li (Bloodsport) VS Elena (Street Fighter III) (1 Viewer)

Pitwar

Swell Supporter
(I was watching Bloodsport and realized it would be badass if Chong Li roamed the martial arts multiverse :D )

----------------

Elena sat eagerly on the benches at the underground tournament known as The Kumite. The african princess's invitation to the event had caused quite a stir. Women were not common combatants in the tournament, and Elena was also among the youngest of those to step onto the bloodstained mat. The white-haired tall girl wore her usual fighting attire, a white bikini with ringed jewelry on her limbs and neck. Her body ached a little bit from the previous days' fights, as she had made it several stages into the Kumite's brackets, but she still felt more excitement than anything else. Her previous matches were very fun, and she knew she would come away from the tournament with a few more friends.

Two more names went up on the scoreboard. ELENA VS CHONG LI.

"Oh wow!" thought Elena. "Chong Li is one of the strongest fighters here. I will give him a great match!" She sprang to her feet, heading into the ring and crouching low. Elena watched as Chong Li, a muscular chinese fighter in black pants, sauntered onto the mat and stepped towards her. She rolled forward, causing him to pause before she reached forward and tapped his hand. "May the best fighter win!" she said, giving Chong Li a cheerful grin before cartwheeling back a few feet and entering her ginga stance. Chong Li looked at his hand, then back to her. He smiled in return, though it was a little bit unsettling to those watching.

"Hajime!"

Elena danced around Chong Li for a little while, rolling a sweep kick or a roundhouse by him to feel out his defenses. Chong Li was conservative and stone-faced, blocking or avoiding each attack. Skipping back, Elena giggled at her opponent, and then shot forward. She executed three spinning heel kicks in lighting-fast succession, the second and third of which connected hard enough to turn Chong Li around in place. Leaping and flipping over, Elena slammed her heel into the back of his head. Chong Li fell forward, rolling across the mat and rising to face the african princess in one maneuver.

"Rhino Horn!" cried Elena, drilling towards her opponent with a trademark attack. Chong Li opened his arms, turning his body to avoid her foot and then slamming his forearm into her oncoming chest. Elena toppled backwards and hit the mat, her momentum causing her to slide forward a few inches on her back. She sprang back to her feet, blocking a chop aimed at her throat and riposting with a shin to Chong Li's midsection. The chinese fighter grabbed Elena's shoulders and shoved her to one side, and then planted a brutal kick to her gut. Doubling over as she skidded back from the impact, Elena fell to her knees for a moment and gagged. She was slower standing up this time, retreating until she could find her rhythm again. "Strong...very strong!" thought Elena, smiling. "He is a grand dance partner." Chong Li began pumping his fists in time with her ginga, coaxing the crowd into chanting his name while supporting Elena's fighting style. Wiping some sweat from her forehead, Elena smiled at him for a moment and began to move much faster.

As the african princess leapt towards him, Chong Li prepared to put an end to the match with a counter-punch that he intended to shatter her jaw with. He had humored the dancing girl long enough, and wanted to move on to another battle. Instead of feeling her face crack into his knuckles, Chong Li's eyes widened as Elena slid her body around the path of his punch before striking him with three consecutive spinning kicks to the face. Her foot smashed into his chin a fourth time as she delivered a heel-uppercut that took her and Chong Li into the air. As she flipped and landed on her bouncing soles, Chong Li hit the mat heavily, stunned and staring at the lights overhead.

Moving into a lithe hand-stand, Elena giggled and splayed her legs outward in a show of gymnastic ability. Chong Li sat up, glaring daggers at her as he stood and stepped forward. Elena smoothly righted herself before delivering a hard kick to her opponent's sternum. Chong Li took the hit, but immediately gripped her shin under his arm and slammed his palm into her knee five times. A palm to her chest sent Elena flying back, and she found it hard to stand on the captured leg once she shook the cobwebs. Chong Li once again encouraged the crowd to chant his name to her beat, but as soon as she attacked he caught and brutalized her knee once again. He simply released her leg, watching her struggle to stand as she retreated before he got the chant going again. "He's mocking the rhythm of the earth," thought Elena, her feelings slightly hurt as she limped around Chong Li. "These must just be...just be his tactics, his mental game."

As Elena approached, Chong Li easily hooked a foot under her injured leg and swept it out from under her. Elena lay on the mat, cradling her knee as Chong Li played to the audience. "I can do that too," she thought, deciding to play unfairly for a moment when he turned back to face her. She kicked her feet up, swinging them around in a wide circle beneath her in a breakdance-style maneuver that took Chong Li by surprise. He hit the mat, baring his teeth for a moment before he began to stand. Elena was upon him before he could get to his feet, and a pair of successive leaping kicks span him back to the floor. Chong Li tapped his lip, seeing blood on his fingers as he got to his knees. Glaring, he looked over his shoulder and saw Elena turning and rolling in a half-circle around him, her face visibly wincing as weight went on her injured leg.

"Now to end this dance!" thought Elena, before she let loose with a raw battle cry and went for another Rhino Horn to finish her opponent off. Chong Li stayed on one knee, eyes calm as her foot drilled towards him. At the last moment before impact, he executed a turning parry with one arm as he rammed a fist into her gut with the other. Before Elena could finish gagging, Chong Li grabbed her hair with his parrying arm and yanked her head back as he stood. Then, slammed his palm into her stomach, then her chest, and finally her throat. As the african princess choked for breath, Chong Li threw her by her scalp, sending her tumbling across the ring. "Strong...suddenly so strong!" Elena slowly rolled over, painfully trying to stand up as her lungs burned. "I thought I had him. I thought-"

"GUUOOOOOHHHHH!!..." Elena was flipped over in place as Chong Li punted her in the gut. She gasped for air as he grabbed her hair with both hands and jerked her back up to her knees. The chinese fighter struck her across the face, drawing blood as it sprayed from her lips. "PFFAWWGH!" Then, he chopped a hand straight down onto her head hard enough to force her upper body to spasm. "GUH!" Grabbing the back of Elena's neck with one hand, Chong Li forced her to her feet. The african princess could barely stand, her eyes wide and confused as her head span and ached. "I-I think...I...I lose..." she thought, completely unable to regain her senses.

Looking out to the crowd, Chong Li heard the noise grow louder and louder, but only wanted to hear his opponent's agony. Still holding Elena by the back of her neck, he slammed a fist into one of her kidneys. "NGUH!!" Then, he punched her in the throat, breaking apart her tribal necklace. "HGAW!!" Reaching around her body to grab her shoulder, Chong Li threw Elena down onto her back. He immediately lay down perpendicular on her, his shoulders resting atop the african princess's belly. Chong Li raised his arms forward, while Elena painfully tried to lift her head and legs up off the floor. Then, he slammed both of his elbows back with a crunch, breaking something inside his opponent as he struck her in the chest and pelvis. "GAUHUH!!...UH!!...UH..." Elena's body flopped into a spreadeagled position upon the twin impacts, her chest heaving as she struggled to breathe.

"P-Papa's necklace..." Elena tried and failed to move, barely even able to writhe her sweat-glistened body. "He b-broke it...no..." A hand grabbed the back of Elena's scalp, and raised her into a limp half-sitting position. Chong Li knelt by her, holding the necklace before her face. Then, he crushed it in his grip, reducing parts of the valuable relic to dust as Elena watched. "No...no..." Through her agonized expression she began to weep, tears welling in her eyes as Chong Li dropped what was left of the necklace and reared his hand back. His knuckles cracked as he slowly closed the hand into a fist. "P-Papa..." thought Elena, "I-I am sorry..."

Chong Li's fist hit Elena in the forehead with a wet crack and a spray of blood and sweat. Her head jiggled in place, still being held upright as her body spasmed once from the blow. Blood ran freely from her nose and mouth, her eyes glazed and half-open as her jaw hung slack. The african princess could no longer think, her brain critically concussed by the cruel finishing blow. Chong Li listened to her gurgling breaths for a few moments, before slamming a palm into her forehead and twisting her skull. There were two audible cracks as Elena's skull fractured right before her neck was snapped. Her limp arms and legs flopped once involuntarily. Chong Li held her in place for another few moments as her half-open eyes rolled back, and then released her. Elena's head bounced off the mat lifelessly, her bikini-clad body spreadeagled at Chong Li's feet.

The crowd grew quiet as Elena was confirmed to be dead, but Chong Li did not care. He had defeated and killed warrior tribal royalty, and knew that would add a whole new level of fear to his name. And in the crowd, a Shadoloo Monitor Cyborg erased one fighter from its database as it increased the strength level of another.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
I was just mentioning to someone the other day that I don't see Elena being used too much for stories...after reading this, I bet she would wish it stayed that way :p

Brutal fight, Pitwar! Chong Li is one of my favourite movie villains and he fit this scenario perfectly. Elena is kind of like the female version of the monkey man from Bloodsport, so this isn't too far removed from the movie when you think about it. I'm still keeping up with your DA page, but keep posting the stuff here too. It's great!

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
aw, she died. :(

Still, she knew what she was getting into! Pretty great descriptions. If I could only do mine half as well as yours it would be a substantial improvement.

Pitwar

Swell Supporter
Thanks ;) I was thinking of trying this out with some other characters but they might be more obscure than Chong Li, LOL. Like the wrestler that beat the monkey fighter in Bloodsport. Or just more Chong Li Adventures!

Marvel What If? comics always had a humorous death toll so I decided not to hold anything back:pacman:

Bagel

Potential Patron
Too bad Elena's never seen Bloodsport. Great stuff here, brutal ending. I liked that Elena actually had a fighting chance at the beginning, made her defeat more tragic knowing that she might've won if she were more skilled. I'm also glad you picked Elena, you just don't see too many stories with her, which is a shame. I hope Makoto, (another underused character I might add) doesn't find about Elena's demise. She might try to get revenge, keyword being "try".

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.