What Happened to Normal Ryona Discussion and Videos ? (1 Viewer)

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
I completely agree. It would be awesome to see some more KO animations! The back arc one is great but its been there forever and doesn't make a lot of sense for some moves =|

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
An update to the " bot uploading ryona " problem , it seems now for a period of times that there are no bots uploading and spamming generic ryona videos , Now if you had a tour sorting " by date" you will see that the uploaded videos are either a genuine ones from normal games or ryona from ryona games , No more bots taking four whole pages of duplicated videos , I even saw a ryona video for Mass Effect Andromeda where there was two nice grabs in it

So I guess that is a good thing to consider

90sSegaFan

Ryonani Teamster
I'm slowly learning how to just make my own videos. Trying out different emulators and video recording programs. It's been nice and has worked out well. YouTube used to be a decent place to go but now it's a mess. Heavily censored videos, spam videos, mundane content, so on and so forth. The only game I wish I could figure out how to get (buy or download) is Guilty Hell Airi. That game seems like a treasure trove of content that looks to be regularly updated by its creator.

HypnoticDesire

Avid Affiliate
I was wondering this too. I'm new here, but it seems I'm too late to the party, unfortunately. I've been looking for new Soul Calibur 4 and 5 ryona for such long time, which in my opinion is the best ryona ever. Everything about it is perfect...the girls' amazing bodies, facial expressions, and the look of total weakness and fragility when they're KOed. The only thing that sucks is the camera, which is hard to use, has limited angles, and relies on a few seconds worth of a replay. I only managed to get a bunch of screenshots and a bit of off-screen video myself back when I still had the game. I'd kill for someone to make more of it

Attachments

• Screenshot (260)~2.png
    Screenshot (260)~2.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 155

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.