What celebrity would you like to see in a ryona situation? (1 Viewer)

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
EDIT: This thread was created before Undertow club came on-line, and was carried over from a previous site.
Please remember the Undertow site rule about requests invlolving real people, specifically
" Defamation / Libel
In the interest of avoiding having lawyers and agents of politicians snooping around here, let's avoid mentioning public figures and celebrities by name. For SDT modders in particular since specific requests are common, only refer to celebrities by stage or character name rather than their real one.

Example: Black Widow instead of Scarlett . . . "

Link to site rules: Website Rules

Stop me if there's a thread for this already, because I was almost sure there would have been but I can't seem to find it. Can you think of a celebrity who you'd like to see in a ryona situation? What would that situation be?

When I think about this question, I usually stray from actresses because there is a good possibility that they will actually end up in a ryona situation (usually a short one) so I don't have to fantasize as much. Now when it comes to models/singers/et al...

I'm super obsessed with UFC ring girl and the fact that she's involved in combat sports leads to me dreaming of seeing her getting roughed up a little. I have this fantasy of some fighter (male or female) offering to train her and just taking things a bit too far. After the villain establishes control, he/she just goes to town on Arianny with all kinds of submission holds (both real and pro wrestling style), never quite letting her pass out and pushing her bones just short of the breaking point.

Can you think of any other celebrities who will likely never be involved with ryona, but who you fantasize seeing in those situations anyway? It actually doesn't even need to be someone famous. Internet models and cheerleaders and whoever are absolutely in play.

So whattya got?

Last edited by a moderator:

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Good question. I rarely think about real women in ryona situations, and if I do, they're usually already in one. WWE divas for example. Actresses in action movies another. I dunno, I guess the more ryona creeps into the real world even just as a fantasy, the more I question whether or not it affects my behavior. I mean, if I knew someone who admitted to regularly daydreaming about mass murdering people in crowded places... I'd probably be a little less comfortable around them. At the same time, I can watch a friend play a video game where you can killing innocent bystanders and not think anything of it. I suppose that's all off topic though. :P I'll go with Lady Gaga. I don't like her. xD

noice1

Potential Patron
I don't think I could choose someone I don't like, since I like to look at the ryona, and I would want to turn away.

Let's go with Hayden Panettiere or Emma Watson, but that's just off the top of my head. If Hayden were taller she'd make a great Samus Aran.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
I don't think I could choose someone I don't like, since I like to look at the ryona, and I would want to turn away.

Let's go with Hayden Panettiere or Emma Watson, but that's just off the top of my head. If Hayden were taller she'd make a great Samus Aran.

Yeah, you nailed it with those two picks. That's kind of my ideal ryona girl: Cute, but tough-minded. Sexy and confident, but not arrogant. I like the Emma Watson choice especially because of that British accent. Mmmm...

That's not to say that those kinds of girls are ideal for everyone. I'd like to hear some other suggestions.

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
The two girls in my sig for sure ;)
And also, Megan Fox needs a beating, but that's a common choice
Megan%20Fox_0.jpg

^I've never seen someone so in need of a good crotch kick in my life XD
I'd love to see some strong celeb like Angelina Jolie belly punch Jamie Pressley
gal_abs_jaime_pressly.jpg

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
What is it about pop stars that make them such desirable targets? Obviously, these women are gorgeous and powerful, two traits that you look for in a good victim. I think their appeal is also rooted in the fact that we feel like we know a lot about them based on their music, but there's still enough mystery that we can fill in a lot of the blanks ourselves. The nature of music videos also allows us to see these girls in so many different scenarios: Princess, goddess, dominatrix, innocent, fighter, lover, girlfriend, angel...I'm over thinking this, maybe.

D

Deleted member 31

Beyonce for sure. Though it'd have to be unrealistic and almost videogame like. If it looked like a real life fight I'd just find it graphic and disgusting.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
You know, I think one of the reasons I don't feel uncomfortable discussing celebrities and ryona is that in my mind many of them are as unreal as your average video game character. I don't mean that I think they're all a bunch of phonies or anything like that, what I mean is that I have just as much chance of meeting Beyonce as I do Cammy from Street Fighter. It's all a fantasy for me.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
True, but at the same time they do exist. Hell, some of them might even write you back if you wrote them. :P

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
"Ciara,
Hello, how are you? I am such a big fan of yours. While I was watching your latest music video, I was thinking how great it would be to see you taking a shit kicking. Nothing too severe, maybe just some belly punching or perhaps a mild throttling. Have you ever considered letting someone put you in the camel clutch? I think you are a gorgeous, powerful woman and it would be just great to see you humiliated.

Yours Truly,
Not-A-Creep

P.S. What are your opinions on ball gags? Just putting it out there. xoxo"

Hmm...somehow I don't think that would go over too well.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
You know, I just can't picture any celebrity in a ryona situation. Even if I didn't like them. As sexy as Beyonce is, I don't want to see her in a ryona situation. I don't know what it is. I guess I can't see any celebrity be an ideal ryona candidate.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Well, I didn't say to write them a ryona related letter. :>

I've got a one track mind.

You know, I just can't picture any celebrity in a ryona situation. Even if I didn't like them. As sexy as Beyonce is, I don't want to see her in a ryona situation. I don't know what it is. I guess I can't see any celebrity be an ideal ryona candidate.

Fair enough. I should add that for me, ryona has nothing to do with whether I like the subject or not. In fact, my favourite ryona candidates are usually characters who I think are pretty cool (Psylocke, Kitana, Nina Williams). Perhaps humiliation and torture doesn't factor into it as much for me? I suppose my interest is more...visceral? I'm struggling here.

I'm really happy to hear such a wide range of opinions on this topic. Keep 'em comin!

Weak for Aqua

Casual Client
i would like Michelle Trachtenberg as she was when she started as dawn in buffy the vampire slayer. she looks innocent and has lovely long brown straight hair. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.