what about an actual head for the guy XD (1 Viewer)

Bluey5

Potential Patron
It was a perfect head, because it has no emotion, letting the user determine his own. Nice choice.

icepik

Potential Patron
I did not even know that there was a head for the guy, thank you Dante! Hmm... Maybe that later it will be possible to change hair for make Naruto, Luffy etc... I hope

Bluey5

Potential Patron
icepik said:
I did not even know that there was a head for the guy, thank you Dante! Hmm... Maybe that later it will be possible to change hair for make Naruto, Luffy etc... I hope

Yeah. SDT would move a step forward with that.

LN1990

Potential Patron
What would be nice is if that head became a permanent fixture in the game.

Where he could have hair styles and swf mods.

Bluey5

Potential Patron
TM94 said:
What would be nice is if that head became a permanent fixture in the game.

Where he could have hair styles and swf mods.

I don't know about the hairstyles yet(hopefully someone comes around to it)but you can make it permanent with the loader. Just have the head automatically load every-time it starts.(Unless you use both the Black and White head.)

aztlan

Casual Client
I wonder if DA can allow you to load different heads.

Even better if it allows you to change them in mid dialogue then you could have heads with different emotions, etc., that you swap out allowing you to alter His mood in reaction to events in the dialogue or player actions...

karlpaws

Potential Patron
Someone correct me but I do not think that loading or removing other mods is possible with DA.

I think I saw something that implied it may be possible in a later iteration of the 2.0 version, so that might be a possibility eventually, aztlan.

Would make for some very interesting dialog concepts as well... werewolf changes, normal to Hulk, that gargoyle mod going from human to statue... the Solid Snake and Halo Masterchief mods "undressing"

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.