what about an actual head for the guy XD (1 Viewer)

nightshade

Potential Patron
i noticed his missing one XD

why not a girl one for the girl version of the guy :3

or is that not possible

Patrice

Content Creator
he doesn't have one.

konashion held auditions for guys with two legs and one arm only.

nightshade

Potential Patron
Patrick said:
he doesn't have one.

konashion held auditions for guys with two legs and one arm only.

lol is it possible to put one on him though o.o

using the girl's head as a template?

nightshade

Potential Patron
how so o.o? what if you just mirrored the default girl :o

btw i seen your work ModGuy. i believe your perfectly capable of pulling this off superficially :)

ModGuy

Content Creator
SDT animates the built in objects only, if we were to make a copy of anything SDT wouldn't know about it. As such it would appear static, it wouldn't animate.
If you added your own objects and animated them manually then it would work fine, just don't attempt to copy existing objects.
If you want more info on this consider asking modders for advice, though it can end up being a lot of work.

nightshade

Potential Patron
ModGuy said:
SDT animates the built in objects only, if we were to make a copy of anything SDT wouldn't know about it. As such it would appear static, it wouldn't animate.
If you added your own objects and animated them manually then it would work fine, just don't attempt to copy existing objects.
If you want more info on this consider asking modders for advice, though it can end up being a lot of work.
i see o.o do you think it would be worth doing this though?

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
I don't see the problem. I mean it sounds easy enough to use the SDT head as a ref for the Female/She-male, then just set it in the proper place on the torso template. It won't move at all in this manner but adding an animation for blinking isn't out of the question. The Guy however would require a bit more detailing to make the head more male.

ModGuy

Content Creator
IMO basic animation is as you've discovered, basic.
If that's good enough to fill this request, great.

Patrice

Content Creator
adding a head FOR THE GUY!?!?!? Please!

Don't do IT!!!!!!!!
what has been seen....... cannot be unseen......

[attachimg=1]

Attachments

• bert-3.jpg
    bert-3.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 1,728

Bluey5

Potential Patron
Nice. I like the face for the light, but the dark is just awkward. Now the next step is to change their hair color, and to soon have hairstyles for him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.